We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Let's Remodel

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2015

12518 NE Airport Way

Portland, OR 97230

Let’s Remodel is the top kitchen and bathroom remodeling company in Portland, Oregon with a full showroom of brands and products. Open 6 days a week for you to come speak with a designer, the owner and we can answer any questions you may have! It’s also a family business. A labor of love, even.
Lake Oswego Home project
Lake Oswego Home

home remodeling

201697034

08/03/2022

Ross W.

We hired Let's Remodel to do a simultaneous remodel of two of our bathrooms. This was our first time working with a design/build company and to say we were nervous would be an understatement. It turns out we had nothing to worry about. Pavel and Paulina, the owners, were so supportive of our vision and helped turn our pile of inspiration photos into a workable design. The office staff, Lauren and Micaela, were always easy to reach if we had questions or requests. The subcontractors were all punctual and hard working. The work space was always tided up at the end of the day. If we had any questions or concerns they were dealt with in a timely fashion. I feel like we need to give special recognition to Igor, our tile installer. We had asked for fairly complex tile designs for both bathrooms and Igor nailed it! His meticulous attention to detail and "nose to the grindstone" work ethic were nothing short of astounding. If you're considering a project that calls for top notch tile work you can't go wrong with Let's Remodel. From the first day of demo to the final paint touch ups, our project took just shy of nine months. Given the scale of the job and the Covid factor this felt completely reasonable. The budgeting was straight forward and accurate. Our final total was with about a thousand dollars of the original estimate. The online portal was extremely helpful for progress tracking. We could check on everything from work scheduling to fixture selections to reviewing our itemized invoice. We could even make payments via wire transfer. To sum up, our experience with Let's Remodel and their whole staff was beyond our expectation. If you are looking for a design/build firm to help you with a complex remodel project in your home I can not recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodels.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for taking time to give us a review. We couldn't be happier how your bathroom turned out. It was great to work with such creative and wonderful people like you. Your project is going to be a jewel in our portfolio

11/04/2021

Sarah M.

The team at Let's Remodel did a great job with our kitchen renovation, which involved significant cosmetic upgrades to what had been an outdated and dysfunctional design. Further, the kitchen is small and we were limited by the existing footprint. The team was easy to work with and stayed in communication throughout the construction process. We had a pretty good idea about how we wanted it to look, and Polina and Pavel were receptive to our thoughts and suggestions and also gave us their honest feedback when we asked, which was invaluable. We are so, so happy with the way it turned out. We have already recommended them to a co-worker.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets

Hello [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing us to complete your project. We enjoyed working with you. You made decisions fast and were easy to work throughout the whole process. Clients like you make our work easy and enjoyable

07/25/2021

Chad K.

We worked with both Polina (design) and Pavel (GC) on our master bathroom remodel. Unexpected issues arose, as do with almost every home project. They were great to work with and we are very happy with our amazing bathroom.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for your review and thank you for recommending us to your friend. You are such a lovely couple and we enjoyed working on your project

07/13/2021

Tamilla N.

Lets remodel team did an amazing job remodeling our bathrooms and kitchen. The results are really stunning. During the process we were amazed by so many details and options that staff provided and suggested to us to accommodate our budget and really make the bathrooms and kitchen look so beautiful. The work was done professionally and on time, we will definitely use them again and recommending to coworkers and friends. Big THANK YOU.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

[Member Name Removed] thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate every work and it motivated us to keep working and improving even more. Thank you for referring your friends and colleagues

04/16/2021

Cheri T.

The end product is beautiful! They put in new counters, backsplash and painted my cabinets. There were a few bumps along the way; probably normal for a remodel job. Pavel was quit to resolve any issues and it’s beautiful. I was nervous about painting the cabinets, the finish is amazing. It looks and feels like they come from factory in that color.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, home remodeling

Tank you for your review. We appreciate you being our client and trusting us with your project

04/13/2021

Sheri H.

My husband and I recently moved to Oregon (February 2020) and purchased a home in South Beaverton. We decided to immediately remodel our kitchen, which actually turned into a larger project to include the guest bathroom, living room, and hallways. I interviewed five different firms, all of which are highly rated. Let’s Remodel, however, stood out right from the get go. Pavel did a video tour of our kitchen (because it was just the kitchen at this time). He was thorough, a good listener, and answered all our questions, but it was his warmth and humor that we appreciated. Pavel and Polina then came to our home and designed a beautiful kitchen and living area for us. They explained the process completely and were very generous with their time. We hired them, and we’re glad we did. Polina is an excellent designer. She put together all the fixings for our home with a variety of options. Pavel is a superior project manager. His workmanship is excellent, perfect really. The workers were considerate, timely, and respectful, and they always cleaned up. Their communication is also excellent. They responded to emails immediately. We always knew the agenda, the timeframe, and what to expect. Delays were minimal, and they were always due to Covid-related stuff. Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention their quiet, calm demeanor and positive attitude. They truly care about their clients, and I enjoyed getting to know them and the family. We shared many stories and laughs along the way. Best of all, the remodel is absolutely gorgeous, beyond my expectations. I look forward to working with them next year on our next remodeling project.

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathroom, living room, hallways remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, hardwood floor, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for being a 5 star client. We absolutely enjoyed getting to know you and [Member Name Removed]. Huge thank you for agreeing to be in the video about your project. You are natural!

02/04/2021

Heather M.

We had a major overhaul of our entire downstairs and the results by Let's Remodel have transformed it into a super functional space that our family will enjoy for years to come. Pavel, Polina and Kat really worked hard to give us an amazing space. Initially, I really struggled with the former layout of the kitchen, and after more discussion, it made sense to knock a wall out and enlarge the space. We love all of the pull outs in our cupboards and I can actually find all of my spices now...and can even buy more! My pots and pans are organized for the first time in 20 years. In addition we asked for two custom items: a bookcase hidden door for a poorly located closet, and also a liquor cabinet. While everything downstairs looks amazing from the floors, to the base boards, to the larger window, the bookcase and liquor cabinet are the most unique things in our home now. We are very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Downstairs remodel

Category countertops, interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you very much for taking time to give us a review. It brings joy to our heart when our efforts are appreciated.

11/17/2020

Bettina G.

Our family is thrilled with our new kitchen provided by Pavel and his team at Let’s Remodel. For years we’ve dreamed up improvements to the most central part of our home, but not until meeting Pavel and seeing other examples of his work did we feel the confidence to at last pull the trigger. Their approach was nothing short of spectacular from start to finish. The crew was always polite and considerate, and the proposed calendar was reliable throughout the entire project. We also very much appreciated the insight and expertise we received when deliberating aspects of design. The end result truly surpassed all of our expectations. We intend to enjoy this space for many years to come. Thanks to everyone at Let’s Remodel — you were a great team to work with!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, architect, home remodeling

Huge thank you for taking time to give us a review! We loved working with you and looking forward to work on your next project

11/03/2020

Tanisha D.

The website is easy to use and the office is nice and full of samples and ideas for your next project. I was on the fence about what colors and materials I wanted to use, Polina and staff helped me narrow down my choices. The construction staff showed up on time and promptly completed my project. Overall: Loved this power couple! The staff was professional, caring and helped me make the best decisions for my property.

Description of Work
Water Damage Repair

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Hello [Member Name Removed], I was sorry to hear about the water damage that happened to your newly purchased house, but I was glad to help you correct the problem. The positive side of this project was you already didn't like your flooring anyway so the damage helped you to get an ideal flooring for your family. Thank you for giving us a review. As a small business we rely on our clients to give us a feedback and we are grateful you took time to do it.

11/03/2020

Olga K.

"Let's remodel" did a complete kitchen remodel in our 40-year-old house. Originally we wanted to change only the kitchen but ended up also changing the floors in the whole first floor. We are pretty happy with the end result and the process. "Let's remodel" offers complete set of services including kitchen design, floorplans, 3D modeling that was really useful to visualize the final look. Gosh I spent a month picking the backsplash and ended up changing the pattern mid-project. Polina patiently listened to my ideas and changed the design showing me the renderings, I was happy that we shared the same view on how a new kitchen should look like. I picked mid-century style with split-color cabinets, and lots of storage space with space organizers inside most of cabinets. I spent a lot of time with Polina going through each cabinet idea and its kitchen function. Oh and it really helped that they have their own showroom which I and my husband visited several time to get an idea of how cabinets and finishes and tiles and all other stuff looks like in real life. Polina and Pavel (the contractor) set up a chat with us and promptly responded to my many questions during actual renovation. We gutted original kitchen down to studs ourselves to save a bit on cost, Pavel and his team were flexible to that. Pavel's team was excellent as we observed them during their work (we planned to travel during renovation but corona put an end to that plan). They kept the construction zone clean and tidy after each day Of course there were several change orders, mostly related to discoveries after demolition, within 5-10% of total budget. I'd say that "Let's remodel" bid would not be the cheapest one but they are honest people that won't nickel and dime you in the process and I think that is important, it gives you security. Also I learned that the material cost varies significantly like with backsplash tile. I picked the one I liked and it was like $47 per sq foot. After much haggling with my hubby we picked a really nice option that was half that. The kitchen was completed recently and I could not be happier with the way it turned out!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, floor installation

Category flooring contractor, interior designers, replacement windows, home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], Huge thank you for taking time to give us a review. You have a breathtaking kitchen and it was my pleasure to help you design it. Your backsplash was worth waiting for and it is such a crucial part to your overall design. If you know more great people like you please refer us to them ;))

06/25/2020

Adam F.

We hired Let’s Remodel to build us a new shower, but we ended up with beautiful new bathroom and kitchen. Pavel and his team helped us envision a project that would aggregate value to our soon to sell house with the least expenditure. So instead of replacing old kitchen cabinets they painted them so smoothly that look new. They replaced cabinets pulls; counter with a shiny quartz top; new farm style sink and also added a white tile back splash. Our new kitchen looks amazing and modern. The bathroom that they designed and built looks amazing with new everything: tile, floor, cabinets, toilet and hardware. We are very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, architect, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Thank you for your review. We know it was unusual time working through COVID and riots. We appreciate your flexibility and being a wonderful couple to work with.

06/09/2020

Christopher S.

The work was high-quality and extremely professional. I started with the bathroom and rehired them for the stairs, and the work was top-notch both times!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, interior stairs

Category interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking time to give us a review. Pavel and I really appreciate it

06/05/2020

Bettina G.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops, remodeling, architect, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Than you [Member Name Removed] for taking time to give us a review. We loved working with you and your kitchen looks great.

12/20/2019

Jackie S.

Was able to choose tile, countertops, cabinet style and hardware and paint colors in showroom with help of interior designer. Other contractors wanted me to travel to different vendors to choose products. Was able to see all choices displayed together in showroom. Project completed in timely fashion except for delay in installing door. Overall very pleased with finished project.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel with walk in shower replacing bathtub

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, glass repair, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

Thank you for your review. Your bathroom is an excellent example how even small space can be functional and beautiful. We enjoyed working with you

11/18/2019

Barry and Sharon E.

Pavel and all the workers were very polite, we had a couple of minor issues that were adressed and resolved quickly. The entire process took longer than anticipated, but we are very happy with the outcome. It is beautiful! We would definitely use Let's remodel again.

Description of Work
Remodel master bath and new flooring in master bedroom and bath.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for your feedback. Let's Remodel team is always working on improving the process and that's why we especially value any critique our clients can give us.

08/29/2019

R Michael W.

Let’s Remodel did beautiful work renovating our three bathrooms. They could be featured in Better Homes & Gardens magazine. They are that good! Pavel Perju, head contractor, and Rachel Droullard, interior designer, led this project. It began in the Let’s Remodel showroom in Portland where Hunter, overseeing the showroom, showed us a wide variety of items available for renovation, including dozens of quartz for countertops, numerous varieties of tile, a collection of attractive doors for vanities, and a wide assortment of hardware. Rachel, our interior designer, provided a detailed plan for remodeling. She has a keen eye for design, and she offered us a variety of options. Our contractor, Pavel, coordinated the remodeling of three bathrooms at the same time. The tile work was superb. Painting was beautifully done. Vanities with quartz countertops and backsplashes were gorgeous. Let’s Remodel provides an app, called Buildertrend, which facilitated contact with Pavel and Rachel throughout the renovation.

Description of Work
Remodel Three Bathrooms

Category custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, interior designers, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

03/22/2019

Jeff H.

Review for Let’s Remodel We highly recommend Let’s Remodel for both kitchen and bathroom remodels! The team is creative, knowledgeable, and prides itself on quality craftsmanship. From the first time we met with Polina and Pavel, they demonstrated a genuine ability to listen to our ideas, desires, (and budget) for the new kitchen. From this visioning process, they designed plans from our initial thoughts and requests. We were then able to make adjustments, with their help and expertise in design and construction, to create a kitchen we would never have imagined on our own. They truly understood our likes and dislikes, as well as our style, and used this information to put together a floor plan that included, amazingly, an expansive central island that has become the centerpiece of our daily life. The process of selecting counter tops, flooring, cabinets, handles, sink, fixtures, paint, appliances, etc., was very smooth. When we met with Rachel and Polina at their showroom, they had arranged a couple of combinations for us to give our input on and make changes as needed. They would again, listen to our ideas and guide us to what would be our final selections. All through the selection process, when changes needed to be made, we were consulted, and the final decisions were guided by our input. When questions arose, Polina and Pavel were very professional and honest about the reasons why changes were needed. Several sets of workers were in our home for the 12-week process. Every single person that worked on our kitchen was friendly, respectful of our home, and did top quality work. Our 25+ year old kitchen was transformed into a space that is more livable, efficient and open, giving it a real sense of togetherness when we have guests. It was the process, from the initial design conversations and consultation to the final finishing details, that resulted in such an amazing kitchen. This process was also the reason we chose Let’s Remodel a couple months later to help us with our small guest bathroom. The bathroom remodel was done with equal care and creativity. The resulting design transformed the space. We took out the bathtub and added a new shower, removed some very old wallpaper and painted the room with a bright colored paint to add light to our home. A custom sliding door and extra storage makes this bathroom a modern and inviting space. We will hire Let’s Remodel for any additional remodeling needs in the future. Jeff and Debbie Hicks

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], it is always a special pleasure to do projects for special people like you who is so selflessly served our community for many years. We highly enjoyed working on this project with you. Thank you for your referrals and this review

01/20/2019

Connie S.

I had in the past some work done on my master bathroom with another contractor but was unable to have all that I wanted done at that time due to $ constraints. I had recently decided I wanted to complete that remodel and have a complete remodel done on my hall bathroom. I decided to not go back to the old contractor I used and to look for a new one. I review several and decided to go with Pavel (let's remodel) because he listened to what I wanted and then provided me with suggestions on needing more light in each bathroom and what he could do with my master bathroom shower which looked like a dark closet and did not allow the steam to escape. Pavel went so far as to send me a mock up of what the show could look like after it was done. I was very impressed and it made me feel excited and wanting to have this work done. My hall bathroom was what I called "The brown 70's" room and it had the most done to it beyond keeping the bathtub. I was also drawn to this contractor as he provided all items and I could go to his display shop or have someone come to my home to help me select tile, vanity for hall bathroom, wall color and other items. I did not have to go out and look for what I wanted then purchase them separately it would all be done by Let's remodel. I decided to have samples brought to my home to select what time I wanted on my shower and bathtub walls and the hall bathroom floor. I also picked out the hall vanity which was build after I made all my selections. When I compared what the cost would be between the contractors I had give me estimates they seemed to come in close to each when I added up what was covered in the bids and what I would of had to purchase in addition to the bids. I went with Let's remodel even though their bid was highest because everything was provided and all I needed to do was work with Let's remodel on choosing what I wanted and when Pavel was doing the initial estimate he took the time to take pictures and measure everything in each bathroom while providing me with suggestions for improvements. Pavel stated they go for High quality and from what I can see with my completed bathrooms he was correct. This work was done during Nov/Dec and we hit both Thanksgiving and just before Christmas. I am very happy with both of my bathrooms the 'Brown 70's" hall bathroom is now a very modern up to date bathroom where I not ashamed to have any visitor use it. The master bathroom is also a open light room. The team of contractors Pavel uses are all very professional and do a great job. Pavel listed to any concerns I had and follow up right away on those concerns. In looking at my new bathroom I can say Let's remodel lived up to their claim of high quality of work. I have to say the tile work done on both bathrooms was surprising and great work Igor did a super job. The plumber (sorry do not recall his name) I found amusing and easy to talk too. He had a hard job with all of my pipes which were old and very rusty, but in the end the work he did was also great. Pavel is very much into high quality of work and makes sure his subcontractor also meet that high bar. I recommend to anyone who is looking for work to be done on their bathrooms and kitchen to check out this company I would go back to them myself.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodels (hall and master)

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much for taking time to give us a review.

11/06/2018

Anne P.

Pavel (co-owner and contractor) was easy to work with. He has a great eye for seeing both the big picture of what is possible, as well as the details of the finish work to make it look beautiful. He and all his staff and contractors were very respectful, friendly, and very skilled, hard workers. Throughout the approximately 3 months this project took, I was always comfortable with all of the workers and the care they took with my house. Every concern I had along the way was addressed to my satisfaction. Both the process and the results were better than I expected. When I was out of town for several weeks, Pavel sent me frequent photos of the work that had been.. Polina guided me through the planning process in a way that reduced my stress level, as I had to make choices of items I had never thought about. And Rachel was always available to answer questions and check out information for me via phone or email. This project turned out even better than I had imagined. Family and friends who have been involved in remodeling are amazed at the results. I would definitely hire Let’s Remodel for future projects, and would recommend them to anyone looking for high quality work. The pictures below show before and after views of part of the project.

Description of Work
I contracted with Let’s Remodel for a major remodeling project, which included totally gutting and then expanding the kitchen, removing and moving walls, (including external ones), new windows for the entire house, installing a new electrical panel, refinishing existing hardwood floors and installing them where they did not exist. The front door was moved, and a new sidewalk poured.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, electrician, hardwood floor, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. I love project like yours where such a big part of the house goes through transformation. Your kitchen now is so spacious and beautiful. Special thank you for inviting us to your house warming party. Cheers, Polina

08/18/2018

Ines D.

Where to start...I bought my house because it was a great value, in a great location with everything I wanted and needed. Everything except the main bathroom. I won't call it a master bathroom because that would imply space, and some masterful about it. None of that held true. The move was from the East Coast, by car hauling a small utility trailer and 3 dogs. Part of the MUST haves upon arrival was caulk. Yes. Long story short, that mini bathroom has 2 entrances right across from each other with access from hallways. I looked for months for inspiration on how I could possible strip it down and make it a kick *** remodel. In May I sent a few feelers out for local remodel bathroom contractors. Sent pictures of my disaster. Rachel, called me back stat and we talked on the phone about the project. That convo was definitely intriguing enough to follow up with a visit to the showroom. I spent 2 hours there and we had a design. And boy/girl was that a kick *** looking concept. I wanted minimalist, flow, modern with a touch of woodsy. I got just that. Getting through the estimate process was fairly painless since I got a lot of wiggle room to hire my own electrician and door artisan (using reclaimed wood from NW Reclaim), shower rod system and faucets. The work started on time within the time frame I needed. Overall the bathroom was done in 4 weeks. The entire team is great but I want to give a special shout out to Igor, the demo, framing, tile, drywall, man who does 90% of the labor, because he was precise, patient, kind and all around professional. I say kind because I experienced a life ending emergency with my senior dog and he was there, helped, and went right back to his job. Very humble, efficient and hard working. Never left a mess. I love my bathroom and can't wait to match my kitchen next year. Definitely recommending Let's remodel! Couple of comments about the pictures here below. #1: Also part of the initial moving convoy was my dog's shower curtain. Pavel recommended I get glass panels on the side of the shower but I wanted my dog's shower curtain over any design consideration. As part of the shower curtain install, I wanted the rounded double rod so I can attach my towel to the outer row. No point in crowding the already small space with more hardware, am I right? Works great by the way (not shown on pic). So say hello to Gypsy on the curtain (she is the one that passed away - see ref here above). #2: The door frame still needs to be finished (NOT Let's Remodel's responsibility. Pavel installed the door casing, frame and trim from wood I chose and provided. The door frame was all crooked to begin with so Pavel fixed it all. That part of the project should be finished this weekend by Dale from Tonsilvania Designs in Portland, who made the 2 barn doors) #3: I refuse to post the before pictures as my sanity for buying this house might be challenged. That and who wants to remember the creepy ugly version? No one. You are welcome ;-)

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], As you mentioned being a remodeling company sometimes means witnessing important life moments with our clients. We are happy that we were able to be there for you. Thank you for your warm review.

05/01/2018

Claudine L.

We absolutely loved working with Let's Remodel and would highly recommend them. They were a joy to work with - extremely professional, responsive and took the utmost care in our project. The teams who came to our home each day were friendly, communicative and took extreme pride in their work. We were so pleased with the result of the two bathroom remodels and were even more pleased the work was done ahead of time and on budget!

Description of Work
Two bathroom remodels

Category home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure to do this job for you.

04/22/2018

Howard J.

Let’s Remodel delivered exactly what we hoped for with our master bath and powder bath remodels. The team is professional, reliable, trustworthy, and very pleasant to work with. Polina was great at taking our input and turning it into a beautiful design. We left all of the design and color choices up to her, and we are very glad we did! The end result was better than what we imagined was possible. We also appreciated that she was very invested in the design and made sure that it was followed perfectly during construction. Pavel managed the construction, and we immediately felt comfortable in trusting him with our home. In fact, we were comfortable enough to have them start construction while we were away on an extended vacation. A schedule was provided and updated online, and photos were posted as they made progress. The project was completed on time as promised, and the quality of work was excellent. Pavel has a calm and professional manner that gives you confidence that you made the right choice! One thing that really stands out to me is the effort that the entire team made to complete our powder bath earlier than scheduled in time for a holiday party. We didn’t even ask them to do that, but once they found out about the party they made a massive effort to get it done in time. We would definitely go back to Let’s Remodel for any future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure to work on your project. Thank you for giving us a review.

04/20/2018

P H.

We am so happy with our beautiful new bathroom! Polina, Pavel and Rachel were a delight to work with. From start to finish they were professional, responsive, helpful and guided us through the process. They maintained the time line they presented to us during the consultation and contract phase of the project. During the project when they encountered an obstacle, they came to us with that information and already had a solution in mind. The result is us loving our new, beautiful, dream bathroom in our first home! I would recommend them to anyone who needs a remodel! Thanks Lets Remodel!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

Hello Patti, It is very satisfying to see places being transformed and improved. Geniun reaction on clients faces when they see their new bathroom or kitchen is priceless. Thank you for your feedback

04/12/2018

Mary W.

We recently moved into an older high-rise condo in downtown Portland. We decided to replace the showers, tub, and countertops in both bathrooms as well as change/add some lighting throughout the unit. We learned about Let's Remodel from online customer surveys. We brought our ideas, preferences, and tile samples and Rachel and Pavel helped us with further advice on the design, tile selection, and plumbing fixture possibilities. From the first time we met Pavel and Rachel to the last brush of paint, we found Pavel Perju and his entire team to be friendly, helpful, expertly knowledgeable, professional, careful, respectful, dependable, and flexible. We are completely pleased with the transformation they performed on our bathrooms. Let's Remodel was not the cheapest bid we received, but we believe their performance was worth every penny we paid them. Our project was made more complicated by the limitations of working in a multi-story building with concrete walls, ceilings, and floors. Our HOA rules and procedures also added to the complexity in terms of work approval and permitting, permissible work hours and days, security procedures, elevator use, and hauling off all garbage. Pavel and his team were entirely cooperative and accepting of these limitations. Each and every subcontractor was a perfectionist about the quality of their work and the cleanliness of the work site. Beyond our complete satisfaction with the project outcome, we actually enjoyed having them in our home.

Description of Work
Remodeled 2 bathrooms

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, interior designers, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], It was really easy to work with you guys. You are an awesome couple and we were happy to have you as our clients. Thank you so much for understanding the importance of online reviews and taking your time to give us one. Pavel and Polina Perju

01/05/2018

Michael B.

So far we have had several visits to take measurements and plan how things will progress. The demo and start will be soon. We paid a deposit at this point.

Description of Work
Kitchen makeover.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing