Metro Haul-Away

City of Portland
12/31/2020

PO BOX 13681

Portland, OR 97213

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Since 2000, we have provided fast and eco-friendly service for all your junk removal needs! We are a family owned and operated company that makes hauling your unwanted things convenient and easy. Give us a call at (503) 227-7374 to speak with the office!...

hauling (129)trash removal (8)tree service (2)locksmith (1)

12/21/2020

They made a reasonable bid, set a convenient date, showed up on time, wore masks, and finished quickly. What else could you want?

Description of Work
junk hauled away

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

09/17/2020

They did a great job and were friendly and professional. We’ll hire them again when we have other projects.

Description of Work
A garage full of junk and old appliances removed.

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

07/19/2020

Perfect. As it happens there was more than I originally thought to be hauled away and they called me— the stuff to be hauled was at a different location than where I was. They hauled it all for the original price quoted The quote was almost $100 less than the next lowest estimate..

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

07/08/2020

Perfect, they called and arrived on time. No problem with loading everything, friendly crew, fair pricing, would definitely hire again. Thank you

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/26/2020

Great. Crew showed up on time and did all work quickly and completely with good pricing.

Description of Work
Junk and shed haul away

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/23/2020

Excellent! The two-man crew showed up exactly on time, and it only took them 15-20 minutes to load their trailer with all the junk that needed to be hauled away - which turned out to be more than I had anticipated when I booked them. They took absolutely everything, saying "no problem!" to things I questioned that were uncovered in the clean up. Very nice guys, very fast, excellent price, and I wi...

Description of Work
Hauling away a ruined couch and a lot of junk after a garage cleanup.

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

05/02/2020

They were prompt and courteous and completed the project fast.

Description of Work
Hauling of washer and dryer

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

04/16/2020

Lance called me within 5 minutes of my contact via Angie's List. I didn't need the coupon b/c the cost was lower than coupon minimum. I needed time to clear out my garage so as soon as I finished, I called again and arranged a time and day for pickup (I called Friday, pickup was Monday). Sean called 5 minutes before scheduled time and arrived right on time and the guys removed all of my trash and ...

Description of Work
Someone dumped a mattress in the alley behind my house so I wanted to get it removed before more junk ended up in the alley. The minimum price was $100 so I used this as an opportunity to clear out my garage. The mattress, box spring, and about 18 35gal trash bags worth of trash including several cement blocks was $175.

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

03/03/2020

They arrived early- polite and efficient, great experience

Description of Work
hauling of couch

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

01/17/2020

They responded next day and removed items. Lance had very good communication with me. Pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Father moved out of assisted living facility. Furniture not moved was removed and recycled.

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLEAN UP & HAULING OF TRASH & UNWANTED ITEMS, APARTMENT CLEAN OUTS, ESTATE CLEAN OUTS, FORECLOSURE CLEAN OUTS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express