Joe's Window Cleaning

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2005

3680 SE Flavel St

Portland, OR 97202

3 Employees. No Subs, No Travel Charges. License # 436835. May contact through email....

04/02/2021

Linda B.

Fantastic. Super efficient, did a great job, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Gutters & windows inside & out

09/12/2019

ANGELA E.

Contacted the company over a month ago through Angie’s List and to date have not received a response of any kind.

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside and out including tracks.

Category window cleaning

I have no record of you trying to contact us. Maybe you tried contacting another company???

01/29/2019

Theo S.

I have had Mark Vickery's company come and clean out my gutters for the last 3 years. They always do a great job. Plus, they blow of the roof and apply a moss killing powder. Mark is responsive to my calls and appointment start on time. I am glad I found a great company to work with and that charges a fair price.

Description of Work
They did a gutter cleaning service.

08/21/2018

AUDREY P.

Mark and Josh arrived promptly and had the gutters and windows cleaned in a very reasonable amount of time. Their work was thorough and professional. I have used them many times and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Windows and gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

08/03/2017

MICHAEL R.

I've used these people, I got them originally from Angie's List, over the years for the last probably 8-10 years and they've been aces. They do a good job. They show up when they say they're going to show up. If they don't, if for some reason they can't, they give me a call and tell me they're running late or we can't get there today, that kind of thing. And they do a very good job. Their prices are great. The owner, Mark Vickery, is very easy to deal with and he's a good guy. Number one they do an excellent job. They clean up very well afterwards, there's no mess at all. Sometimes they do little tiny repairs that need to be done just you know kind of off the book just do it.

Description of Work
They cleaned my gutters and flushed all the gutters and cleaned the roof.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

07/19/2017

Chelsea K.

Well and accommodated last minute gutter and roof cleaning

Description of Work
Clean 30 windows; gutter & roof cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

06/20/2017

KATHLEEN R.

Wonderful, naturally! I really can't recall when I used them last, but it was this spring.

Description of Work
They did my roof, cleaned my gutters, repaired my cutter and gave me some advice on a project I was considering. I have used this company on and off for many years and have never, ever been disappointed. Try them, you will be satisfied.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof cleaning

06/20/2017

KATHLEEN R.

Super. This gentleman is wonderful to his customers. I would suspect that he would be the same to any employees he may have.

Description of Work
window cleaning, some roof work and gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, roof cleaning

04/10/2017

Bill D.

Fixed two separate leaks during heavy rain.

Description of Work
Fix roof leak.

Category roofing, window cleaning

02/27/2017

ANN K.

Mark and his crew always do a great job. Mark is a highly principled person and I love working with him. They have also done our windows in the past and done a great job with that too. I highly recommend Mark and his crew!

Description of Work
I have been hiring them every year for the last 8 years to clean our gutters in the late fall.

Category gutter cleaning

10/10/2016

Richard W.

Mark and his crew approach their work in a very professional and competent manner. They pay attention to detail and listen to the homeowner. They worked steadily and efficiently until the job was done. Mark came out to give me an estimate the day after I called. It's great to experience this kind of responsiveness and work ethic from a company.

Description of Work
House and storm windows washed inside and out

10/05/2016

CARYL K.

Joe's Window Cleaning has always been great--I've used them a number of times and will continue to do so. Nice guys, quality job!!

Description of Work
Replacing very, very large storm window back on house and cleaning gutters and a 3-story house.

10/05/2016

CARYL K.

Great company, great service! I never call anyone else.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, applied moss control on roof, and put a very large, heavy storm window back on my house.

07/19/2016

ROBERT K.

Great. Second time they've been here and I'm very pleased with their work ethic and good nature. I have put them on my calendar for next Spring. Fully satisfied.

Description of Work
Complete home window cleaning inside and out, including skylights and interior relights.

01/10/2016

Mary W.

I love these guys. They will be my go-to for window cleaning.

Description of Work
was exterior windows

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

12/11/2015

Claire B.

Because I work during the week, I really appreciate how accommodating Mark was in getting my gutters cleaned. I called a few companies who either did not work on the weekend or required that I be home while they work. When I called Mark he said that I need not be home and that he would just leave me an invoice. They came out within a few days. When I got home I could not even tell the work had been done because they cleaned up the debris so well. With the first heavy rain the gutters and downspouts were working GREAT!

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning

12/02/2015

SHERREE T.

I would have been satisfied with the one-day-service to replace the roof vent. The service went beyond what was agreed to. I recommend this company wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
Owner Mark agreed to service on the same day to replace a roof vent that slide out of position, leaving a 6" square opening into the attic. He informed me of a minimum service fee ($60). When I agreed to the cost, he said someone would be by late in the afternoon, then called at 2:30 to say someone would be by in an hour to an hour-and-a-half. Chuck arrived in that time window, later joined by two others. Replacing the vent took only a few minutes; Chuck asked if he might attach the vent correctly so it wouldn't come out again and check on the other vents, which he tacked down. He asked if I minded if he blew the leaves off the roof, since he was being paid for a service call. When the others arrived one man also took out a blower and joined Chuck on the roof, while the third man got a rake and broom and piled the roof debris on a corner of the driveway.

Category roofing, window cleaning, roof cleaning

11/30/2015

HOLLY N.

They did a good job, cleaning all the gutters and cleaned after themselves.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, removed gutter guard and spent a lot of times solving issued.

Category gutter cleaning

08/17/2015

thomas U.

Very nice. committed. excellent work.

Description of Work
cleaned interior and exterior windows including 2nd story

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

07/06/2015

Philip G.

Professional, punctual, excellent work.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, skylights, gutters - and snaked downspouts because they were clogged, plus cleaned master bedroom mirror

05/14/2015

Stephanie J.

They did a good job and were willing to rehang lights that burnt out for free.

Description of Work
Put up Christmas lights and clean gutters

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, holiday decorators

05/10/2015

Paula F.

Adolf worked all day and was very meticulous. The house looked great afterwards!

Description of Work
Clean my gutters, power washed my house, removed moss from a backyard bricked area, cleaned my windows outside and applied moss prevention treatment.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

Thank you! Mark Vickery

04/17/2015

Peter C.

Excellent. Brought a crew of 4 to clean our gutters, they were done quickly. Charged me less than original quote, once they saw the job at hand. Will use again next year for gutter cleaning and to install screens on down-spouts.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Thank you [member name removed], Mark Vickery

02/07/2015

S Lynn M.

The owner answered my first call, even though it was obvious he was out in the field. He gave me an estimate over the phone, and we set a date to have them come out that same week. They arrived as planned. Once on site and having a chance to better understand the job, the owner gave me a clear price. The crew cleaned the gutters quickly, found and cleared a plugged downspout. They actually checked all the gutters around the entire house to see if there were any problems and sealed a leak in one gutter. All this at no additional cost. They were on time, cordial and helpful. So helpful, I asked if they could recommend a gutter screen to keep debris out of my gutters. Owner said he could install gutter screens, but would have to develop a price. He called me back within a day with a price. We set a date. On that date the owner called and said he couldn't make that date, we arranged for a date two days later. He and his crew showed up right on time. Install ed the gutter screen and even took pictures for my benefit since I don't plan on climbing up there to see their work. Any future work I need on my gutters or downspouts and window cleaning, I will use this company!

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean a gutter and all downspouts. I have one side of the house with gutters too high for me to easily reach, so this was a pretty small job. It was most important that the downspouts be cleared. A gutter service two months earlier had cleaned the gutters but had not bothered to ensure the downspouts functioned

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, window cleaning

02/02/2015

Laura B.

Couldn't be happier! I emailed Mark through Angie's List over the weekend and he responded quickly; his crew were able to come today, Monday! I've used them before in the busy season of gutter cleaning and understandably, needed to wait. But being "late" this year paid off in how quickly he was able to do the job. Windows sparkle so I don't have to cringe when the sun shines! Very tidy clean-up and love that I don't have to be here; he put the bill in the mail box. Great job

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters (one story house) for $80.00 and all outside windows (lots of them!) for $150.00.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi
    Moss Busters

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Portland, Oregon, and service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 16,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter and window cleaning. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Window Cleaning.

Cleaning - Windows, Pressure, & Gutters