Pacific Northwest Window and Gutter Cleaning

With Angi since March 2018

18183 SE Ed Anna Ct

Portland, OR 97267

We are a local Portland company who specializes in residential and commercial Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, and Pressure Washing services in the Portland metro and surrounding areas. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded (CCB# 218940). Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, who pay precise attention to detail. We enjoy working outside in the Pacific Northwest all year round and we genuinely enjoy making people happy about their homes. Every project is handled with excellent quality service you can proudly recommend to your neighbors, friends, and colleagues. We get every job done right and use environmentally friendly materials to clean your home or building. We are an owner-operated business....

12/15/2020

Chelsea B.

Extremely satisfied with the the quality of work, ease of scheduling, and friendly customer service! Would definitely recommend and will use this company again!

Description of Work
I needed my roof cleaned

Category roof cleaning

11/06/2019

PATTY N.

He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
washed windows

07/24/2019

Laurel M.

I needed my roof, gutters, and windows cleaned as I'm getting ready to sell my house. They arrived exactly on time, did a thorough job, and everything looks great. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Cleaned roof, treated roof for moss, cleaned gutters, and cleaned windows

06/15/2019

Olena T.

An excellent work. I am using his services on regular basis.

Description of Work
gutters, roof, windows cleaning

03/25/2019

Leila P.

Richard arrived on time, explained what he would do, got to work, and did a thorough job! He treated the roof and then cleaned up all around the house! We really appreciated the job Richard did!! Very nice, hard worker. We will have him come again when the roof needs cleaning again. We will also call him back in the Fall when gutters need cleaning. We are thrilled to find someone we can depend on!!

Description of Work
Roof cleaned of moss and treated

11/02/2018

Jana B.

He was very nice and did a great job for a fair price.

Description of Work
Upper gutters cleared and cleaned

10/17/2018

Lois D.

Richard responded to my request for a quote on cleaning the gutters on our tri-level home within an hour of my email. He gave me a very reasonable price based on our phone conversation. He showed up at the time he said he would, and he was very courteous and professional. He completed the job quickly and cleaned up the debris completely. I will hire him again to do our gutters and in the spring for window cleaning. Richard was easy to work with and performed the job as agreed upon.

Description of Work
Clean gutters

10/06/2018

PATTY N.

Richard did a wonderful job, including difficult to access windows.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/26/2018

Jessica M.

The entire process was so easy - from obtaining a quote to scheduling the work to completion. Richard was very responsive, coming out to my house the same day I requested a quote and scheduling and completing the work within a couple of days of my request. He was great at communicating what the work entailed and how long it would take to complete. He was professional at all times and his price was very reasonable compared to other quotes I received.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning

09/16/2018

CORTNEY R.

It went very well. He was very professional and did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

09/04/2018

Kathi F.

Very well. He is cuteous, polite and works quickly, while doing a professional job.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned, windows washed and roof moss removed.

08/21/2018

Diane C.

It went great! All gutters were cleaned, the grounds below and all surrounding areas were cleaned as well. Definitely will hire again! Thanks!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

07/16/2018

Ally P.

Richard was great to work with and did an amazing job cleaning our "very dirty" windows (including skylights), tracks and screens. We would definitely hire him again and have recommended him to our family and friends.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

06/13/2018

Robyn B.

My home is a 1977 split level and while I've tried cleaning the 2nd story windows myself, they always looked horrible. Richard was fantastic to work with and did a great job. My job was very small, but he was good about making sure I was happy. While I didn't order gutter cleaning originally, he offered to clean my front ones (most difficult to reach) for a reasonable price since he was up on the ladder already, so he did those too.

Description of Work
2nd story window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

05/23/2018

Judith M.

Richard came out to give me an estimate because I needed my old house windows cleaned. He was fully transparent on how some old windows may not look if he could not get out storm windows. But holy cow! He did a fantastic job, and my windows look great (the old leaded glass kind). Further, he was kind and courteous. Great service

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

03/16/2018

Samantha S.

He was amazing!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning & Roof cleaning

03/14/2018

Kathy S.

He was professional, he was prompt, he was knowledgeable, friendly, he cleaned everything up. Were are very happy with happy the service.

Description of Work
Clean the moss from the roof.

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi
    Moss Busters

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Portland, Oregon, and service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

SpringRock Gutters

Springrock Gutters has been in business since 2010 and is proud to serve Portland and the surrounding communities. We provide the highest quality gutters and Gutter Protection products with the best customer service. We offer free, no-hassle estimates while sparing you the drama of the sales pitch. We offer seamless gutters custom made at your home or we can install our Gutter Covers right onto existing systems saving you money. All workers are Springrock Employees.