Metro Tint

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2006

Metro Tint: The Northwest's Most Trusted Tinting Service. Metro Tint professional window tinting is the Portland metro area's trusted expert focused on the improvement of existing glazing systems. While many window tinting companies install auto along with residential and commercial tint, Metro Tint has always specialized in architectural window films made exclusively for residential and commercial application. This distinction sets Metro Tint apart not only in the quality of films we install, but also in the unsurpassed experience and knowledge we have offered to home and business owners for over 20 years. We provide solutions to Oregon and Washington homeowners and businesses by helping them reduce the negative effects of solar energy, such as fading, hot and cold spots, and glare. Consulted by many architects, engineers and designers on various government, commercial, and residential projects, Metro Tint is a proud member in good standing with: The International Window Film Association (IWFA), The Better Business Bureau (BBB), American Society of Interior Designers (ASID). Energy Trust of Oregon Check our Angie's List member reviews on Window Treatments in Portland....

09/03/2020

Leon was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tinting vaulted bedroom windows to reduce heat transfer.

08/18/2019

Outstanding from beginning to end. Prompt response to my request, quickly scheduled on site view and estimate, scheduled work within a week and the whole job was done in less than ten days. Personable service, no hard sell. Got exactly what I wanted although I wasn't sure what that was when we started. Extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Had three large irregularly shaped windows in a lofted family room tinted along with a large double window and a slider done. Different tint above and below.

08/05/2017

FABULOUS PRODUCT, INSTALLATION, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Description of Work
TINTED ALL FRONT WINDOWS

12/30/2015

The product had problems. It wasn't so much the install, but the product had problems. They had to come out three times and redo it. They did make it right, but it took three months.

Description of Work
We used Metro Tint for window tinting.

11/04/2013

Everything went brilliantly well. We call Metro Tint in the morning, they arrived in the afternoon, looked at the job, gave us a price and went to work. We didn't even have to make another appointment. Bob Patton was the consultant and took care of the skylight tinting, which was exceptionally high for a very reasonable price. I was super impressed with the prompt and professional service.

Description of Work
Tinted a skylight three stories high.

03/06/2013

Leon was great. Came out and looked the job over. Al emailed me an estimate the next day. Looked good and I gave the go ahead. In about a week, Leon was back to do the work. Extremely efficient and clean-he did a great job-just like last time 12 years ago.

Description of Work
Removed existing tint that they had installed 12 years before. It was scratched, especially on the door. Installed newer more efficient tint.

08/24/2012

Excellent. They were fast, but thorough. The tint was applied perfectly. We have used them in the past and will do so again should we need any other windows tinted.

Description of Work
Applied tinted film to 7 windows. One window measured 6' x 6'.

04/26/2012

It didn't. I didn't use them due to their lack of response.

Description of Work
I emailed them with a question regarding privacy and window tinting. It took them over a month to respond to my first email. By that time I had moved on.

03/13/2011

It went extremely well. The installer showed up on time and worked smoothly and efficiently. The window that I wanted tinted was challenging as it was large (6' x 6') with an "eyebrow" curve on its top. And it was above the front door. But the installer had no problems with it and, in fact, was done before I knew it. The window looks great. The installer was friendly and courteous and cleaned up thoroughly. I would use Metro Tint again for sure.

Description of Work
Placed tinted film on large window over front door.

08/16/2010

From start to finish, dealing with Metro Tint was an enjoyable experience. Bob Patton came to our home to provide an estimate two days after my initial call to the company. Bob's estimate was very reasonable and we were impressed with his representation of the company. Today Leon and Sergei arrived right on schedule and promptly and efficiently applied window tint film to our three skylights, leaving no mess behind! As soon as the film was applied (on one of the hottest days of the year), I noticed a cooling of the temperature in each area of installation.

Description of Work
Llumar window film R20 was applied to three skylights.

Category window tinting

Residential & commercial window film sales & installations, solar control, security, privacy, decorator & graffiti films.

Automobile Tinting.