Let's Remodel

Washington: Contractors
03/02/2023

12518 NE Airport Way

Portland, OR 97230

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Lake Oswego Home

Lake Oswego Home

home remodeling201697034
For this Lake Oswego home, we installed all the tile work in the kitchen, bathroom, and fireplace. We also installed Hallmark Baccara Maple hardwood throughout the home.

Let’s Remodel is the top kitchen and bathroom remodeling company in Portland, Oregon with a full showroom of brands and products. Open 6 days a week for you to come speak with a designer, the owner and we can answer any questions you may have! It’s also a family business. A labor of love, even. Pavel and Polina work together side by side as a team every day, making your home renovation dreams come true. Polina creates amazing interior designs, while Pavel manages all aspects of the construction work. This approach has proven to be very effective. Meet out designer, set a date, and it's good as DONE....

home remodeling (54)tile installation (28)plumbers (22)flooring (21)woodworking (16)cabinet makers (16)interior decorators (11)hardwood floors (10)cabinet refacing (4)window replacement (4)glass repair (4)interior painting (2)

11/04/2021

The team at Let's Remodel did a great job with our kitchen renovation, which involved significant cosmetic upgrades to what had been an outdated and dysfunctional design. Further, the kitchen is small and we were limited by the existing footprint. The team was easy to work with and stayed in communication throughout the construction process. We had a pretty good idea about how we wanted it to look, and Polina and Pavel were receptive to our thoughts and suggestions and also gave us their honest feedback when we asked, which was invaluable. We are so, so happy with the way it turned out. We have already recommended them to a co-worker.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing us to complete your project. We enjoyed working with you. You made decisions fast and were easy to work throughout the whole process. Clients like you make our work easy and enjoyable

07/25/2021

We worked with both Polina (design) and Pavel (GC) on our master bathroom remodel. Unexpected issues arose, as do with almost every home project. They were great to work with and we are very happy with our amazing bathroom.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for your review and thank you for recommending us to your friend. You are such a lovely couple and we enjoyed working on your project

07/13/2021

Lets remodel team did an amazing job remodeling our bathrooms and kitchen. The results are really stunning. During the process we were amazed by so many details and options that staff provided and suggested to us to accommodate our budget and really make the bathrooms and kitchen look so beautiful. The work was done professionally and on time, we will definitely use them again and recommending to coworkers and friends. Big THANK YOU.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

[Member Name Removed] thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate every work and it motivated us to keep working and improving even more. Thank you for referring your friends and colleagues

04/16/2021

The end product is beautiful! They put in new counters, backsplash and painted my cabinets. There were a few bumps along the way; probably normal for a remodel job. Pavel was quit to resolve any issues and it’s beautiful. I was nervous about painting the cabinets, the finish is amazing. It looks and feels like they come from factory in that color.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Tank you for your review. We appreciate you being our client and trusting us with your project

04/13/2021

My husband and I recently moved to Oregon (February 2020) and purchased a home in South Beaverton. We decided to immediately remodel our kitchen, which actually turned into a larger project to include the guest bathroom, living room, and hallways. I interviewed five different firms, all of which are highly rated. Let’s Remodel, however, stood out right from the get go. Pavel did a video tour of our kitchen (because it was just the kitchen at this time). He was thorough, a good listener, and answered all our questions, but it was his warmth and humor that we appreciated. Pavel and Polina then came to our home and designed a beautiful kitchen and living area for us. They explained the process completely and were very generous with their time. We hired them, and we’re glad we did. Polina is an excellent designer. She put together all the fixings for our home with a variety of options. Pavel is a superior project manager. His workmanship is excellent, perfect really. The workers were considerate, timely, and respectful, and they always cleaned up. Their communication is also excellent. They responded to emails immediately. We always knew the agenda, the timeframe, and what to expect. Delays were minimal, and they were always due to Covid-related stuff. Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention their quiet, calm demeanor and positive attitude. They truly care about their clients, and I enjoyed getting to know them and the family. We shared many stories and laughs along the way. Best of all, the remodel is absolutely gorgeous, beyond my expectations. I look forward to working with them next year on our next remodeling project.

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathroom, living room, hallways remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,hardwood floor,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Review for Let's Remodel - 12518 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR - 39292298

Thank you for being a 5 star client. We absolutely enjoyed getting to know you and [Member Name Removed]. Huge thank you for agreeing to be in the video about your project. You are natural!

02/04/2021

We had a major overhaul of our entire downstairs and the results by Let's Remodel have transformed it into a super functional space that our family will enjoy for years to come. Pavel, Polina and Kat really worked hard to give us an amazing space. Initially, I really struggled with the former layout of the kitchen, and after more discussion, it made sense to knock a wall out and enlarge the space. We love all of the pull outs in our cupboards and I can actually find all of my spices now...and can even buy more! My pots and pans are organized for the first time in 20 years. In addition we asked for two custom items: a bookcase hidden door for a poorly located closet, and also a liquor cabinet. While everything downstairs looks amazing from the floors, to the base boards, to the larger window, the bookcase and liquor cabinet are the most unique things in our home now. We are very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Downstairs remodel

Category countertops,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thank you very much for taking time to give us a review. It brings joy to our heart when our efforts are appreciated.

11/17/2020

Our family is thrilled with our new kitchen provided by Pavel and his team at Let’s Remodel. For years we’ve dreamed up improvements to the most central part of our home, but not until meeting Pavel and seeing other examples of his work did we feel the confidence to at last pull the trigger. Their approach was nothing short of spectacular from start to finish. The crew was always polite and considerate, and the proposed calendar was reliable throughout the entire project. We also very much appreciated the insight and expertise we received when deliberating aspects of design. The end result truly surpassed all of our expectations. We intend to enjoy this space for many years to come. Thanks to everyone at Let’s Remodel — you were a great team to work with!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

Huge thank you for taking time to give us a review! We loved working with you and looking forward to work on your next project

11/03/2020

"Let's remodel" did a complete kitchen remodel in our 40-year-old house. Originally we wanted to change only the kitchen but ended up also changing the floors in the whole first floor. We are pretty happy with the end result and the process. "Let's remodel" offers complete set of services including kitchen design, floorplans, 3D modeling that was really useful to visualize the final look. Gosh I spent a month picking the backsplash and ended up changing the pattern mid-project. Polina patiently listened to my ideas and changed the design showing me the renderings, I was happy that we shared the same view on how a new kitchen should look like. I picked mid-century style with split-color cabinets, and lots of storage space with space organizers inside most of cabinets. I spent a lot of time with Polina going through each cabinet idea and its kitchen function. Oh and it really helped that they have their own showroom which I and my husband visited several time to get an idea of how cabinets and finishes and tiles and all other stuff looks like in real life. Polina and Pavel (the contractor) set up a chat with us and promptly responded to my many questions during actual renovation. We gutted original kitchen down to studs ourselves to save a bit on cost, Pavel and his team were flexible to that. Pavel's team was excellent as we observed them during their work (we planned to travel during renovation but corona put an end to that plan). They kept the construction zone clean and tidy after each day Of course there were several change orders, mostly related to discoveries after demolition, within 5-10% of total budget. I'd say that "Let's remodel" bid would not be the cheapest one but they are honest people that won't nickel and dime you in the process and I think that is important, it gives you security. Also I learned that the material cost varies significantly like with backsplash tile. I picked the one I liked and it was like $47 per sq foot. After much haggling with my hubby we picked a really nice option that was half that. The kitchen was completed recently and I could not be happier with the way it turned out!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, floor installation

Category flooring contractor,interior designers,replacement windows,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Review for Let's Remodel - 12518 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR - 38999381

Hello [Member Name Removed], Huge thank you for taking time to give us a review. You have a breathtaking kitchen and it was my pleasure to help you design it. Your backsplash was worth waiting for and it is such a crucial part to your overall design. If you know more great people like you please refer us to them ;))

11/03/2020

The website is easy to use and the office is nice and full of samples and ideas for your next project. I was on the fence about what colors and materials I wanted to use, Polina and staff helped me narrow down my choices. The construction staff showed up on time and promptly completed my project. Overall: Loved this power couple! The staff was professional, caring and helped me make the best decisions for my property.

Description of Work
Water Damage Repair

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I was sorry to hear about the water damage that happened to your newly purchased house, but I was glad to help you correct the problem. The positive side of this project was you already didn't like your flooring anyway so the damage helped you to get an ideal flooring for your family. Thank you for giving us a review. As a small business we rely on our clients to give us a feedback and we are grateful you took time to do it.

06/25/2020

We hired Let’s Remodel to build us a new shower, but we ended up with beautiful new bathroom and kitchen. Pavel and his team helped us envision a project that would aggregate value to our soon to sell house with the least expenditure. So instead of replacing old kitchen cabinets they painted them so smoothly that look new. They replaced cabinets pulls; counter with a shiny quartz top; new farm style sink and also added a white tile back splash. Our new kitchen looks amazing and modern. The bathroom that they designed and built looks amazing with new everything: tile, floor, cabinets, toilet and hardware. We are very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,architect,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Thank you for your review. We know it was unusual time working through COVID and riots. We appreciate your flexibility and being a wonderful couple to work with.

We are the kitchen and bathroom experts. Cabinets: [Custom, Semi-Custom, Stock, Refacing, Painting] Floors: [Tile, Hardwood installation & Refinishing, Laminate, Vinyl] Countertops: [Marble, Granite, Quartz, Tile] Design: [3d modeling, consultation]