Lifetime Windows & Doors

Washington
Washington: Contractors

14710 SE Lee Ave

Portland, OR 97267

Lifetime Windows & Doors is the leading provider for quality replacement windows and doors in the Portland, OR area. We sell and install custom windows, doors, roofing, and siding. Our trained team has been providing homeowners with beautiful products and expert installation since 1998. With three business locations, we service customers throughout Portland, Milwaukie, Beaverton, Bend, Vancouver, WA and many other surrounding areas. Our Oregon-native business founders understand the needs of the local area when it comes to choosing stunning, energy efficient windows and doors that will last a lifetime. We carry many options for your replacement window project including vinyl, wood, fiberglass, and aluminum windows. Our knowledgeable team will provide personalized service to help you select the perfect windows that will beautify your home, bring in more natural light, increase energy efficiency, and improve curb appeal. Having your windows installed by Lifetime Windows & Doors will ensure that you receive the best possible product and installation, while staying within your budget. We have a proven track record of success and customer satisfaction. Trust us for your window needs, and you are guaranteed to feel cared for throughout the whole process from initial contact through installation and beyond. Lifetime Windows & Doors is also your leading supplier of replacement doors, siding, and roofing. Our door options include beautiful sliding doors, patio doors, french doors, entry doors, and moving glass wall systems. We offer free estimates, and would love to answer all your questions with a no-pressure consultation. Our siding recommendation is James Hardie fiber cement siding, which is fire and weather resistant. Contact us today at (503) 230-0500 for your window, door, roofing, or siding needs. Other Location: Address: 1091 SE Division St Bend, OR 97702 Phone: (541) 633-7868 Address: 5021 NE 94th Ave Vancouver, WA 98662 Phone: (360) 726-6930...

window replacement (191)door installation (88)siding companies (17)roofing (15)glass repair (11)egress window (9)skylight installation (8)gutter repair (2)house painting (1)window treatment (1)masonry (1)

02/16/2022

Nancy H.

Very professional and personable. Addressed concerns and offered workable solutions. They were punctual and kept the site clean. Super nice guys!!! Thank You Matt, Tom and Hank. You guys are the best!!

Description of Work
Replacement of Exterior Door

Category egress windows,doors

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

10/14/2021

Ron S.

Lifetime Windows & Doors were great. We started thinking about replacing our aging aluminum frame windows a few years ago. We got visited by a door-to-door replacement window company and got a good quote. However, the windows were very “chunky” compared to our sleek aluminum windows. So we got a quote from the big replacement window company and got sticker shock. We then found that Milgard had replacement vinyl windows that we could get in black capstone (both internal and external color), but the replacement company never got back to us with a quote – even after many back and forth communications. We then found Lifetime Windows and Doors. Morgan and Lindsay were head and shoulders above all other vendors we worked with regarding communication. When we found out that Milgard was delayed with the black windows we wanted, they found that Simonton had a similar window and got us in their queue. Yes, it took a while to get windows, but Tony and Hugo did a great job, installing all 17 windows. We’re super happy with Lifetime Windows and Doors.

Description of Work
Replaced 17 aluminum frame windows

Category egress windows

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

04/16/2021

Sam K.

Had six old windows replaced by Tom, Tony and Solomon. They did a two day job within one day for my Vancouver,WA unit. Anything I asked for they were responsive to. I was very satisfied with everything. Alvin and others at the company did a good job at getting me prepared for every step of the way. Thanks team. I am expecting a rebate on top of everything too!

Description of Work
Replace six old aluminum windows

Category egress windows,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

01/26/2021

Mark M.

This was a large project replacing all the windows in our house and one sliding glass door. Workers came on time daily, asked our opinion throughout the process, and kept the area clean, even during some rainy weather. We had some complicated trim issues which they came up with some great ideas and solutions. I could not be pleased more with the work by Matt and Kai. I would recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
24 windows replaced, 1 sliding door replalced

Category egress windows,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/20/2021

MARJORIE W.

It went great. Matt, Kair and Kolby did a great job. They communicated the plan and timeframe, did a beautiful job in fitting the doors, left everything clean and tidy and thoroughly explained how to use the new hardware.

Description of Work
Replace 2 sliding glass doors

Category egress windows,doors

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

10/26/2020

Andrew B.

The whole process; working with sales and installation was great experience. Tom & Tony form VancouverTeam did a professional job, as part of instalation I had windows framed inside the house. After the job, they left the house spotless, they always wore their mask when explaining the work that need to be done. Overall price was was totally acceptable. Great experiene.

Description of Work
Replace 2 20year old windows. Frame new windows inside the house.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Review for Lifetime Windows & Doors - 14710 SE Lee Ave, Portland, OR - 38979329

06/26/2020

Otis Q.

