Healthy Home Inspection Services LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2017

Healthy Home is a locally owned and operated company. Our qualified technicians provide testing for common household contaminants, such as asbestos, lead, radon and mold. Our courteous and knowledgeable technicians keep you updated throughout the testing process. Testing and results are quick and cost-effective, so you never have to wait endlessly for your results or pay more than you were quoted. We are local specialists keeping Greater Portland area homes safe. We assist homeowners, home buyers/sellers, real estate agents, property management firms and housing authorities. What set's Healthy Home apart is our: - Expertise - Ability to provide all indoor environmental services that you may be seeking - Upfront pricing - Certified/licensed/accredited personnel with years of experience - We only utilize accredited labs for analysis of your samples....

Priority One Painting LLC

Priority One Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of Vancouver, WA. We provide general home improvement services and look forward to working with you. Please call us or click for an estimate today.

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi
Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

08/06/2017

It turned out that we had a leak that had developed in our roof line, that overtime had saturated the chip board that our house was built with (bad stuff btw). That chip board is a breeding ground for black mold. Healthy Home could see the problem with their equipment without breaking into any of the walls. It was some sort of thermal imaging thing that showed the environment inside the walls. The...

Description of Work
We had ongoing illness problems in our home and after countless episodes and doctors visits, it was suggested that we look into the possibility that our home could be the root cause of the problem. We contacted Healthy Home and within a day they were at our home running tests for mold and overall indoor air quality.

Category mold removal

07/29/2017

Healthy Home did a terrific job. We were able to set an appointment and pay for the service through their website. They showed up on time and the technician was friendly and knowledgable. They used a device (XRF?) that provided immediate results, and did in fact find lead in some of the paint. Their tech gave us guidance on the best way to approach the project, as well as info. on what is required...

Description of Work
Testing the paint for lead and help understanding the best approach for window replacement and exterior painting.

Category remodeling,house painters,lead paint removal

Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing, Lead-Based Paint Testing, Lead-Based Paint Risk Assessments, Radon Testing, Soil Testing, Water Testing, Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Odor Concern Assessments, Health Concern Assessments, HUD, EPA RRP

We provide inspection, testing and consulting services for potential hazards in your home/business. We do not provide remediation, mitigation or abatement of the hazards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal