MAID BRIGADE

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2005

7390 SW BONITA RD STE B

Portland, OR 97224

For over 30 years our clients have trusted their homes to Maid Brigade. And so can you. We deliver high quality, green cleaning services. We respect your privacy, your property, and your time. Trust Maid Brigade for all your housecleaning needs. Why trust us? Our house cleaning professionals are background checked, insured, bonded and continuously trained. We pride ourselves on providing dependable, trusted, consistent level of professional cleaning. Maid Brigade's house cleaning teams provide you with reliable service, consistent and timely cleanings. and flexible scheduling. Call us today and let us get your home sparkling clean, the healthy green way. ...

12/10/2017

Peter M.

Our Maids are friendly, fast and efficient. We have them come once per month and they always do a good job (if the "house junk" is put away). If i'm late on picking up. I just stow stuff in a box and sort it afterwards. I fully recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning House

02/16/2017

Murali K.

The quote I got for the 1st cleaning was $400 despite the fact that the house haas been cleaned weekly for years aby another service. The quoted weekly rate was $190. In the past I have paid $140-160 for the house. These quotes were given over the phone sight unseen. $400 seems appropriate for a first time cleaning of a home that hasn't seen any cleaners for months, not a home that is currently under a cleaning service. We did not hire Maid Brigade

Description of Work
Weekly cleaning of 3500 sq ft home with 5BR, 3.5 bath.

06/05/2015

Dave F.

First off, Mike Lambert is extremely responsive whenever I email him to have extra services, add a tip for the housekeepers, change my day etc. Very easy to work with, and extremely accommodating. As far as the cleaning. I have two Newfoundland dogs, and thusly my house is not a typical and easy clean. The two ladies come in and get my house cleaned exceptionally well in a short amount of time. The ladies are nice, friendly, and very professional. I am, and will, continue to use their services for the foreseeable future. Thank you Maid Brigade. My wife and l laugh that you guys are like couples therapy. It takes so much stress off of us to know that we have two wonderful ladies that help us keep our house clean.

Description of Work
Cleans my house twice a month

02/13/2015

Larry W.

They just come in and do the job and they are very nice friendly people. They have a number of good employees, they are always very courteous and my wife is usually home when they are here.

Description of Work
We've been using Maid Brigade for quite a while. They do general housecleaning. They clean the carpets, kitchen and bathrooms.

08/21/2013

Rebecca W.

I pay them for each visit but I prefer not to disclose the amount that I spend on their services. They do a great job. If there are any problems, they are immediately on it.

Description of Work
I use Maid Brigade for housecleaning. They come every 3 weeks. I’ve been with them almost from the time they started.

08/19/2013

Ty D.

I have been using them for two years. I like the fact that I can get the place cleaned within a few days of calling them. I saw their card running around with their logo which is how I started using them.

Description of Work
I used Maid Brigade for housecleaning. The last time they came in they had two people who worked for 5 hours and cleaned the apartment completely after a move out. The walls and floors were also included.

06/03/2013

Tim S.

Outstanding job. Very easy to work with, accepting of changes and willing to work on extra items. Only one time I had a small item and they made it right quickly. Mike is awesome and very communicative and professional. Highly recommend their services. Good and honest employees who work hard.

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning services

05/29/2013

Sherl R.

They were fast and professional, no chatting and they worked at a good pace. I have a regular housekeeper (who is out ill) or I might consider hiring them again on a continuing basis. I am just not used to a "crew" so I felt the rates were high and the amount of work done was not as much as I would expect. I had to ask them to stay an extra hour and did not get a discounted rate for that extra time.

Description of Work
They did the areas I designated since I knew they would not have time to do the entire house. Dusted, washed floors, vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms.

04/24/2013

JOYCE N.

Don't worry about lack of supervion. Mike or Ryan are a phone call away, always available and 100% reliable.

Description of Work
I have been using the house cleaning service for approximately 3 years and have never been disappointed. They work in teams and I consistently have the same team who have done a beautiful job of making hardwood floors gleam and baths and showers shine. Everything is dusted and put where you like it and a spotless house and lovely bed is heavenly to come home to. The company is very green conscious and uses environmentally safe product that do the job. The smell is only that of a freshly clean house. Little touches make you smile like clever tissue folds and even my cats brush gets a vacuum. They're the best!

03/04/2013

Kerry A.

I had another service do the same work 6 months earlier, I was not that happy. I checked Angie's list after my father highly recommended the Maid Brigade.. I am glad I took his advise. They came as promised. They did a great job.....I was so pleased with their work I continue to have them clean my house every 4 weeks.

Description of Work
Joe (I am sorry if I got the name wrong) came to my house about a week before the start of the job and gave me prices as we discussed exactly what I wanted done. The ladies came on time, as promised. They began by dusting ceilings, walls, pictures, floor trim and other odd shaped and hard to get areas first. They cleaned and mopped both bathrooms. I have been trying to get the master bath tub clean and shine for a long time. I had another service clean my house 6 months earlier. They didn't get the tub as clean and it did not shine when they were done. They did our master bedroom next. They changed our sheets and vac. and dusted. They vac. and dusted the halls, dining room and living room. The kitchen was cleaned and polished. The floor was mopped. The kitchen was newly remodeled a year ago, and they made it look as clean and it shined as much as it did the day it was finished. All garbage cans were emptied and dumped in the outdoor garbage can.

Gentle John's Moving & Storage

Gentle John’s Moving & Storage aims to provide a stress-free moving experience with every move we complete. As soon as you pick up the phone to work with our Orange County moving team, you’ll be at ease knowing your move is in good hands. Our movers have over two decades of experience in the industry and have served more than 119,000 families, so we have the know-how to get your move accomplished. Take advantage of competitive industry rates and high-quality customer care. Trust our movers to transport your belongings to your new home efficiently and safely.

Budget Movers

Hello, We would love the opportunity to earn our reputation as a great moving company who's reliable, safe and courteous. We are fully licensed & insured for your protection. USDOT # 2592601. ODOT # 167755

Amoving Present

I provide strong, efficient, and detailed service of helping you move to your home. I moved alot growing up, and have experience as a professional mover. I know how impossible moving can look. I know how to make it easier on you and your pocket! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover