MAY AWNING AND PATIO

Founded 1967 • With Angi since September 2006

OFFICE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT, CALL FIRST; FULL SERVICE AWNING, PATIO COVER AND SUNROOM COMPANY. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM WORK AND REPAIRS. VIRTUAL SHOWROOM AT www.mayawning.com...

Ed Gause Construction

Owner-operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Charges hourly rate of $55 (2/11/09). No travel charges. Only build/repair decks up to 10 feet high. License # 82643. Ask about Angie's List discount. I would prefer that you call me instead of using the Angie's List Message Center.

Red Diamond Family Constructions

Fences, Decks, Remodels and More! Licensed, Insured and Bonded! CCB Lic. #232503 We are small family company providing quality services at affordable prices with over 15 years of experience in construction work. Contact us today for a free estimate on your home construction projects.

Eric's All Trades Construction llc

Providing quality services and affordable prices since 1996. Workmanship guaranteed for one full year at no costs to homeowner. Half down to start then balance due upon completion and your satisfaction.

Offers by Eric's All Trades Construction llc on Angi

12/16/2019

The work was done nicely and I'm very happy...It looks sharp and it's SO nice to stay dry again when getting out of the car and walking into the house! The only thing that could have been better was the time it took from the initial order to the installation. I was expecting installation to begin before Thanksgiving and that was postponed to the second week in December. The owner said there were s...

Description of Work
I needed a carport installed on my new manufactured home and front/back porch awnings.

Category awnings

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

04/27/2017

It has been almost 2 years now and we still love it! The installer was a hard worker and polite. We have an alcove and a lot of angles on our roof, so he made adjustments to make it fit just right. The owner made a lot of good recommendations which we went with without any regrets.

Description of Work
Old patio roof torn down and new one installed

04/19/2016

The owner of the company installed the awning. In order to cover the 18 foot span we had to have a 3 foot dog leg on one end which necessitated some additional measuring and thoughtfulness. It was not a straight forward installation. It came out beautifully and the added piece looks just like the main installation. Their product is guaranteed to not rust or chip, etc. Aluminum and very heavy duty....

Description of Work
Installed an 18'x12' aluminum patio awning which had four skylight strips included.

Category awnings

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I hope your paver job turned out nicely to complete your back yard.

01/17/2015

Work went well and very professioal

Description of Work
Fixed our furnace.

10/28/2014

Everything went perfect! Dee came out and explained everything to me. I couldn't have asked for better! I was also having gutter problems. Dee referred me to a great gutter company as well.

Description of Work
Install a new permanent awning over my front porch.

Category awnings

Thank you [removed members name]!

FOUR SEASONS SUNROOMS, PATIO ENCLOSURES, SCREENROOMS, SOLID ROOF PATIO COVERS, INSULATED ROOF PATIO COVERS, LATTICE ROOF PATIO COVERS, WINDOW AWNINGS, ACRYLIC PATIO COVERS, RETRACTABLE FABRIC PATIO COVERS

Fiberglass sheeting covers, cloth window awnings,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover