KVN Construction Inc

Oregon: Contractors
06/26/2023

5840 SE 85th Ave

Portland, OR 97266

We love giving our clients the joy of a happy exterior. 20 years family owned, ZERO construction claims and 1,000,000+ SF of siding and roofing installed. We hold the highest James Hardie Elite Siding Status & are Malarkey Certified Roofing Contractors. Our services also include Window Replacement, Exterior Paint and Gutters. Give us a call at 503-GET-PROS to schedule a FREE Quote!...

siding companies (59)roofing (22)house painting (37)window replacement (18)gutter repair (17)woodworking (14)professional organizers (1)

08/19/2021

David S.

Outstanding from the initial estimate to the completion of the siding job, KVN was professional, reliable, friendly and honest. There were no hidden or surprise costs thrown in at the end of the job. Thanks to Krill and the work crew Irving and Alex

Description of Work
installed hardie plank siding

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the time you took to leave us a review. We REALLY appreciate the support! Enjoy your exterior :)

03/19/2021

Jeremy P.

KVN did a fantastic job. Upfront communication and quality work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Windows & Siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

[Member Name Removed] thank you for your awesome review and support!

02/21/2021

Lloyd & Glenda H.

I never could get a call back. I contacted KVN and I explained what I needed. KVN was booking more than a month out for estimated, so the receptionist suggested she contact the estimator so he/she could look at our house to tell us what we needed. This was not a formal estimate or at least that was my understanding. We were told we would be contacted that evening or the next. We waited 6 days (included weekend) and no one called. I contacted KVN again. I received an apology and the receptionist said she would contact the estimator again and call me back in an hour to let me know the status. I never received another phone call. I called back once again and was told the estimator had my information and would be contacting me soon. It has now been several weeks and no contact. Customer service, NONE.

Description of Work
Evaluation of house siding ad exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], we’re so sorry for the slow response and Communication. Currently our company has been receiving hundreds of phone calls per month and there are only three estimators in the office. We are working diligently to try and get to everyone but sometimes we are not able to respond quick enough for our clients. If you can please reconsider this review we would really appreciate it. As a family owned company we’ve been in business for 20 years and work diligently to take care of all our clients. Thank you

01/26/2021

kim B.

My wonderful experience started with Daniel. He came out to my home to give me an bid for a roofing job. He was so professional with the estimate that I was really impress. When he came down from my roof he had picture of my roof. I actually saw what was major problem areas on my roof. I knew exactly what I needed to do without any hesitation. Daniel informed me every step of the way. Then I met krill he was great too. Krill was very prompt in returning my calls. Then the roofers came out to install my roof. These guys did a really really good job. I am just very please with KVN. I need a paint job down the road and you can best believe I will be calling KVN . Thanks so much everyone who made it possible for me to have my new roof.

Description of Work
I needed a whole new roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

[Member Name Removed], you are an amazing client and it was our pleasure serving you. Thank you for the awesome review we really appreciate the support.

11/21/2020

Susan M.

They did a great job of matching the rest of my 1927 house. Now looks good as ‘new’! Was the only firm that responded quickly during COVID and they made special effort to finish before the weather turned, as I was very concerned about that. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Re-side 1 side to match vintage siding

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 39039665

Thank you for trusting our company with your home. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope you enjoy the new siding!

11/19/2020

Brian C.

KVN did a great job! Kirill was super helpful and made sure we were super happy the entire way through the job. Great quality of work and clean up.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Thank you guys so much for your support. We appreciate the business!

11/19/2020

Jen H.

We had a great experience with KVN. I would definitely hire them again. Everything looks great, their crew were awesome people, and the price was very fair.

Description of Work
New Siding and New Roof

Category roofing,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

We really appreciate the time you took to leave this review. Enjoy the new roof and siding!

10/19/2020

Shelley H.

We hired this company to replace the front siding of our house. Let me tell you they are amazing to work with. Not only is the communication fantastic, the whole crew was pleasant and professional. The work they did was outstanding. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. If I ever need anything done again I will be contacting them first.

Description of Work
Replace siding

Category siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you for your support. Enjoy the new James Hardie Siding and thank you for your business!

09/14/2020

Anna G.

After getting 4 bids KVN was hands down the most professional, informative & detail oriented. The installation crew was friendly, answered any questions we had & cleaned up before they left everyday. Kirill was also quick to respond any time we had a question during install & followed up to make sure that we were happy with the finished product. We’ve gone through a few remodel projects over the years & KVN was by far the easiest company to work with. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New Roof Install

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/29/2020

Adam A.

Everything went amazingly well. Everyone we dealt with, from Kirill and Zach at KVN, to our residers (Alex and Jack) and our painters (Melvin and the rest of Leo's team) were super nice, very professional, and exceptionally detail-oriented. We really felt like we could trust everyone working with us, and our house turned out fabulous.

Description of Work
Residing and painting of house

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38837217

Love it [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the love. Your house looks beautiful!!!

07/29/2020

Mary Z.

Kirill was very professional. His team did an amazing job on our home. They made it look flawless!

Description of Work
Paint and siding

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38956784

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the awesome review! Love it 👍

07/13/2020

Josh A.

Couldn’t be happier with the siding project KVN just completed for us. On time, on budget, kept the site neat and orderly. Their crew was very professional with a high level of workmanship. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
HardiePlank Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Thank you for your much appreciated business and for taking the time to leave this awesome review. Enjoy the house and God bless your family!

07/03/2020

Renee S.

KVN provided the most detailed quote (out of 5) and were great to communicate with. The crew was professional, hardworking, and let us know about problems or delays right away. The new siding and paint looks amazing. Our house looks brand new! Thanks KVN!

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38693619

Thank you for your support. House looks amazing! And the colors are awesome 👍

06/30/2020

Nathan J.

KVN Construction was very thorough on the assessment of our roof and attic space. They were very professional and responded quickly to our communication. The crew came prepared from the start and finish. Upgrade recommendation were beneficial, and the price never deviated. Upon completion our roof was done with quality. We are happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/30/2020

Claire W.

It went well! Beautiful end result.

Description of Work
Siding removal and installation

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/15/2020

Joann V.

I am thrilled to recommend KVN Construction for roofing, siding window replacement and siding. I have a 1994 house and casita which had its original LP siding, windows and roof. After many years of rain, sun, and many rounds of paint, the siding was failing, the front windows were fogged, and the north side roof was growing a forest of moss. Enter KVN Construction, the savior of 27 years of a NW weather beating on this old house. They bought their A-game of craftsmanship, attention to detail, and professionalism to my project and design wishes. Daniel, gave me the details and choices for my project, Oleg was a good critique of my design, Zack, Luis, the siders, the roofers, Leo, Carlos, and Sergio, are all top notch in their trades. All the windows are KVN double flashed, siding is Hardie plank and shingle, the roof is Malarkey, a local composite roofing made for the NW. The paint is Sherwin Williams Resilience. I was given a paint consultation as part of the SW package. The color suggestions I did not use. The site was tidy at the days end. The project moved along in about 6 weeks. I highly recommend their company, and their 30 years of experience.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding, windows, and paint

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38645261

Joan thank you so much for this awesome review. Your house looks amazing! 🙂

06/08/2020

Dan H.

Looks great! Luis discovered some dry rot and KVN ( Oleg) responded quickly with explanations and cost estimate. We were able to fix this additional problem. Timeframe was kept and communication was easy.

Description of Work
Siding and painting

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

06/03/2020

Aaron R.

Great service. Very happy with the gutters. Would recommend them.

Description of Work
New gutters on home.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business 👍

05/15/2020

Mary H.

We couldn’t be more pleased and impressed with our experience with Kirill and KVN Construction. During the process of getting new siding, gutters, downspouts and painting, my husband had to have emergency open heart surgery. Kirill and his entire crew were so sensitive and accommodating to our situation with regard to noise levels and safety issues. Everyone was so kind! Besides that, the quality of work was exceptional and we are thrilled with the results. We would recommend KVN Construction to anyone!

Description of Work
New siding, gutters, downspouts, belly band and painting.

Category gutter repair,siding,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the kind words. God bless you and your family. Enjoy the home 🙂

05/08/2020

Richard T.

From the time we met Daniel during our initial review of needs until we received the final invoice from Kirill, we were impressed with the professionalism of both the management team (Daniel, Zac and Kirill) and the teams doing the actual work. Throughout the whole process EVERYONE was focused on making/keeping us happy! The two man team (Alex and Jack Torau) who did the siding work were good communicators who made sure there were no surprises for us. They were hard working, polite and considerate and did meticulous cleanup every night. The quality of their work was excellent. KVN scheduled the job so that it would fit in with a trip we had planned. The timeline of the project (siding: Demolition started on 2/24; Completion paperwork signed 3/19; painting: Power wash on 4/11; Painting completed 4/16) was very reasonable. The result is beautiful and has attracted many compliments from the neighbors.

Description of Work
The James Hardie Siding System was installed: 7" Lap (cedar mill) + Trim (smooth); Weathersmart (yellow house-wrap) fastened with green stinger caps; Double flashing system above windows; Stainless steel fasteners; 30 Year James Hardie LIFETIME warranty; Exterior paint (Sherwin Williams Superpaint - 3 color scheme (body + accent + trim).

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38552280

[Member Name Removed] your house looks amazing. Thank you for your business

05/07/2020

Jessica V.

This was our second time working with KVN! We've struggled with an eight year old leaky roof for the past year and a half that we've owned our home, so when we discovered that our roof had been installed by the previous homeowner and a friend, we knew we needed a replacement. KVN replaced our siding last summer and did such a wonderful job, we called them for a quote on our roof. We really appreciated Kirill's knowledge of the roofing materials and his explanation of how the products performed and were installed. Kirill was the only estimator to even get on our roof! The roofing team was punctual each day and answered all of our questions. Our new roof looks awesome with no more leaks! Excellent job, again! Would highly recommend. Thank you KVN!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

05/06/2020

Arthur K.

KBN Construction did a phenomenal job on our new roof. The team’s craftsmanship and attention to detail is incredible, and the level of customer service was rather impressive. I’ll definitely use these guys again for any home improvement projects that pop up.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing