Flooring Pro Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2011

Our focus is truly on providing you with the best customer service and the highest quality of work. Since we are not structured as a retail store, but as a warehouse we don’t have the mark ups on our products like our competitors. This allows us to pass on significant savings to you! On average

flooring (104)hardwood floors (49)carpet installation (25)tile installation (19)home remodeling (8)woodworking (8)floor cleaning (3)water damage restoration (3)foundation repair (1)marble & granite (1)countertop installation (1)

10/11/2022

Yvette and Dale S.

Eugene worked out of the Vancouver office. He was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He was very good at communicating with us and educating us as he went along. Our wood floor looks beautiful and we can't say enough good things about it. He had to work around our fireplace tile and do some creative trim work. He is meticulous yet fast at his job. He is very fair with his pricing, as well. We're very happy

Description of Work
Refinishing our old hardwood floors

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

08/03/2022

Mandi M.

Eugene and Flooring Pro Inc. were great to work with. His prices was reasonable and he even worked with us when the painter PAINTED THE FLOORS and made his job harder. His attention to detail and commitment to quality made the finished product amazing . Thank you Eugene.

Description of Work
Refinish Oak Hardwoods

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

06/09/2022

Anting C.

Eugene is so capable, talented and amazing! He single handedly put all of our furniture out of the way so he can start installing our floor. He removed the toilet to install the floor and FIX OUR TOILET! He then removed our refrigerator, range, and dishwasher ALL BY HIMSELF!! He originally told me he would have my floor done in 5 days but finished in 3 days. Before he left I asked him to give me an estimate for our carpeted area. We will have him install our carpet next. We requested some little things he even went right to Home Depot to help us finish the job. I will highly recommend using Flooring Pro Inc. There are only 5 stars on the review, I would give him 10 stars if I could.

Description of Work
Excellent!!!

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

07/17/2019

Lisa V.

Eugene did an AWESOME job. I would highly recommend him and his team. They started in time and finished days earlier than expected and I couldn’t be happier. We put brown stain on the floor to offset the orangey color of the red oak and it looks beautiful. I wish everyone did such great work and had such nice customer service. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Description of Work
I bought a home and had red oak floors that needed refinishing real bad.

Category hardwood floor, floor cleaning

11/09/2018

Kanishk J.

Eugene and his team were very professional and did a great job with my kitchen floor. During the demo part, they ran into some unplanned issues with the flooring, and then later with the tile itself but they always made it work or suggested the best options to move forward. The job was completed on time and the finished floors looks great.

Description of Work
Kitchen floor tiling

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

10/30/2018

Beverly C.

Eugene was very prompt with contacting us to look over the job and give a quote. The job was done beautifully by his two floor refinishers and they took a total of four days from start to finish. Eugene recommended the correct finish for the oak floors which complimented the oak hardwood steps that were not refinished. Val and Michael were polite and very neat and tidy with their work and they were able to move my furniture which was a necessary requirement for us. Very pleasant crew and again a beautiful job.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Review for Flooring Pro Inc. - 12023 SE SCHILLER ST, Portland, OR - 37515124

09/17/2018

Tiffin D.

Eugene and his crew were punctual, hard working and displayed work ethics not often seen. They did an excellent job and I would hire them in a minute!

Description of Work
Carpet removal and refinishing of existing wooden floor........New wood flooring to match the old existing one.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

06/16/2018

allison S.

We were very impressed. Eugene was honest and helpful from the start and the finished project looks great!

Description of Work
Replace flooring in kitchen and foyer

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

05/31/2018

Max S.

We had Eugene come over, among other contractors, to give us a quote, schedule, etc. He was a pleasure to work with & went over and beyond on certain tasks. He is polite, professional, & on schedule. He will go out of his way to make sure the job is done right & to your liking. He put us in touch with a tile contractor, Yuri. Yuri was a pleasure to work with & his detail to work is A+++. We have got nothing but kudos on the matching tile lines from floor to wall. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Ground Floor re-flooring

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

01/09/2018

Judi C.

Just bought a new house that needed a total facelift so the house was empty. Everything went great! Gene was a pleasure to work with. He was quickly responsive, listened to what I wanted and got the job done in a timely manner. He had an opening a week out which I grabbed and he gave me the place to pick out my carpet (which had a great selection) got it ordered and we were on the way. The two workers doing the hardwoods were very polite and accommodating as I was also in the house doing some things while they were working. I highly recommend them for your flooring project. ThanksGene!

Description of Work
One room I had hardwood floors installed in. The existing hardwood floors refinished. New carpet in the master bedroom. Carpet repair in another bedroom.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

Review for Flooring Pro Inc. - 12023 SE SCHILLER ST, Portland, OR - 36738644

11/06/2017

Thomas C.

Very well. I have used this company twice before

Description of Work
Hardwood floor repair Replace linoleum in bathroom with tile

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

10/30/2017

Linda C.

Original estimate was for installation in family room/kitchen/dining room/hallway and powder room. We provided the product. We had product left over and were so pleased with the results downstairs that we had them install it in our loft and upstairs hallway. Beautifully done. The actual installation was performed in a very efficient and professional manner by Vlad and Mike. They work very quickly but with attention to detail. They left the work area organized and clean each evening when they left.

Description of Work
Demolition and removal of old flooring (combination of carpet and hardwood), install plywood to compensate for different level and installation laminate flooring. They moved and replaced the furniture as well as toilet and sink in the powder room.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/27/2017

David B.

Eugene was very easy to work with, and returned my texts 7 days a week. After the job was complete, my husband scratched the floor by moving our heavy TV, and Eugene came back and fixed the scratches for us. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again, or to recommend him.

Description of Work
Eugene sanded and refinished our hardwood floors. We had a lot of damage due to our two large dogs, but he was able to fix the damage, and refinished them to look brand new.

08/04/2017

joe H.

They worked with us on the price. We did most of the prep work and bought the materials. They were on time, were in and out quickly and did a great job! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Eugene and his crew laid new vinyl flooring in our rental's kitchen.

Work Completed On 03/04/2017

07/21/2017

Donna B.

That's just for installation, not material. So far he's been responsive and really good about providing information. On the price, he seems reasonable for the area. I haven't used him yet, but so far he's been responsive.

Description of Work
I got a quote on flooring that I'm going to have done in my house.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

07/06/2017

alissa B.

They were great, punctual, professional and extremely thorough. They did an amazing job. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Demo existing floor and replace with new wood floor

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

07/06/2017

alissa B.

Eugene and his team were fabulous! I cannot recommend them enough. He and his team was extremely punctual, really well priced and very professional. Eugene always called to discuss options as each possibility presented itself. I appreciated that he asked questions and that when he called with questions, he always suggested solutions. I am a professional Interior Designer and have worked with many sub-par contractors and can honestly say these guys are top notch!

Description of Work
Flooring Pro removed our existing tile, carpet and hardwood floors and installed new hardwood floors and tile at the fireplace.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

06/30/2017

Archana B.

We hired Eugene for hardwood floor refinishing. It was a difficult job but Eugene did a great job and our floors look brand new. Eugene was very accommodating right from the beginning and even came by on Saturdays for the initial estimation and final walkthrough without any hesitation. He was able to start the work within 2 days and kept us informed about the progress. I rarely write reviews, but this one was a must. Very impressed with the professionalism and hard work. Highly recommend Eugene if you are looking to get your flooring done.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

06/10/2017

BARBARA J.

Fantastic! Eugene and crew were the best contractors we have ever used for remodeling work. Great fitting, handled some surprise extras at very reasonable cost, and fine quality! Very easy to work with and helpful. Eugene gives very good advice on selection, and continues to stay in contact by text or phone, regarding scheduling. This was a two-week job. What a wonderful experience! Works very well with the customers.

Description of Work
~ 1000 Sq Ft Maple Hardwood floor, including removal of old, redoing stairs, finishing, and new floor moulding..

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/10/2017

06/08/2017

David M.

Gene came to our home and looked over the work performed by a previous installer. He was not critical in his attitude but could easily understand that the stain was not what we ordered and the entire area had to be re-sanded and stain applied. He saw that we were really needing to get our house back in order since things were stacked all over and hard to get around. He said he could take care of us in about 3 days. He came, did a superb job in sanding and staining and we were back living in our home. The a week so so later my wife suggested we have the rest of the house installed with hardwoods. I agreed since we were so pleased with what Gene did we could easily image if our entire home had hardwoods except for the bedrooms. We hired Gene to come back and install the hardwoods after paying a couple of muscle movers to put all furniture and boxes in the garage. In two hours our home was ready for Gene to do his work. All went well except when the new installation came up against the previous installation. One could tell the two apart instead of seeing one continuous color of stain. Gene said it was because wood has different porous ability and grain. He set about the task of working on the area where they came together and after two laborious attempts and a number of hours was ready to re-sand the entire installation if he couldn't get the right results. He tried one more time and it all came together so you could not tell there were two installations. We couldn't believe he was willing to re-sand the entire work he had just finished but that is the kind of vendor he is. He stuck at it until if was right and anyone hiring him to do work in their home will find that same dedication to making sure his installation is satisfactory. Can't write enough about this gentleman and the way he displayed himself regarding the problem and the way he was willing to redo any entire installation if what he was doing didn't work out. He is the right man for the job!!

Description of Work
We found Gene and Flooring Pro Inc on Angie's List. We wanted him to redo a floor that was incorrectly installed and stained. In addition we were so pleased with his work and attention to detail we asked him to finished the rest of our house which included our living room, dinning room and home office.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

02/19/2017

Murali N.

I called a few companies to come and look at the floors and provide options and estimates. Eugene came right on time and was able to provide an estimate and what can be done and what cannot on the floor. I felt the quote was right and hired him. They came and did the work as promised. We were unsure of oil vs water based polymer quote. They worked with us to put both of them on a small area so we can see the difference and pick the right one for us. Eugene was patient and understanding of the time we took to make the choices. He walked us through the home after the work was done and adjusted couple of small things as we liked. Definitely recommend him for any hardwood work.

Description of Work
My home had a lot of damaged maple flooring. I had over 1000 sq ft of hardwood floors. I wanted them to be sanded and refinished to bring them back to the original form.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/18/2017

01/20/2017

Dean E.

excellent and conscientious service, went the extra mile to get it done in same day... even came up with some vinyl samples that he had in stock which saved the day. also gave good advice on other general questions i had for him regarding my rental house... very impressed, will use again and refer with no reservation

Description of Work
vinyl floor and carpet installation

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 01/19/2017