Nichols Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2006

PO Box 68551

Portland, OR 97267

Residental plumbing service. 25 years experience. We have serviced Angie's List customers for 11 years. We have won the super service award each and every year! Owner is on EVERY single job. Specialize in plumbing repair, repipes, water heaters, gas lines, main water lines, and remodels....

05/04/2020

Sherilyn V.

Very good. He was here promptly. We had a re occurrence of the leak the following day and he was out here immediately. He fixed it without further charge.

Description of Work
We had a leak under our sink and he came over and fixed it

02/06/2020

Kathleen B.

Once again Bob saved the day and saved me money! I've used Nichols several times and its always a great experience. All of my jobs have been small but Bob deals with these quickly and professionally. I'll always use Nichols

Description of Work
Faucet causing awful leak fixed

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/28/2019

Tomas G.

I have used Bob before. He is one of the most professional and responsive contractors I have ever worked with. I had a water heater die on me right before Thanksgiving and Bob and his colleague were out super fast to replace it. The new water heater had a manufacturer defect in the pilot light (definitely not Bob's fault) and Bob was out at 9 pm on Thanksgiving night (!) to come take a look. I was very impressed. He replaced the part the following day. And it has worked great since then. I wish I Angie's List allowed us to rate contractors with A+s, as Bob Nichols Plumbing has earned that across the board. I would hire again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/19/2018

Sara W.

Bob and his team are great to work with. We discovered a leak and Bob came out that day and gave us a bid. Because of how our house was originally plumbed, it turned out to be a large and expensive job, but Bob's quote was more than fair (I got a couple of other estimates for comparison) and he made room on his schedule to get us taken care of quickly. Bob and his team were very professional, very clean, and the work they did is great. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I will use them again in the future if we need it.

Description of Work
install new main line and repipe garage

08/07/2018

Greg & Sommer D.

Went above and beyond. Showed up on time and was finished very quickly. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would hire again anytime I needed a plumber.

Description of Work
Faucet in bath & shower replaced.

04/02/2018

Elissa S.

Bob was fantastic and got my new water line installed quickly. He was great to work with; very responsive and friendly and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to hiring him for any other plumbing work I need to have done in the future.

Description of Work
New water line from street to house.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words, It was great working with you, please call if you have any problems. Bob Nichols

11/23/2017

John M.

Great job very professional and friendly

Description of Work
Leak in main water pipe

11/22/2017

Julie V.

Amazing! They were too busy to schedule an appointment for our home, but they called to tell me that and then suggested another local plumber who was fantastic! Even though they weren't able to come to our home, I want to express my appreciation. #bestcustomerservice

Description of Work
We had a variety of odd jobs to do here at home.

10/13/2017

Liz G.

Had to work in unfinished basement ceiling. Tight space. Work completed and done well.

Description of Work
We need an outdoor spigot replaced back to the valve inside.j

08/03/2017

LINDA S.

They are great and responsive. We will use them again. We called several company. They were the most responsive and the closest to our home. We've had plumbers here before that have refused to crawl under the house. They crawled under the house. This guy was very efficient. He knew the answers to all the questions and he called us back with any information that he couldn't. He was just great.

Description of Work
They repaired a drain pipe and installed an overflow tank on our water heater. They put in a water shut off in our front yard.

Cornel's Plumbing

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need!

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

Offers by Pipeline Plumbing & Drains on Angi
    Sutherland Plumbing LLC

Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 503-719-4015

Offers by Sutherland Plumbing LLC on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbers Specializing in Main Water Line replacement and repair, low water pressure issues, remodels to repipes, toilets, faucets and much more, highest quality work, best prices in town.

Sorry no commercial work, new houses, drain cleaning.