Miracle Method of Greater Portland

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2005

5663 NE 105th Ave

Portland, OR 97220

Super Service Award Winner 12 Years in a Row!! Miracle Method of Greater Portland has been in business since 1981 serving the Portland, Salem and Vancouver metro-areas. We are an independently owned and operated Portland company with over 30 years of experience. We provide refinishing services for

11/05/2020

Carl S.

The work was excellent with them. They were able to do the work remotely for us.

Description of Work
Previously re-surfaced standard bathtub has peeling material, needs to be resurfaced ASAP, preparing to list house for sale.

10/15/2019

Annamarie R.

Great! Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Tub/Shower resurfacing

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are happy!

08/11/2019

Mike M.

Carlos showed up early, immediately explained the process, got to work. I work from home so was here for the entire process. He was incredibly quiet, fast, and the work was amazing. I took a shower the next morning in a brand new shower.

Description of Work
Refinish shower with cracks

Category bathtub refinishing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review! We pride ourselves with our product looking as good as new.

05/15/2019

SUE D.

went very well. Wasn't too sure about the whole process, but the shower looks like brand new. Technician showed up promptly on time, was very personable, cleaned up everything after. Completed job as promised.

Description of Work
Refinished fiberglass shower stall

Category bathtub refinishing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

05/14/2019

Mercedes P.

Very well. 3 day process. Clear coat on counter bubbles initially but he came back, sanded, and reapplied. Very happy with results.

Description of Work
Refinished bathtub and bathroom countertop; added grab bar in tub/ shower.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to assist you.

05/13/2019

Moe C.

Great! The odor was pretty strong but it’s getting better each day. The product is perfect for our needs and the installation process was just what we expected.

Description of Work
New surface on tile shower in master bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately odor is a part of the process, but i'm glad you are happy with the results.

05/12/2019

Hollie Q.

The shower was a beige color it really made the bathroom look dated and dingy. After miracle method came in and made it a beautiful white...I now have bright updated shower. The value was awesome compared to a remodel. Thank you miracle method. The whole process was done in just 2 days.

Description of Work
Resurfaced shower

04/28/2019

Carol S.

Wonderful job. Very little odor. Tub needed scraping and refinish. Tech very thorough and careful. Papered everything in bathroom before job. Took all paper down and did a nice caulk job too on second day.

Description of Work
95 year old bath tub

04/24/2019

Tollie E.

While I am very happy with the job that was done, I’m not too impressed that the colors don’t quite match. The finished product has a blue hue to it and it is very shiny. A person who looks at it is going to be asking what was done. I was really hoping it would have appeared that nothing was done.

Description of Work
Refinish fiberglass shower

04/23/2019

Stacy R.

We have tile countertops in our kitchen and bathrooms that are a tan color. We wanted to get them refinished to update our kitchen and bathroom. A year or so ago they came and did our kitchen countertops and we loved them! They recently came and finished out bathrooms so everything matched. They have been holding up great and look awesome. It’s a great alternative to getting all new countertops which can be pretty expensive.

Description of Work
Bathroom countertops needed to be refinished in guest and master bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops

Thank you for your review and return business. Pictures look amazing too :)

04/15/2019

Patricia T.

I am so happy with how beautiful my “new” countertop looks. The former olive drab countertop contributed to the gloom in the kitchen. Now the ivory resurfacing reflects the light and makes the kitchen look bigger. Matthew did an amazing job and explained every step cheerfully and professionally. Yes, I will recommend your service (and Matthew) !

Description of Work
Resurface countertop

Category countertops

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review! We will pass your feedback to Matthew as well!

03/27/2019

Jean C.

Mike was very professional, explained the process, and did a beautiful job. Our 1940s bathtub looks better than new.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback.

03/13/2019

R. L.

Miracle Method took care of the crack and refinish of our tub. They shored up the area with a concrete reinforcement and the tub base feels rock solid. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a pro to fix a crack in a tub any day.

Description of Work
Master Tub crack fix and refinishing

03/08/2019

Luanne Z.

Great! One call back to fix a small area

Description of Work
Countertop and shower floor resurfacing

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

12/15/2018

Colleen P.

I have mixed feelings about writing this review because I don’t like saying negative things when the experience was mostly a good one. We had our bath tub refinished and were generally happy with how it looked. The day after it was done, it was apparent that the caulking around the tub was pulling away from the tiling and multiple gaps were obvious. I contacted Miracle Method about it and was told that the caulking was not part of the warranty and that we should just redo it ourselves. I was disappointed about the response and that they did not seem to care that the work they did was not done well. If the caulking failed after a period of time with normal use, I would have understood the issue about warranty. This was immediately after installation. The tub has not yet been used, so I can’t comment on the rest of the quality. I am hopeful it will be good. That being said, the installer seemed professional and was very helpful. I just expected that they would care about all aspects of the work they did and would be ready to fix what went wrong.

Description of Work
Bath tub refinishing

08/30/2018

Ariana P.

Great! Competitive pricing and good service

Description of Work
Claw foot tub refinishing

07/16/2018

Ardath F.

Immediate response to my enquirer. Prompt on day of work. The process is smelly, but he had equipment which minimized the smell. The result is beautiful and we are very happy with it. Having a sink done was nearly as expensive as a tub I had done in a previous residence, but in fairness, all the equipment is necessary, and it’s also a two day process. Because my sink is set in a granite countertop and is an odd size, it could not be replaced. It was both stained and scratched but now looks brand new.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink resurfaced.

06/26/2018

Gregory S.

The painter was having equipment problems and the job did not come out very well. He purchased new equipment and made another appointment. Came back and did the job over at no cost and it is fine now.

Description of Work
Resurfaced 2 fiberglass tub/shower enclosures. Changed color from almond to white.

06/14/2018

Rebecca E.

Of the three companies that Angie's List gave my referral to Miracle Method was the only one that responded. The phone people were courteous and scheduled me in a timely manner after receiving photos of the damage. The fella who came out (sorry I don't remember your name) was on time, courteous, and personable. The color was a difficult one to match so he called for someone to come out and help him with it. The whole job took several hours because of this but when it was done it was a near perfect match and after finishing the bathroom the very slight color variation can't even be noticed. (it originally looked like a slight shadow but in the finished room it is invisible). They certainly didn't make any money on this one but gained a satisfied customer who will be referring them in the future. I am pleased with the work done and appreciate someone who is willing to admit that they are having difficulty and getting the help they need to provide a good job. I would definitely recommend them in the future. Prompt, professional, reasonable, and courteous service.

Description of Work
Repaired a large chip in a new tub that a contractor damaged

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

06/06/2018

Steven J.

It was great ! Very professional, punctual, informative, and a quality job. Client was very pleased with the change from 1950's Salmon to Bright White !

Description of Work
Refinish old fiberglas Shower

04/21/2018

Barbara E.

They were on time, efficient and quick. All of my concerns were handled properly and I feel like I have a brand new shower stall. I would definitely recommend their service to others.

Description of Work
I had a shower stall refinished.

04/18/2018

sharon H.

I felt that it went very well. We did have a question about some of the work done, but they listened to us and did make an appearance to look at it what we question. After having a plumber in to look at the work it was concluded that it was not Miracle Method doing or fault. I was happy they were willing to work with us resolving the question we had.

Description of Work
We had 1 bath tub and 3 showers refinished.

Category

04/16/2018

Matthew D.

It went great. Holding strong. Thanks

Description of Work
Fiberglass Tub Repair

04/11/2018

ROSEMARIE H.

We had a broken sink surface and they repaired it and it looked great. Unfortunately it did not last and I called them and they came back and fixed it again.

Description of Work
repair bathroom sink

04/10/2018

Anna V.

Great. It was a 2 day process, but the second day was super quick, as he just came by to do touch ups and make sure that we were satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
We had the upstairs bathtub refinished

OSO PLUMBING SERVICES LLC

OSO PLUMBING SERVICES LLC

OSCAR TILE LLC

Oscar Tile LLC specializes in Ceramic, Porcelain, and Natural Stone Installation and Repair. We create custom looks for your home, and will work with you to ensure your satisfaction. We "Install Art in Every Inch of your House!" Trust the experts, and get the job done right the first time. Give Oscar Tile a call today to discuss your Tile project, and to schedule your free estimate.

Offers Coupon

Refined Restoration

Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award for 11 consecutive years. Old house remodeling & repair specialists. Owned & operated by our local family. Free estimates for homeowners, consultations available for non-homeowners.

2022 Super Service Award

208692
    Oregon
    Oregon Construction Contractors Board
    12/01/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Bathtub Refinishing, Showers, Tub Reglazing, Countertop Refinishing, Tile Refinishing, Accessible Bathtub, Handicap Bathroom, Fiberglass Tub Repair, Floor Refinishing, Bathroom Vanity Refinishing, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling