J Curtis Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2005

P.O. Box 230155

Portland, OR 97281

Locally owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges.

11/05/2020

PAUL W.

Very well. Andrew showed up on time as expected, we toured areas of our home where carpet cleaning was needed most and after he measured all areas, gave us a quote which we felt was fair and he began the work. Aside from some equipment issues on his side, he was able to complete the work in about 4 hours.

Description of Work
steam clean carpet in high traffic areas

09/19/2020

Lori R.

AMAZING - call Jeff if you need these services. You will not be disappointed! He is friendly, prompt, professional, fair priced and really really helpful. Highly recommended - will only ever use him from here forward.

Description of Work
Clean and re-stretch carpet

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

09/01/2020

kirstin C.

Excellent!! All went as expected, they were prompt and did a great job with the carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category contractors, carpet cleaners

08/12/2020

Teri B.

They did a great job - the carpets look like new!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category contractors

06/04/2020

Devon W.

Great! Jeff was super to work with! Quick response, very professional and did a fantastic job. Carpet looks like new,! Even left a bottle of stain remover. Will be my go to for future carpet cleaning for sure!

Description of Work
Living room carpet cleaning.

05/30/2020

Melissa S.

great work and friendly service. Discount for cash.

Description of Work
full house

Category contractors, carpet cleaners

02/07/2020

MARNI G.

Jeff did a very nice job cleaning my carpets. He even managed to remove some older stains.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

11/20/2019

Brian W.

Great! The newer carpets look fantastic and the older spaces look almost new again. Stains are gone too. Jeff was very professional and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in 3 rooms, hall, and stairs

10/16/2019

Yujing D.

Jeff is nice and professional. The carpet in our new home had a bad condition, Jeff removed 99% of staining and it looks great after the cleaning. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and Stain Removal

09/06/2019

Donald V.

very well: on time, personable, professional great job

Description of Work
cleaned living/family room area, hall and master bedroom

05/08/2019

Shannon H.

Jeff was extremely responsive and replied to me quickly after my initial inquiry and was able to fit me into their schedule within a few days. Andrew from his team called me to let me know when he was on his way. The cleaning took a little over an hour for 2 bedrooms, and the carpets looked amazing! Andrew was very professional and polite and they were very reasonably priced compared to several of the quotes I received. I would definitely use again and recommend!

Description of Work
Carpets steam cleaned

04/12/2019

Fran B.

Would HIGHLY recommend. The owner answered the call promptly. Offered several schedule options and was flexible with our busy schedules. The quote was accurate. He was prompt and The cleaning was great and very polite.

Description of Work
We needed our carpets cleaned before selling.

03/20/2019

Leslie W.

Jeff did a miraculous job on our 40 year old cream colored carpets. There were some particularly bad stains of rust and dirt, but Jeff did a great job of getting out most of the stains and blending the areas of differing colors. Most impressive is that we had a piano moved out the day after the carpets were cleaned and Jeff returned to the house later that day and cleaned the stained and compressed areas previously under the piano. He would not accept an additional payment for this. Also, the carpets were dry by the next day which was a bonus. His manner was very courteous and professional. I would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a professionally cleaned carpet.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet clean after moving out. Older carpet with some bad staining.

01/26/2019

Patrice C.

Total professionalism! Described the outcome of the stain and removal accurately prior to cleaning. Appreciated that. He educated me regarding the stain remover I had been using and even gave me a small bottle of appropriate remover for free. The carpets were cleaned beautifully and I will definitely use this company again and recommend to all my friends!

Description of Work
carpet stain removal and carpet cleaning

12/14/2018

Nancy B.

Jeff Curtis was very helpful in brainstorming how to clean our carpets with my chemical sensitivities. Instead of using his or any detergent, we figured out another way to steam clean them without an odor. It worked out perfectly! I would highly recommend Jeff's services. He is honest, to the point, punctual, caring and reliable. I will definitely hire him again and refer him to anyone who needs carpet cleaning and especially to chemically/environmentally sensitive people.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for chemically sensitive individual.

11/05/2018

Patricia D.

Jeff did a beautiful job. I can highly recommend him and will. Thank you

Description of Work
Pre-holiday carpet Steam Clean

10/08/2018

Jean S.

He was so great! Excellent job with “mystery” stains. Will look forward to using him again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning several rooms

08/06/2018

Desiree L.

I would highly recommend his work. I asked him if he could clean and stretch the upstairs area and it was a bit complicated because the areas that needed stretching weren't near each other but it was all one connected carpet. He was able to stretch the area with minimal cutting and the carpet looked great when he was done.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and stretching

05/26/2018

Kathryn B.

Fabulous job - if I'd known it would look like new I would have had it done sooner!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/20/2018

Robert M.

Jeff is a true professional in his business and I really appreciated his ability to fit me in his busy schedule at relatively short notice. As for the cleaning itself, he cuts no corners, and does a very thorough job from vacuuming, spot cleaning to the complete steam clean. Jeff is very courteous and will respond to calls quickly if he's not able to answer the phone immediately. No hesitation in recommending him, and would willing use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 rooms of the house

04/25/2018

Charles O.

The carpets were filthy and now look almost new. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 1st time in 5 years.

04/05/2018

Janelle M.

What a great experience! Carpets looked fantastic (hadn't been professionally cleaned in the 2 years we've been in the house). Friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. Did a few upstairs rooms and our basement. Purchased a deal through Angie's List.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

02/19/2018

David G.

Very well. Very knowledgeable and helpful on getting out and cleaning pet stains.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/20/2017

David S.

Very well. There was one stain in the basement that I was very bad. They said they didn't think they could get it out but would try. When they we're done he said he got most of it but apologized that he didn't get it all. When I looked I could see no sign of it. Exceeded my expectations!

Description of Work
Full house carpet cleaning- about 950 square feet

11/08/2017

Alice R S.

Very well. So well I had them do my house as well

Description of Work
Clean carpet in empty house to ready for sale