After the sale and measurements we were told their manufacturing supplier did not make custom doors with blinds in them. We thought we might have a problem when they came for installation since they brought trim which was wider and would not match the trim which we had and had bought for that purpose. We thought we might end up having to have some drywall work done around the door. But their installers Enrique and Anthony came up with a solution. It looks great and my wife and I are completely satisfied and happy with the result.

Description of Work
We bought and had installed a sliding glass door to replace old French doors.

Category picture framing,doors

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

01/29/2020

Pamela D.

Tom Merfeld and Tony Farrell were prompt, courteous, efficient and clean - they did a GREAT job and I absolutely love my new windows! Sonia has submitted the paperwork and I expect my rebate to come through. It was a very good experience overall!

Description of Work
Replacement windows with rebate from PUD

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

12/20/2019

Mercedes B.

From sales to installation, we could not be any happier with Lifetime Windows and Doors. We moved into our house last year and have been talking about changing the front door since we looked at the house. Choosing a new door setup was made extremely easy during the sales process with Alvin and there were so many options. Tom and Tony were our installation team and they immediately made us feel comfortable and confident. They were fun, professional, clean and seriously did the most amazing job making this front door look perfect. We can't believe how much it changed the look of our house. We highly recommend everyone at Lifetime Windows and Doors and hope to work with Tom and Tony again in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Front door replacement

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

Review for Lifetime Windows & Doors - 14710 SE Lee Ave, Portland, OR - 38296686

Hi [Member Name Removed], I just wanted to reach out and say Thank You for choosing Lifetime Windows and Doors for your project, we truly appreciate customers like you! Sincerely, Lindsay Graham

11/10/2019

Michelle M.

My husband and I inquired with 7 companies when deciding on a huge project for windows (nearly 30!) and siding. It’s hard to decide because every company has a good sales pitch and good reasoning to choose the products they are selling. I think most products in general have high end and low end options. What it comes down to is who do you trust to do the job? And cheaper isn’t always better. Our salesman, Alvin, at Lifetime Windows & Doors was incredibly knowledgeable and not only provided us options but also ideas for different types of windows for different rooms. He had great siding suggestions too and it completely enhanced the appearance of our home. These are only some of the reasons that made him/Lifetime Windows and Doors really stand out from other salesmen/companies. Another interesting suggestion he showed us was choosing a window with less frame and more viewing area. This is something we had never thought of and no one else had ever suggested. It was such an eye-opener for us and one deciding factor to choose Lifetime Windows and Doors. Our salesman, Alvin, explained the products and the process so smoothly in easy to understand layman’s terms, unlike other companies. From start to finish, Alvin was there to help facilitate the process even when things didn’t always go as planned (as most projects are). He was always involved to ensure we were taken care of and received the best customer service. Lifetime Windows and Doors always worked around our schedule and went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and enthusiasm. Every interaction with every person we worked with at Lifetime Windows and Doors during this long and involved process was nothing but courteous, professional and always provided SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! They also replace roofs, something we wish we had known about before we replaced ours because we absolutely would’ve chose Lifetime Windows & Doors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Alvin at Lifetime Window & Doors!

Description of Work
Windows, Siding, Doors

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thank You so much for such amazing feedback! I have shared this review with everyone that was apart of your project! Please call us if their is anything else we can help you with! Sincerely, Lindsay Graham

10/07/2019

Thea H.

Great communication from beginning to end of process. Professional and accommodating office, sales, measurement and installation staff. The installers were timely and efficient, and obviously had a lot of experience; they knew how to work around any issues they encountered. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Replace original sliding glass door from kitchen to deck with french doors.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

07/31/2019

Kristine H.

The installers were very professional, and patient when answering my questions. They were upbeat and cheerful, and communicated with me as they went along, if needed. I am very pleased with their work. Though I just got the windows, I am thrilled with their functioning so far to reduce the heat coming through the windows from the setting sun, and the ease with which they open and close.

Description of Work
Replacement of windows in my home, and some minor construction where one of the windows was replaced.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

07/19/2019

Maggie B.

Lifetime Windows removed our very old double aluminum 3 panel patio and replaced with a single 3 panel patio door. Ed and Ben did a fabulous job and they were very professional. We would recommend Lifetime to everyone. Maggie Baze

Description of Work
Replaced a 3 panel patio door

Category replacement windows,skylights

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

02/14/2019

Travis D.

Great! We used them before for our big picture window... called them to replace all the other window in our house. They are very timely and professional. They did a wonderful job and would highly recommend them. The guys who came out today were Ben, Ruben,Enrique...they showed up right on time... very polite...did a great job...cleaned up after themselves... we have no complaints!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 02/13/2019

01/28/2019

Robb K.

