GEORG YOUNGER FRAMING

Founded 1891 • With Angi since June 2010

Georg Younger Framing CCB License # 72257: LBPR License # LBPR72257 RRP Certified and LBPR Licensed Framing contractor for the greater Portland, Oregon area since 1991, and I have been a carpenter since 1982...

Mountain View Decks & Renovation

With over 7 years of deck building and renovation experience, we are here to meet all your renovation needs and dreams.

NW Seismic

We are a family-owned business whose mission is to create a more seismically prepared Portland. In designing and implementing a retrofit plan tailored specifically to our client's homes, we hope to shorten the recovery time for Portland after the next Cascadia subduction earthquake. Our work is calculated to strengthen homes to a degree in which homeowners can shelter in place after a moderate-to-high seismic event.

Sokol Construction LLC

Sokol Construction LLC is Vancouver, WA based, family owned business since 2002! We always provides free estimates.

08/30/2019

I had a section of dry rot that needed repair and every contractor in Portland seemed too busy to even return my call. I called Georg and though he was pretty bust too, he squeezed me in the next day. After a couple of days, he and his crew were done and they did an excellent job, even left the work area spotless. I scanned his card so I won't lose it. He my go to guy for future repairs.

Description of Work
Dry rot repair

Category garage builders

09/07/2015

Georg does excellent work. He is reasonable and professional and always cleans up after the project. I recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
I have had Georg do several projects for me on my property; installing a gate, lock, finishing up a painting and trim job,etc.

Category home builders

For your convenience we can: Install vapor barrier in crawl area, Repair Screened vents, Repair Structural walls, Repair Structural floors, Repair Structural ceiling, and roofs, Frame in partitions, Close in former wall openings, Do Room additions, Do Garage additions, Perform Shed construction, Perform Shop construction, Construct New homes, Repair or install decks, Repair or install fences, Repair or replace siding, Install patio coverings, Install privacy partitions

Anything which would violate current code and items beyond my licensing parameters or expertise.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal