IC&NW Property Preservations

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

206 NE 102nd Ave

Portland, OR 97220

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Looking to take on some new clients! We offer a large variety of services including: • roofing/ roof cleaning • fencing • decks • pavers/ stone patios • flooring install • window/ door install • pressure washing • painting • insulation And the list goes on! So please feel free to contact us through messenger, call or text at any time. •Licensed•Bonded•Insured•...

4.2

fence company (2)pressure washing (1)window replacement (1)bathtub refinishing (1)awnings (1)

03/09/2021

Isaac was great and everything got done in the time expected. Looking forward to hiring him again for future jobs needed!

Description of Work
Wood fence

Category awnings,fencing

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/09/2021

Isaac was very nice and very flexible when it came to what we wanted done, when describing what we wanted he knew exactly what we meant. He has great artistic skills and can easily make your home ideas come to life.

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/05/2021

perfect! Isaac was here on time, removed old fence, hauled away and had new fence 85% completed in one day. Finished the fence the following day. He is a hard worker and very pleasant. I would hire him again, without hesitation.

Description of Work
fence built

Category fencing

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

10/06/2020

I hired this contractor to refinish my bathroom, my friend opened the faucet for a couple of seconds within a few hours of painting and there were marks on the tub. The contractor refused to do a touch up. However this was not my major grievance, the contractor told me that the refinishing would last 10 years but the paint is already washing off less than a month later. It is either he wasn't truthful or he did a poor job. I sent him pictures and several messages where I politely reported the issue and he ignored my text messages as well as my messages on this website. Poor quality of work and poor customer service, I do not recommend him.

Description of Work
Bathtub Refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Review for IC&NW Property Preservations - 206 NE 102nd Ave, Portland, OR - 38925914

04/12/2018

Fantastic. I live in a gated community and management hired Pressure Washing and they did a terrible job. I found IC&NW through Home Advisor. They were prompt, professional, courteous, offering additional areas (at no additional charge). Their communication and job standards were A+. I actually re-hired them for another address. The pictures attached (before & after) are a small sample of a much larger area.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing of entry way and driveway

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

Review for IC&NW Property Preservations - 206 NE 102nd Ave, Portland, OR - 36975780

Check, PayPal