Home Inspections Northwest

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2009

Home Inspections Northwest is a residential and commercial inspection company that has been in business since 1995. There is one employee who does all the inspections and we do not use subcontractors. The licenses or certifications held are: We are licensed as a residential general contractor (CCB #113136); certified as a home inspector (OCHI #43); and licensed as a commercial pest operator (CPO #137838). The fee is based primarily on the size of the structure with a trip charge added for inspections outside of the metro area. For Angie's customers who ask, there is a discount of $20. ...

PRM Inspections and Services, LLC

Think you’ve found your dream home? We offer Full Home Inspection Services. Pull back the curtain before you buy via scheduling a home inspection. PRM Inspections And Services will make sure you know exactly what lies beneath the charming exterior. We are able to preform a buyers or sellers home inspection. Our team has decades of experience in residential construction, so you can trust us to provide a thorough home inspection. Secondary Contact: Paul Martinis - 503-864-5567

Offers by PRM Inspections and Services, LLC on Angi
A 2 Z Home Inspections

Inspect while you own and before you buy. In business since 1989 and 7 time winner of the Super Service Award. We have performed approximately 12,000 home / building inspection and we are a founding board member of OREIA, (Oregon Real Estate Inspectors Association). We do not perform repairs. All of our clients are encouraged and more than welcome to attend the entire inspection process. We strongly encourage this as all our inspections are interactive so the customer and home buyer has a good learning experience of the conditions and issues with the house that they are buying with direct face to face communications with their inspector. How longs has it been since someones been in your crawlspace or attic? We do not perform repairs. No conflict of interest and experience does matter when comes to your home. We provide computer generated reports, with digital photos. PLEASE CALL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE TIME. CCB#62252 OCHI#0117

Offers by A 2 Z Home Inspections on Angi

09/30/2014

Description of Work
Lee of Home Inspections Northwest did the home inspection on the home we purchased in Newberg. He was very thorough and good to work with. As with every home he found some issues with the house and also pointed out things that could become issues in the future. He did an excellent job and I have recommended him to others.

06/09/2014

Description of Work
Lee performed our home inspection for our first home. Naturally we were very nervous but he did a great job. He was extremely thorough, and his report, which came in the same day (!) was extensive and extremely detailed. He outlined all of the issues in the home as well as the suggested plan of action for repairs and really broke it down into manageable chunks for us. He was realistic about the amount of work our home needed, but managed to do that without scaring the living day lights out of us. After going over the issues with us, he gave us a general feel for where the house fared for it's age. Were happy with our new home and feel good knowing what needs to be taken care of and how to take care of our home. I'd use him again in a heartbeat.

03/17/2014

Home Inspections Northwest was recommended by my realtor. He arranged the home inspection appointment and I received an e-mail from Lee Sellick that day, which included an outline of the work that would be performed and how much it would cost. I signed the agreement and paid the fee online. The fee included a general inspection of the house as well as a radon test. We arranged to do the sewer scope through another provider. The home inspection fee matched the estimated fee listed by our mortgage broker for this service. I arrived at the house 5 minutes before the arranged inspection time and Lee was already there. He was friendly, professional, and easy to talk to. My plan was to be there for the entire three-hour inspection period so I could see everything he looked at and ask questions along the way. Lee had no objections to that plan and freely answered my questions. However, it became very clear that Lee had everything under control and I felt confident that he would provide all the information I would need in his report (I had also seen an online sample of the reports they provide and knew that the report would be extensive). So I left after an hour, during which I mostly took pictures of the house. I received an initial copy of the report (minus the results from the radon test, which would take a few more days) two days after the inspection. It was 43 pages long and included photos of every area inspected. It was very thorough and detailed. It included an introduction for how to read the report (requires further inspection, requires repair, requires monitoring, and safety concern), and a summary at the end of all problems and potential problems. I received the radon report two days after that. Lee provided us with exactly what we needed - information about the condition of the house, including existing problems and areas to keep an eye on. And also confirmation that the house is structurally sound and that we can comfortably move ahead with the purchase, knowing what items we want the sellers to address before closing and what items we need to address after closing. I highly recommend Home Inspections NW.

Description of Work
Home inspection related to home purchase.

04/03/2008

Lee was very good to work with and explained his findings thoroughly including digital photos. The inspection identified several issues (nothing terribly serious) and was well worth the cost, for peace of mind if nothing else. I would certainly recommend Lee and would have him do any future buyer's inspections for me. I appreciated Lee offering a partial inspection rather than a full inspection as that was less expensive and focused on the areas where I wanted an informed opinion.

Description of Work
Lee did a 1-yr warranty inspection to identify any issues prior to the builder warranty expiring. This wasn't a full buyer's inspection but a partial inspection of areas that we normally don't look at (crawlspace, attic, roof and exterior).

08/10/2006

This is the third home in six years that Lee has inspected for us. He is excellent. His professionalism and prompt replies are superb. He is especially aware of insect and window issues, as well as crawl space details.

Description of Work
They did home inspection on a 2700 sq. ft., 2 level home.

05/02/2006

Lee came and performed a home inspection on a home we were in the process of purchasing. His attention to detail coupled with his knowledge of varying styles of homes in the Northwest were an extreme asset to us. Lee is punctual, thorough, thoughtful and pleasant to do business with. If we sell or buy again he'll be the one we call.

Description of Work
Detailed Home inspection for a home buyer.

Category home inspection

The following are the types of inspections we provide: residential, commercial, individual system like siding or roofing, one year, pest and dry rot and construction progress inspections.

WELL OR SEPTIC SYSTEM SERVICES OR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INCLUDING MOLD.