KVN Construction Inc

Oregon: Contractors
06/26/2023

5840 SE 85th Ave

Portland, OR 97266

We love giving our clients the joy of a happy exterior. 20 years family owned, ZERO construction claims and 1,000,000+ SF of siding and roofing installed. We hold the highest James Hardie Elite Siding Status & are Malarkey Certified Roofing Contractors. Our services also include Window Replacement, Exterior Paint and Gutters. Give us a call at 503-GET-PROS to schedule a FREE Quote!...

siding companies (59)house painting (37)roofing (22)window replacement (18)gutter repair (17)woodworking (14)professional organizers (1)

08/19/2021

Outstanding from the initial estimate to the completion of the siding job, KVN was professional, reliable, friendly and honest. There were no hidden or surprise costs thrown in at the end of the job. Thanks to Krill and the work crew Irving and Alex

Description of Work
installed hardie plank siding

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the time you took to leave us a review. We REALLY appreciate the support! Enjoy your exterior :)

03/19/2021

KVN did a fantastic job. Upfront communication and quality work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Windows & Siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

[Member Name Removed] thank you for your awesome review and support!

02/21/2021

I never could get a call back. I contacted KVN and I explained what I needed. KVN was booking more than a month out for estimated, so the receptionist suggested she contact the estimator so he/she could look at our house to tell us what we needed. This was not a formal estimate or at least that was my understanding. We were told we would be contacted that evening or the next. We waited 6 days (inc...

Description of Work
Evaluation of house siding ad exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], we’re so sorry for the slow response and Communication. Currently our company has been receiving hundreds of phone calls per month and there are only three estimators in the office. We are working diligently to try and get to everyone but sometimes we are not able to respond quick enough for our clients. If you can please reconsider this review we would really appreciate ...

01/26/2021

My wonderful experience started with Daniel. He came out to my home to give me an bid for a roofing job. He was so professional with the estimate that I was really impress. When he came down from my roof he had picture of my roof. I actually saw what was major problem areas on my roof. I knew exactly what I needed to do without any hesitation. Daniel informed me every step of the way. Then I met k...

Description of Work
I needed a whole new roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

[Member Name Removed], you are an amazing client and it was our pleasure serving you. Thank you for the awesome review we really appreciate the support.

11/21/2020

They did a great job of matching the rest of my 1927 house. Now looks good as ‘new’! Was the only firm that responded quickly during COVID and they made special effort to finish before the weather turned, as I was very concerned about that. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Re-side 1 side to match vintage siding

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 39039665

Thank you for trusting our company with your home. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope you enjoy the new siding!

11/19/2020

KVN did a great job! Kirill was super helpful and made sure we were super happy the entire way through the job. Great quality of work and clean up.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Thank you guys so much for your support. We appreciate the business!

11/19/2020

We had a great experience with KVN. I would definitely hire them again. Everything looks great, their crew were awesome people, and the price was very fair.

Description of Work
New Siding and New Roof

Category roofing,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

We really appreciate the time you took to leave this review. Enjoy the new roof and siding!

10/19/2020

We hired this company to replace the front siding of our house. Let me tell you they are amazing to work with. Not only is the communication fantastic, the whole crew was pleasant and professional. The work they did was outstanding. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. If I ever need anything done again I will be contacting them first.

Description of Work
Replace siding

Category siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you for your support. Enjoy the new James Hardie Siding and thank you for your business!

09/14/2020

After getting 4 bids KVN was hands down the most professional, informative & detail oriented. The installation crew was friendly, answered any questions we had & cleaned up before they left everyday. Kirill was also quick to respond any time we had a question during install & followed up to make sure that we were happy with the finished product. We’ve gone through a few remodel projects over the y...

Description of Work
New Roof Install

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/29/2020

Everything went amazingly well. Everyone we dealt with, from Kirill and Zach at KVN, to our residers (Alex and Jack) and our painters (Melvin and the rest of Leo's team) were super nice, very professional, and exceptionally detail-oriented. We really felt like we could trust everyone working with us, and our house turned out fabulous.

Description of Work
Residing and painting of house

Category siding,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Review for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38837217

Love it [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the love. Your house looks beautiful!!!

Siding, Roofing, Windows, Painting and Gutters