Honest-1 Auto Care Milwaukie

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

4.4

13840 SE McLoughlin Blvd

Portland, OR 97222

Honest-1 is the nation's only auto care company to be 100% certified eco-friendly. Honest-1 also has a unique customer-centric approach to the business with comfortable lobbies, a flat screen TV, wireless internet cafe, and children's play area. Free Local Shuttle Service Available • 24 Month/24,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty • Discounted Rental Cars Available • Free Roadside Assistance Reimbursement with qualifying purchases • Authorized for most Extended Warranties • 6 Months No Interest Financing Available O.A.C. For your convenience, we have an early bird/night owl drop box for those of you who cannot bring your vehicle in during normal business hours. AAA Approved Facility, BBB Accredited Business, NAPA Auto Care Center, ASE Certified Technicians, Environmentally Sustainable Actions Certified (ESA®) www.facebook.com/H1Milwaukie - www.twitter.com/H1Milwaukie - www.foursquare.com/H1Milwaukie...

10/05/2016

David M.

Oil change and its respective services were performed competently and on time. Cabin air filter was changed at the cost of $15.95 for the filter which I thought was high in price but that's what you'd expect from a full service auto shop. Manager on duty was very pleasant and knowledgeable and was worth the price of admission.

Description of Work
OIL CHANGE was free with prepaid club card.

11/25/2015

Joseph L.

I've been going here for 3+ years with two different vehicles and they aren't close by or convenient to me, but they have always provided superior service and that's why I continue to go here. They tell me when something should be replaced or if it can wait until a later date. They have provided shuttle service home and connected to me to a rental car when I needed it. I would recommend them to anyone needing car repair/maintenance. They are an honest straight forward shop that will get you on the road again swiftly and won't say you need something when you don't. Highly recommended. Again, like I said they are out of my way but I trust them and they have proven themselves as being honest, quick, reliable and my go to shop for any car service needs.

Description of Work
Oil Chane, tire rotation and 21 point inspection.

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

09/22/2015

Catherine R.

Amazing! Super friendly, Phil took my keys Managef Scott introduced himself. Saw a tech Brian on his shirt kneel down and explain to an elderly lady her bill, very touching. Felt like I was Amazing, from start to finish. Clean professional service, Phil took my keys, Managef Scott introduced himself and went over costs before starting work I witnessed an employee Brian on his shirt kneel and explain issues about her car

Description of Work
Oil and lube

09/22/2015

Cynthia M.

Ladies! You can feel safe bringing your car here! Bryan B., my mechanic, is patient, kind and understanding. BB is a fantastic technician who even took the time to provide photos to explain why my car needed the repairs it did. The people who works at this shop are good natured. All concerned treated me with respect. All my options were completely clear and no one tried to talk me into anything I didn't need or couldn't afford. For example, Scott M., the manager,went out of the way to make sure my concerns were addressed. He even helped me get a rental car and advised me on how to sell my old car, that as it turns out, wasn't cost effective to repair. Let your friends know when they have car trouble. Honest-1 Auto Care Milwaukie is the place to go! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Examined my vehicle and told me what was wrong with it. Offered help in the form of financing, assistance obtaining a rental car and advise about how to part with the vehicle that I decided wasn't cost effective to repair. They also dried a few tears!

10/27/2014

Karen W.

They told me that the repairs on the vehicle that I just purchased were going to cost between $2000.00 and $4000.00. As I had just purchased the car, this was quite shocking to me. I took the car to another shop, German Auto, and he told me that only one thing on Honest-1's list needed attention. Honest-1 is hardly honest at all, and they only wanted to make money off of unnecessary repairs. They have since reached out to me and have advised me that this mechanic is no longer employed and that I can bring my car back in to have it checked out.

Description of Work
After I purchased my new car, I took it to Honest-1 for a diagnostics test.

Category auto repair

Hi [member name removed]: Sense we have talked and worked out what had happened. Is there any chance that you could take this off of angies list or write a new review that states all is good at this time.Thank you very much. Scoot Store Mgr

03/30/2014

GEORGIA S.

Tried to get me to buy other services that were not needed

Description of Work
oil change and flush

Category auto repair

Hello [member name removed] . My name is Scott the store manager. I would like to know what happend. As I do not condone work being done on vehicles that dose not need to be done. I take pride in our company and associates. We only want to make sure that you vehicle is in top running performanc. Please let me know what happend. Thank you very much

03/17/2014

Shirley W.

The service was quick, the staff friendly and it was an overall professional experience

Description of Work
I had regular maintenance. Oil change etc

Category auto repair

Hello [member name removed]: I would like to thank you for the very nice review. As our goal is to have a perfect review of all A's. We all here at honest 1 auto care take pride in giving each and every customer a pleasant and delightful experience. We hope to see you in the future and hope that your next experience will give us a perfect review of all A's. Again thank you very much. SCOTT MOODY STORE MANAGER

03/03/2014

David F.

Very nice people with friendly yet professional attitude. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Adjusted Timing and fixed rough idle problem

Category auto repair

Hello. I / We would like to say thank you very much for the nice review. It really dose mean a lot to all of us to here that we are taking care of our customers each and every time. And just to let you know that if you refer a friend or family member to our store that has not been in before we will give them a 10% saving on there service as well give you a 10% discount on your next visit. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Hope to see you soon. Scott Moody Store Manager.

01/16/2014

Gertrude R.

the price was too high, compared to others I learned later. |They recommended services I did not need. Fortunately I got a 2nd opinion at Olson Brothers in Milwaukie. I am very happy with them and have needed their services and help many times. Would love to give you an evaluation of their services.

10/21/2013

Nancy W.

The oil changes and other checkpoints were provided per the agreement. With the first recommendation, the cost of the additional work recommended,( i.e., replacing a timing belt) was considerably more expensive than the mechanics I have used regularly for past 8-10 years, in fact it was double what I had paid two years before, The timing belt (and water pump) had been replaced earlier anyway, so no work was needed. In addition, the staff at Honest Auto also recommended replacing shocks and struts all around because one was leaking (or so they said). However, again comparing costs, their estimate was considerably greater than our regular mechanic. After having the condition of the shocks/struts checked, the staff at the regular shop found no leak; they even requested a specialist's review who found no leak. I will continue to take our car to our regular mechanic.

Description of Work
I purchased a discounted coupon for three oil changes & various other checkpoints through a local radio station, so took the auto in for services described. Additional work was recommended each time I took the car in for service.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Hello [member name removed]: My name is scott the store mgr at honest 1 auto care.I would like to say to you that I have looked into this matter and I have taken care of this with the employee who by the way is no longer with us. I would like to ask you if you would give us another chance to earn you trust by offering you a free oil change.I do not condone this type of behavior and only hope that you would give us one more chance.Thank you very much. SCOTT

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

UNITED AUTO GLASS INC

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

IN AND OUT AUTO CARE

Taking Great Care Of Cars Since 2001 In and Out Auto Care is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and car maintenance services to people in Gladstone and surrounding areas, including Milwaukie, Oregon City and West Linn. Our quality ASE certified technicians employ the latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Glass
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Radiators
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

AC/Heating - Check Engine Light - Oil Change & Lube - Service & Repair - Timing Belts - Transmission Repair - DEQ / Emission Services - Check Engine Light - Electrical Repair - Heating & Cooling - Air Conditioning - Fuel System Service - Brakes - Clutches - Oil Changes & Tune-Ups - 30/60/90K Service - Mufflers / Exhaust Systems - Transmission Repair - Wheel Alignment - New Tires / Tire Repair - Steering / Suspension - Shocks & Struts - Engine Repairs - Express Detail - Headlight Restoration

auto body, paint, collision repair