Garza Construction, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2014

Garza Construction, Inc. has earned the distinction of being one of Portland's leading residential contractors. We specialize in all types of renovation & remodeling projects for your home, from standard to custom work. Locally owned and operated, Garza Construction, Inc. has built a business based on total customer satisfaction. We have learned that integrity, attention to all detail, and honesty each step of the way, makes the best working environment for everyone. You can count on the most competitive pricing in the area. Our contractors make your goals, our goals....

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi
Alpha Contractors LLC

Welcome To Alpha Contractors LLC. At Alpha Contractors LLC, we paint every project as if it were our own. Listening to a customer’s needs and providing complete, honest and thorough bids are at the forefront of our work. We use specific, proven methods to perform painting excellence. We know the products we use, and maintain great relationships with our suppliers to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, look to Alpha Contractors LLC for the best solution. Alpha Contractors LLC in Portland , Oregon, has been adding beauty and protection to your residential and commercial projects for over 17 years. We are family owned and operated, licensed, bonded, and insured, and offer free estimates. Our owner is personally involved on every job both large and small to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for an appointment and make sure to ask about our 3 and 6 year warranties on exterior paint jobs.

03/05/2020

We were very pleased with the results, particularly in the kitchen. The price was reasonable, about in the middle of the bids we got. There was little over-run in the price, and that was mainly due to unexpected problems with the house. The quality of the work was high. We were given a schedule and except for a few instances caused by things out of their control, they stuck to the schedule. Anythi...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel, refacing of fireplace, refinishing of wood floors, bookcases, new bathroom floors, new shed roof, new bathroom window, & a seismic upgrade

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for the review. Your review means a lot to us as it helps us grow as a company. We are glad you are satisfied with our work!

08/23/2019

All the work was done to our satisfaction. There was excellent communication during all the projects that we had going on. The owner oversaw the work as well. Price was very competitive and all workers were courteous and respectful of our home. We will continue to use Garza Construction for all our home projects as they are second to none!

Description of Work
Dry rot repair, new roof, skylight installation, drywall work, shower door installation, French drain installation

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are happy to hear from you and we’d be glad to serve you again.

06/14/2017

Garza Construction has done a couple of medium to large scale projects for me (exterior damage from tree falling on house, and complete bathroom remodel), and my experience with them has been outstanding. Projects were completed on time and to my complete satisfaction. Marcelino runs an honest operation and has consistently impressed me with the quality of work and level of customer service. If yo...

Description of Work
Exterior damage from tree falling on house and a complete bathroom remodel

Category decks,drywall,chimney repair,garage builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Interior Remodeling, Residential Construction, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Luxury Remodeling, Additional Dueling Units (ADU's), Siding, Repair and Installation, Basement Conversions, and much more.