I needed all the windows replaced in my house and from start to finish Lifetime and the people I worked with were excellent. Tate came to the home to review the work to be done and provided the quote. It was not the least expensive of the quotes, but Tate took the time to explain the installation and the options/ideas for how the windows could be framed that impressed me more than the other companies. I was given an install date and there where no delays, the work started on that date with Tony leading a 2 man crew. Tony was also great to work with, courteous, professional and I felt comfortable enough let him be in or out of the house as he needed to and he kept the work areas clean. The new windows look fantastic. The Price review is marked N/A because it didn't matter for this review. All 3 companies were very close in their quotes. Also, Lifetime was the only company that mentioned I would receive a federal tax credit and they did all the paper work for it.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

10/05/2018

Edith A.

A few weeks after verifying the problem Jaime came out with a crew out to fix everything. They tore off the damaged area, replaced some studs, put up new plywood sheathing, siding and paint. The final result looks wonderful. All this was done under their warranty.

Description of Work
Eleven years ago we had new siding and windows installed by Lifetime Windows and Doors. This fall I noticed some issues with a portion of the siding and they came out and verified the problem.

Category picture framing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

08/27/2018

Steve H.

The estimate process up to the initial payment of deposit and signing of the contract went very well. The sales person was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, prompt and had great follow-through. The end of the process, the installation of the door, went well, with professional, thorough and friendly installers. Everything in the middle of the process was muddled, delayed and generated confusion. After not hearing from the company for a few weeks, I called and was told that I'm not actually a customer. It turns out that this was an answering service, but it generated a trust issue. On the day of the installation, I received a call that the installation wouldn't actually be happening on that day, but would happen a week later. It was generally up to me to get status updates and ensure that the company was following through. We are now getting ready to replace a dozen windows, and I'm not sure at this point whether we will ask this company for a quote. The work was quality, but we're not sure that it's worth the hassle of dealing with the office.

Description of Work
Replace sliding glass door

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

04/07/2018

Jed D.

We had a home with older windows that let a really bad draft in, but we really liked the way the windows looked on the home. It was one of the reasons we bought the home we did and didn't want to suddenly lose that appeal. The options we were finding didn't match it at all, or the prices was completely out of our range. Lifetime Windows & Doors saved the day! Tate went above and beyond to not only get us incredible, high quality Milgard fiberglass windows that fit our budget and matched the home, but he even took another trip out with additional samples just to make sure we knew EXACTLY what we would be getting. The installation was as smooth and quickly done as you could possibly ask for and when it was done they looked even better than the originals, and keep our house so much quieter and warmer on the cold days. I think of the 10 windows we did, only two of them there was MINOR bending to the screens but they immediately ordered a free replacement and had those here asap. I just painted up the trim they put in no problem and I couldn't be happier with the windows and service provided. I 100% recommend Lifetime Windows & Doors for what you need. Hire them, you will be happier than you realize that you did.

Description of Work
All new windows in home (10 total).

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Review for Lifetime Windows & Doors - 14710 SE Lee Ave, Portland, OR - 36963172

03/24/2018

Susan H.

Professional through the entire process, from initial quote to scheduling to final installation. Schedulers followed up several times with progress of the order and reminders for the date of service. Installers arrived and finished the job exactly when they said. Great job, great product, at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replace 2 sliding patio doors and one large window.

Category egress windows

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

02/27/2018

Marlene M.

Installation completed within 4 1/2 days. 2 workers did the entire job. They arrived on time and worked all day. I have lead paint and they followed their appropriate protocols. They cleaned up very well each day and I did a walk thru each day with what had been completed. It made the final walk thru go easier and faster with few issues and no surprises.

Description of Work
Replace 12 windows and three doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

02/21/2018

Peter E.

Had a bid on the new door and windows. Went elsewhere for windows based just on price and Energy Trust reimbursement. When I told them I went elsewhere for windows and the price quoted to me, they said they could have matched the price. I assumed I got their best price with their bid. Door I purchased is great.

Description of Work
New front door installed

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

01/25/2018

Dayna H.

So great! The house looks fantastic. It's safe and cozy with high quality materials. The working team was extremely professional and worked seamlessly together - in harmony - it was a delight to hear them asking if they could "help with that", "Yes, thank you." "No problem" "Do you need anything else?" So polite! And if I had any questions, they were quick to respond. And quick, too, which was important because the work was done during wintertime. The service was impeccable. Lisa, our project manager, was always on top of everything. There were no surprises. They were somewhat more expensive than other quotes, but well worth it! The materials are top quality and the workmanship great. I would use them again in a heartbeat and have already recommended them to 3 neighbors. The value was there! P.S. They were bonded and the workers were theirs, so it was a very experienced team.

Description of Work
new roof, replace skylights, new siding

Category roofing,siding,skylights