We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Jones Stohosky Environmental Laboratory, Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2006

3315 SE Harrison St Suite C

Portland, OR 97222

Call and experience the best and friendliest customer service in the industry! We provide accurate results for your hazardous material testing needs in a timely manner. From residential do-it-yourself projects to large, commercial or industrial facility testing needs, we provide custom, professional service for each and every one of our clients. There is no job too large or too small. We are nationally accredited by the prestigious NVLAP organization (NVLAP testing lab code 200872-0) and insured. Our CCB license # 196565. We are a woman-owned business, WBE # 3810. Our inspectors are AHERA-accredited and certified to perform lead-based paint activities in Oregon, OHA LBPP Firm # 2050....

12/09/2015

Jennifer K.

I dropped a sample of ceiling tile to their office and received the results back within two days. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Test for asbestos.

08/12/2015

Diana S.

This lab was highly recommended by a contractor friend, and they had the added benefit of being super close to my house. The employee I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. She outlined my options and costs, and helped me understand what my next steps will be once I receive the results of my asbestos test. If I need testing again in the future, I will definitely use JSE Labs.

Description of Work
Tested a plaster sample for asbestos

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for your kinds words! We appreciate your business - and the referral from your contractor. We'll be here to help, if you ever need to know if asbestos (or lead) is in any other questionable materials. I hope you're having a delightful day, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

06/09/2015

Patrick H.

Took my sample, sent me results. There wasn't a whole lot to it. They were professional and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Tested ceiling sample for asbestos

Category asbestos removal

I'm glad to hear that you found us both professional and easy to deal with. We strive to make each client's experience as user-friendly as possible! We appreciate your business and will be here for you, should the need ever arise again. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

01/30/2015

Nancy N.

The response time to my inquiry, scheduling request, and results was remarkably efficient. All aspects of the inspection were courteous, professional and thorough. I have complete confidence in this company and highly recommend them for consultation regarding potential severe health risks to workers and families. I also appreciated time taken by Darin for explanations and recommendations. Thank you to Tracy for her courtesy and professional assistance with completing this project.

Description of Work
Checked/sampled areas of concern for asbestos in basement for older home remodel.

Category asbestos removal

Thank you so much for your trust and confidence in us! It means the world to us that you would choose us. We strive to make sure every customer's experience is a positive one, and I'm so glad to hear that your project exemplified our goal. Additionally, we thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to share them with the whole team! Please don't hesitate to contact us if, in the future, you have a similar analytical need. We'll be here for you! I hope you have a magnificent Monday, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

01/23/2015

Claire P.

They were very punctual. They completed the testing on site and followed up later with the results. They also offer expedited testing if you are on a timeline and need it in a rush. They offer clear information on pricing and the results for the potential toxicity and asbestos.

Description of Work
They completed asbestos testing.

Category mold removal

Thank you for your positive review of our services! We know you have other choices for sample analysis, and we cannot express, in mere words, our gratitude for your having chosen - and trusted in - us for your results. Your trust, and patronage, means the world to us! We sincerely thank you, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

01/12/2015

Dawn O.

Terrific - definitive, quick, helpful.

Description of Work
Checked out some asbestos backed linoleum tile from a rental property.

Category asbestos removal

Thank you, ever so much, for your kind review. Our employees do their best to make each client's experience with us a positive one. I'm so glad to hear that was the case in your dealing with us! We appreciate that you chose us for you testing needs. Should you ever have the need for analytical services in the future, we'll be here for you. I hope that you are having a fabulous day, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

06/17/2014

Melissa Q.

Called JSE Labs after not getting a response back from other asbestos company in Portland. Talked with Darin. We needed to demo a house we bought on a piece of property. In order to get the permits, we needed to make sure there was no asbestos in the home. The home was also completely filled with stuff. The previous owner was a hoarder. I explained the situation to Darin and my concerns of not being able to take samples because of the home's condition. He told me that he's never had a problem before and has been in this situation in the past. Darin came out and got the samples he needed. We had our results about a week later. Very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Asbestos testing of abandoned home we were going to demolish.

Category asbestos removal

We are so happy that you had a good experience with our field division! Darin has the experience and expertise to handle most any situation, and we're so glad that he could get those samples for you! We humbly thank you for your kind comments. It's great clients, like you, that we strive to please every day. We appreciate your call and will be here for you if you ever have a need for analytical services in the future. I hope that your day is wonderful, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

06/03/2014

dan G.

I have used JSE twice to test for asbestos. Once when I was in inspection process of purchasing a property and then again after buying it to test more materials in the building. Both times, they were extremely nice, explained everything and walked me through options of testing services they offer. Both times they delivered results via email well before the deadlines agreed too. They pride themselves on being quick! Love them and great know what has asbestos or what does not. That reminds me, their results form is very easy to read and understand what is being referred to. They break materials into multiple layers and analyze each of them for asbestos. For example, the glue, the center of material, and the top coating. Each with own results! Great company!

Description of Work
Tested multiple material samples for asbestos.

Category asbestos removal

We thank you, ever so much, for your kind words! It speaks volumes that you used us a second time for your additional analytical service needs. We try to make sure that each client is satisfied with their experience with us, and repeat business is the best compliment that we can be given. Thank you! We appreciate your patronage and will be here for you, should the need ever arise again. I hope that you have a delightful day, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

01/29/2014

James D.

I took the sample of the suspected asbestos ceiling over to their lab. I left it in the convenient drop box as they were closed. Two days later I had the results. Not what I wanted to hear (the sprayed on ceiling was 10% asbestos) but now I can react on the basis of knowledge.

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate your choosing us for your analytical needs! We're glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our drop box, so that you could drop your sample at your convenience and not be strapped by constraints of business hours conflicting with your schedule.

11/22/2013

William P.

Tested sample of ceiling for Asbestos. Test was done very quickly.

Description of Work
I used Jones Stohosky Environmental Laboratory, Inc.

Category asbestos removal

We are so pleased to hear that our in-house laboratory was able to analyze your samples so quickly for you! Our analytical staff strives to meet - or beat - any deadline that they're given. Our clients are very important to us, and your happiness is our goal! We thank you, ever so much, for choosing us for your analytical needs. I hope you are having a fabulous day, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

Oregon Restoration Co.

A Customer Service Company that specializes in Emergency Water Damage Restoration and Mold Removal. Dry out, Clean up and Repairs. Oregon Restoration is an Institute of Inspectors Cleaners and Restorers Certified Firm (IICRC), led by Ryan Gilyeat, Portlands hometown IICRC Master Water Restorer.

Offers by Oregon Restoration Co. on Angi
    All Dry Services of PDX

COMPREHENSIVE RESTORATION & CLEANUP SERVICES. From fires and smoke damage to water and flood damage to trauma and crime scene cleanup, you need restoration and cleanup experts who understand what you’re going through and leave your home or business better than they found it. When you entrust your property to our experienced All Dry professionals, you can rest assured we’ll arrive promptly and get the job done right the first time. In fact, we 100% guarantee your satisfaction.

ACCURACY PROPERTY RESTORATION

"Accuracy is property restoration and a general contractor company. We specialize in water damage/fire/smoke/storms/Odor/crawl space. Small or large projects, we provide the best quality."

CCB 196565
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, American Express

Asbestos Testing, Lead Testing, Mold Testing, PCB Testing, Radon Testing, Air Testing, Heavy Metals Testing, Nuisance Dust Testing, Hazardous Materials Testing, Asbestos Project Design, Environmental Services, Ecological Services.