GLOBAL NET COMPUTER SERVICES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2005

Computer Sales

We are a locally owned computer shop servicing the greater Portland area for over a decade. building computers laptops and servers the old fashion way. One at a time,using quality parts to insure a long and trouble free life. Which is why all our hand built computers come with 2 years, parts and labor in shop warranties. No matter if its a workstation, home desktop,laptop or server....2 years in shop, parts and labor. That's piece of mind...

Softserve PC's, Inc.

We are an award winning service company. We've been in business since 1994 and over 90% of our business is repeat & referral. We care about our customers and work hard to earn your business every time.

IB I.T. Services LLC

If you’re looking for computer repair, data recovery from a dead PC, needing help in setting up a small business or home office network, having e-mail problems, need a maintenance contract for your computers, help with data protection and backup, or even help with your Website, you’ve come to the right place. I work with small businesses and individuals to solve their computer and network issues and help them to understand the importance of backups and achieve full data protection. My rates are competitive and fair, I stand behind my work and I will be happy to provide you references after you fill out a Reference Request Form on my Website. I would appreciate an opportunity to help you, whether it’s fixing a problem computer, saving data from a dead PC or installing a complete office network, let me help you to reach your I.T. goals. Note: I don't work with Mac computers.

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

05/12/2013

Ken has helped us twice in the past month. Once when the computer would not come up and another time when an old program went flaky and interrupted other programs. I would like to mention that Kenn of Global Net Computer Services has been providing computer services to us for over 12 years. He built two PC based systems for us, fixed our computer virus issues, replaced drives and enhanced our computers. Recently, a program was giving us problems and he came right over and ran a check on our system, fixing it immediately. Then, before he left, he checked our backup, virus protection, and a couple other things. My partner and I know that if we get stuck we can rely on his help. I've called him several times over the years, and asked him to help us with our business computer, which was bringing up error messages. He'd say, "Sure" and came by immediately, fixing the problems and many times saying, "No charge." Professional, smart, and a good listener, you can count on Kenn to be present when you talk to him and go the extra mile. I especially appreciate that he makes you feel at ease right away. He knows a lot about PCs and gives you the best deal, too! When my daughter's computer died, she shoved it under her desk and said, "Oh, Well." Kenn came by when he was checking something and we asked him if he could pull information from her hard drive, so she could access her school work. He took the computer, put the information on a thumb drive, and offered to recycle the old laptop (this saved us effort of figuring out how to do this safely). All in all, Kenn from Global Net Computers is a GREAT resource and one I would gladly recommend to my best friends!

Description of Work
Kenn came over to our business and fixed our PC computer which was giving us error messages. The computer had been taking a long time to load programs, and interrupting in the middle of projects in other programs, and Kenn brought the system back to functionality. He came right over and ran a check on our system, fixing it immediately. Then, before he left, he checked our backup, virus protection, and a couple other things. Although Kenn build this PC for us in 2008, it hasn't had a lot of problems. He is always ready to talk to us via telephone, let us bring the computer over to his site, or come to see us. He makes us feel at ease with our computer world.

04/07/2011

prompt service, took pc to thir office when job got more complicated and returned all for estimated cost.

Description of Work
replaced hard drive and transferred programs

Category computer repair,computer sales

07/21/2009

We took our two laptops in to be looked over. One didn't have problems, but we wanted someone to look it over and answer some questions. The other computer had been acting slow. Kenn looked them both over and found that the slow computer was dangerously low on memory and that defragging it was difficult. He went to great lengths to defrag it and probably helped to prevent a crash. He offered us very helpful advice on our options and answered our questions. He was very easy to communicate with, offered us useful information and was prompt and professional with his services.

Description of Work
Look at our two laptop computers to check for potential problems and tune them up.

10/29/2006

I had purchased a laptop from Best Buy that was nothing but trouble. Now everything has been working well. Kenn has been totally honest with me. He has helped me by email and phone too.

Description of Work
Global Net built a desktop computer and ordered a laptop for me with excellent parts and choices of features.

05/24/2005

GLOBAL NET COMPUTER SERVICES WAS VERY HELPFUL WHEN IT CAME TIME TO DECIDE JUST HOW MUCH MEMORY WE NEEDED TO PURCHASE. THEY WENT OVER OUR USAGE AND FUTURE USAGE. THEY ALSO CLEANED UP THE HARD DRIVE SO THAT OUR SYSTEM WOULD WORK BETTER.

Description of Work
WE NEEDED OUR COMPUTER UPGRADED WITH NEW MEMORY AND CLEANED OUT HARD DRIVE.

Category computer repair

COMPUTER SERVICING & REPAIR, UPGRADES, LAPTOP & NETWORK SERVICING, & PROVIDES SERVICE CALLS TO OFFICES & HOMES. BUILD CUSTOM DESKTOPS, LAPTOPS, SERVERS. CARRY IN WELCOME

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover