LISACS FIREPLACES & STOVES

Founded 1947 • With Angi since June 2005

Retail Wood Gas and Pellet...

Euro Masonry LLC

Euro Masonry LLC is a company backed by 10+ years experience. We offer competitive rates and have very excellent references with very satisfied customers. Free estimates. Our work is always high quality, clean, and done in a timely manner. Additional contact name - Kiana Karlovic. Award winning. Additional phone number - (503) 333-0133.

Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc

Locally owned & operated since 1979, Oregon Chimney's competent and knowledgable Masons & Sweeps can handle any chimney repair job and chimney cleaning. We also do a variety of other services including chimney caps, linings , waterproofing, flashing, dampers, Real Estate inspections and firebox repairs. Our team at Oregon Chimney is dedicated to giving you the best service at an affordable price. We provide free estimates and our work is guaranteed. We are licensed bonded and insured our CCB number 51967/152506. Call us today for your free estimate. 503-231-2588. We look forward to working with you. Additional DBA - Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning, Inc.

Offers by Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc on Angi
Chimney Sweep Specialist

Chimney Sweep Specialist offers these professional services: Chimney and Fireplace Cleaning, Masonry Repair, Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning. We specialize in serving Residential Customers living in the Portland, Oregon metro. We have been providing excellent customer service for over 10 years. Our company also sells Chimney Caps in Stainless Steel or Copper, in standard or custom sizes. Please call us today to let us help with your needs.

Offers by Chimney Sweep Specialist on Angi

10/25/2018

Lisac's service people worked with the factory in the Seattle area to identify the problem with our gas fireplace insert. They tried several solutions, installing significant new components on three occasions. But the problem persisted. They even made a service call with the service technician from the Gas company. Finally, it was decided that the entire unit needed to be replaced. Incredibly, I w...

Description of Work
Repair fireplace insert

05/01/2017

Great and quick. Adrian was professional and knowledgeable. Great service.

Description of Work
Start fireplace that hadn't been used for two years

01/08/2014

We went to this location after horrible service at their Milwaukee store. Sadly we walked out without making a purchase since the sales people would not help or acknowledge us.

Description of Work
We went to the airport way location to look to purchase a new gas insert.

11/21/2013

He was to able to work on my fireplace because of the type I have, but he was able to explain the reasons why and explain what the problem might be so I could share that with a repairman who does work on ventless fireplaces.

Description of Work
Because this company does not work on ventless fgas fireplaces, he was not able to repair my fireplace. The repairman, Adrian, was very helpful in advising me, however. I was not pleased that I had to wait two weeks to learn this, and wish that they had let me know that when I made the appointment, but because of my experience with Adrian, I would contact them again if I had a need that they could fill. He is a great ambassador of professionalism for this company!

08/11/2013

The service technician Adrian was on-time and efficient. He reviewed the jobs and got right in and started working. He was helpful and explained the services he performed. He was professional, cheerful and tidy. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Preventive maintenance on three gas fireplaces (propane) with clean, inspect, repair as needed.

04/20/2013

Excellent experience from start to finish. Tim displayed pride in all of fireplaces and stoves. Zero pressure to buy. We knew what we wanted to have in a fireplace, but didn't know which one would be the best for us. Tim guided us, showing us the specifics, providing what makes our new fireplace better than the rest. It was easy with Tim. Since we are upgrading the height of the hearth, my comment...

Description of Work
After going to Lisac's for additional research on an efficient wood burning fireplace, we were so pleased with the customer service and fireplace selection by Lisac's. Tim, our salesman, answered our questions and concerns and directed us to a better performing and more efficient fireplace.

10/20/2010

Have been shopping for a wood stove insert for quite some time so had already researched the brands I was interested online. Lisac's is the main dealer for Lopi stoves in town, although there are others. The other dealers did not carry the particular model I wanted, or they did not think they could install the stove in my chimney, so I had to go with Lisac's. I really like the installer they use w...

Description of Work
Purchase a Lopi wood stove insert, 2 story stainless steel liner and hearth extension

10/26/2008

We decided to use another stove company.

Description of Work
We visited their showroom and found they had a lot of stoves. They were very busy. They did not provide us with a lot of information. We shopped in late August.

08/13/2008

Not good. Felt like I was bothering the sales rep with all of my questions. They lost an over $4,000 sale because of this.

Description of Work
I went there expecting to purchase a gas insert. I had several questions since this was my first insert. I went on a Friday off-season time since I knew the store would not be busy, and I could take my time and get all my questions answered. The sales rep was very distracted and disinterested in helping me. Even though it was obvious I was a serious shopper. He couldn't give me exact figures for several of the installation services, so I had no idea what the total cost would be. I later learned that he did not also mention that the gas inserts have a plug, and if we didn't want it showing, I would also need an electrician. I went to another fireplace distributor, and got all my questions answered and they welcomed all questions, so I went with them. The price seemed better, and they only outsourced the electrician. They don't use sub-contractors as this company does.

Category gas logs

08/20/2007

I had looked pretty much all over town for a flush fitting wood insert. I bought the Lopi Deceleration insert from Steve at Lisac s. He was so much more helpful than any of the other dealers I had visited and spent a lot of time explaining the different features of different models. I had Dan install fireplace and he did an excellent job keeping the soot from getting all over the place. It is a be...

Description of Work
Install of a wood burning insert, removing the damper, installing the liner and vent on chimney.

Category fireplaces

SALES, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF WOOD, PELLET & GAS STOVES AND FIREPLACES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard