Michael Conner Professional Paper Hanging/Painting

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2011

None...

Mark Powers Painting Inc.

Mark Powers has been in business for over 35 years and has been serving the Beaverton, Tigard and Portland Metro area since 2003. In that time we’ve gained the business of countless loyal customers and have continued to receive business through customer referrals, our positive online reviews, and simple word of mouth. We provide experience, quality, and award winning service. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience from consultation to design to finished product. We are licensed in Oregon and Washington, bonded, insured, and all of our employees are covered under workman’s compensation insurance. All of our employees have been screened through a national criminal background check. All our work is guaranteed and comes with warranties and we vow to provide the best possible preparation, products, and service to make sure your home, business, or non-profit look their very best at the best possible price. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you. Make sure to give us a call or click for a free consultation today. Service you can count on, experience you can trust, quality that lasts. __Thanks, Mark Powers __Check out this short video that gives a quick explanation of our services and includes photos of some of our projects! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjHLeTciAKw __Services Provided__Cabinet Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Color Consulting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Repair, Drywall Texturing, Epoxy Flooring, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Garage Floor Coating, Interior Painting, Plaster Repair, Texture Painting, Wallpaper Removal

Offers by Mark Powers Painting Inc. on Angi
Aitech Horizons LLC

thanks for visiting, give us a call or click for an estimate, today!

Velazquez Painting & Construction LLC

At Velazquez Painting & Construction we put quality and customer service first. Our highly trained and experienced craftsmen are dedicated to making sure that you, the Customer, are completely satisfied with your home or commercial project. It is our goal to gain you as a customer for life.

10/23/2019

Mary B.

Michael did an excellent job. He was very patient and understanding trying to fit my small project in & around the moving target of a new home construction schedule. I highly recommend him and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Installation of grasscloth wallpaper in powder room

Category wallpaper

11/07/2018

Chad C.

Exceptional! Michael is sincere and genuinely cares about the quality of the work he does. On time and on budget. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Michael to anyone needing help getting some wallpaper down.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper that Had been up for 25 years in two baths, one powder room, one den and one kitchen. Textured and repaired Wales in prep for painting.

Category wallpaper removal

01/25/2018

Karen B.

I have always been reluctant to write a review for someone who has done work for me but Michael is an exception. He has the work ethics of years past performing the work with exceptional mastery, whether it was removing several layers of wallpaper, patching nail holes and niches or painting textured ceilings and walls. Michael was professional, low key and truly a pleasure to work with. He always kept me informed of what to expect next and how that would impact me. I will hire him again to complete the painting of the rest of my house and have recommended him to my son.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper and painting 6 rooms in a very old house.

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper,interior painters

03/30/2016

merrick R.

I needed existing wall vinyl removed. I have removed wall paper in the past, but wall vinyl is a different animal, so I figured I should get someone who has dealt with this. I called him for an estimate. Looked good (I had talked to one other hanger before), so we set a date out a few weeks. He showed up on time, and started in as though he knew what he was doing. He removed the old covering, filled in some some old gouges on the wall, and put up the new covering. He kept the area picked up as he went along so I could still pass through. He had a great pattern match, even going around corners. Looks good. Price was good.

Description of Work
Removed wall vinyl and hung 6 rolls of new vinyl.

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper

05/19/2015

Roger P.

Michael's work was excellent. Quality was impeccable. Finished job was beautiful. Truly a master tradesman. Work was done on budget and on schedule. No surprises. No complaints. None. He stands out--exceptional. For example, where he filled nail holes in the walls and re-textured, you can't even tell, even when looking closely. Attention to detail around edges, such as where a wall adjoined wallpaper or at the junction between the wall and carpets on stairs (there was no molding), the painting work was perfectly done. He showed up on the day he said he would and finished on time. Michael is low key, and an absolute pleasure to do business with. I can't say enough good things about him. In this day and age when I'm always on my guard, Michael stands out as a contractor you can hire and don't have to worry about (we gave him the keys to the house--he was totally on his own, unsupervised). I am thrilled that I found him (on Angie's List). I would never use anyone else going forward. In fact, I've already referred other people to him.

Description of Work
Provider prepped and painted all interior walls and ceilings of a 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2200 sq ft house. Patched holes in walls and re-textured walls prior to painting. Ceiling was troweled plaster finish that had never been painted, creating special challenges.

Category drywall

10/07/2014

Irene V.

Description of Work
I feel lucky to have landed Michael Conner as my painter contractor. He showed up on time, and worked hard every day until the job was done. It took all the worry out of the process. He was extremely flexible in my room additions. He de-papered and painted several rooms for me. I appreciated how neat he was, he takes his paint brushes home with him, so there wasn't a bunch of paint water in the clean up outside or inside. He did a phenomenal job, and I'd hire him again in a heartbeat, no one else would do.

Category drywall

11/23/2013

Allie R.

Michael Conner is a pleasure to work with. Whether you have him wallpaper or paint, he will do a first rate job every time. We first discovered him 17 years ago when we had him put up wallpaper in a number of rooms. That wallpaper has never once cracked or peeled and I am certain would last another 10 plus years had we not decided to change things up. When we called on Michael to come back and remove the wallpaper, texturize the walls and paint he did not disappoint. He was meticulous and did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend Michael Conner to anyone who wants the job done right the first time!.

Description of Work
Wallpaper hanging, wallpaper removal, painting, drywall patching

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,interior painters

06/27/2011

Geoffrey D.

Michael removed the wallpaper (I started to remove) in a small bathroom, then prepped a messy wall in another bath and installed new paper in both rooms. I know the prep took longer than he thought, because he had some sheetrock repair, had to skim-coat an entire wall, and at the end I threw 54" paper at him. The result was seamless paper, and a beautiful job. Despite the extra work, he stuck to his original estimate, which was just a little lower than his competitors.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, repaired sheetrock, skim-coat and prepped walls for new paper.

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper