MAY AWNING AND PATIO

Founded 1967 • With Angi since September 2006

OFFICE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT, CALL FIRST; FULL SERVICE AWNING, PATIO COVER AND SUNROOM COMPANY. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM WORK AND REPAIRS. VIRTUAL SHOWROOM AT www.mayawning.com...

Ed Gause Construction

Owner-operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Charges hourly rate of $55 (2/11/09). No travel charges. Only build/repair decks up to 10 feet high. License # 82643. Ask about Angie's List discount. I would prefer that you call me instead of using the Angie's List Message Center.

Three Rivers Custom Decks

Three Rivers Custom Decks is the Portland Metro area's most experienced Custom Deck Design and Build Company. With over 50 years Combined Design Experience & Project Managers averaging over 20 years experience within the "Outdoor Living" trade. We pride ourselves on our record of Customer Satisfaction. From the initial design appointment, the Free bid package we provide, all the way through a completed project. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While our projects are of the Highest Quality, our Service is what makes us stand out. We welcome inquiries on all types of Outdoor Living Projects.

Offers by Three Rivers Custom Decks on Angi
Illume Property Partners

illume Property Partners performs an array of maintenance and construction projects, including minor electrical and plumbing repairs, decking and fencing, gutters, renovations, painting, framing, remodels, additions, and other routine jobs. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate or appointment at 503-908-3068.

Offers by Illume Property Partners on Angi

12/16/2019

The work was done nicely and I'm very happy...It looks sharp and it's SO nice to stay dry again when getting out of the car and walking into the house! The only thing that could have been better was the time it took from the initial order to the installation. I was expecting installation to begin before Thanksgiving and that was postponed to the second week in December. The owner said there were some supplier issues that caused the delay.

Description of Work
I needed a carport installed on my new manufactured home and front/back porch awnings.

Category awnings

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

04/27/2017

It has been almost 2 years now and we still love it! The installer was a hard worker and polite. We have an alcove and a lot of angles on our roof, so he made adjustments to make it fit just right. The owner made a lot of good recommendations which we went with without any regrets.

Description of Work
Old patio roof torn down and new one installed

04/19/2016

The owner of the company installed the awning. In order to cover the 18 foot span we had to have a 3 foot dog leg on one end which necessitated some additional measuring and thoughtfulness. It was not a straight forward installation. It came out beautifully and the added piece looks just like the main installation. Their product is guaranteed to not rust or chip, etc. Aluminum and very heavy duty. The owner installs all of the awnings that have odd configurations otherwise they have their own installers for the more straightforward requirements. He was personable and even went to Home Depot to buy a large piece of wood to slide into one of the end pieces so we could install a blind on one side. He really knew what he was doing. Family owned company and they have been in business for 49 years. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed an 18'x12' aluminum patio awning which had four skylight strips included.

Category awnings

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I hope your paver job turned out nicely to complete your back yard.

01/17/2015

Work went well and very professioal

Description of Work
Fixed our furnace.

10/28/2014

Everything went perfect! Dee came out and explained everything to me. I couldn't have asked for better! I was also having gutter problems. Dee referred me to a great gutter company as well.

Description of Work
Install a new permanent awning over my front porch.

Category awnings

Thank you [removed members name]!

07/01/2014

I really liked the lady that came out. She came out the day I called and gave us an estimate and placed the order. It was supposed to take 6 weeks and we were prepared for that. But 6 weeks came and went and so we called. They apparently had some other order in that was really large and they weren't quite finished with that before they started our one awning. So that upset us a little bit but when they actually come out to install it, they took I forget how much percent off the cost of the awning! So it was made more than fair. So they really stood by what they offered. And it was a legitimate reason, they didn't just blow us off because we only had one awning. But they really made it fair to us. They are nice people. I really liked them and I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They made us an aluminum awning for a window on the west side of our house.

06/16/2014

The work was very professionally done.

Description of Work
Installed a awning over our ex isting deck.

05/14/2014

it whent excelent. they were very clean and efficient. and the coer looks better than we expected, An all around good experience, they were very good to work with and will definately recommend them to others

Description of Work
they built a beautiful 16 35' aluminum patio cover for our patio

02/28/2014

He was friendly and the job was well done.

Description of Work
They repaired mold damage done to the inside sheetrock along the floor of our sunroom. They installed flashing on the outside to prevent further leaks as well as replaced the sheetrock inside. We also had them replace four pieces of glass in the sunroom.

Category sunrooms

09/21/2013

Everything went fine. The installer arrived on time. He was very polite and professional and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
The installer from May Awning installed an aurora doorhood over the front porch.

Category awnings

FOUR SEASONS SUNROOMS, PATIO ENCLOSURES, SCREENROOMS, SOLID ROOF PATIO COVERS, INSULATED ROOF PATIO COVERS, LATTICE ROOF PATIO COVERS, WINDOW AWNINGS, ACRYLIC PATIO COVERS, RETRACTABLE FABRIC PATIO COVERS

Fiberglass sheeting covers, cloth window awnings,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover