Eden Advanced Pest Technologies

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2012

3653 NW Front Ave

Portland, OR 97210

Providing homeowners and businesses relief from insect, rodent and wildlife problems in Western Washington and Oregon, Eden has been protecting what matters most since 1989. Eden offers highly effective, yet eco-friendly Pest Control in Seattle and Portland as well as in Olympia, Roseburg and

11/01/2016

ron V.

No response

Description of Work
Pest inspection

Category animal removal

09/27/2016

D. L.

After three weeks of not hearing back from the Company, except for the bill they sent me immediately, (which I paid immediately) I contacted their "preferred customer line". Young man on the phone was very rude, did not listen to what I was explaining and went on to read the technician's report. The report which he confirmed I had a rodent problem. He talked over me the entire time, and then when I finally got a chance to explain that no one had come back or called me, even though the contract stated 7 to 10 days, he flippantly said why did I wait so long. he also kept calling the tech "HE" and it was a "SHE" which I constantly kept trying to explain to him, but since he kept talking over me, he never heard. One of the most condescending individuals I have dealt with, and should NOT be on any end of customer service. I was paying my handyman to empty and reset the traps, on top of the $517 I paid Alpha Eden to manage my pests. So I asked for a full refund of monies paid, since they did not do anything other than a walk around and confirm I had a problem. The "customer service rep" then patched me through to the technicians supervisor, which went straight to voicemail. I did not have an issue with the tech, I had issue that I have a rodent problem, paid $500 for help, and then was ignored. I then left a voicemail with the supervisor, who never returned my call. Sent a follow up email to the supervisor, who never answered my email, and tried one last ditch effort for a phone call, only to be ignored. Again. Ironically, the tech did show up on the day she made the appointment and installed the metal cages. I talked to her and explained I terminated any dealings with the Company, but she told me since I had already paid for them, she installed them. Would NEVER recommend this entity to anyone! Still in disbelief to be treated this way, and unable to get back the money I was so prompt to pay for services that were not performed. How can a Company break a contract and then ignore a customer who tried diligently to be open and forthright? Such a ripoff!!

Description of Work
After having them call three times to find my house, I went to meet them and have them follow me to my house. Found out after they arrived, they had the wrong house number provided to them by their dispatch. Walked around home and crawl space so I could show them the point of entry for rodents, but did not go on roof because they did not have a ladder, and did not check attic. Informed me I needed metal cages around garage vent space, and set out a trap to augment the ones I already had placed. Said they could help me, and I should also sign up for the bi-monthly pest control to prevent future returns once everything was trapped and sealed. Told me to tear down wood shed next to house so they could have easier access to the vents. Signed contract for services, that stated a return of 7-10 days to check traps, and setup appointment for metal wiring of vents.

06/28/2016

Kelli W.

Category animal removal

03/21/2016

robert B.

03/11/2016

Willa F.

Description of Work
Fill rat bait boxes, sprayed for ants. Did fine. Used to have the same technician every time, but that has changed since the company was sold to Eden. Sometimes they miss boxes, but will come back if called. Ant spray not very effective . Will keep using because they do a good job ridding us of rats & mice.

03/10/2016

Carrie P.

Description of Work
They inspected my property, set up traps, and checked the traps. They actually went out of their way to do more than they were required to help me out. They ended up catching 2 rats and showing me where the rat holes were and telling me how to try and kill the rats, myself. I would give them a perfect score, except that my house had such major rat vulnerabilities- being an ancient double wide surrounded by acres of wildlands- that they couldn't cure the whole problem for me. I will say, our service provider was a very nice man and extremely helpful and really knew his stuff.

12/30/2015

GAIL M.

Very impressed! Michael was here promptly at the time scheduled and went right to work checking out our attic for signs of critters. He was very honest and let us know that there were no recent signs of birds or squirrels. He gave us suggestions on how to clean up the existing bird droppings. He also checked all around the perimeter of the house just to make sure he could see that all of the upper vent openings were properly secured off (which we had done several months earlier but still thought they were getting in). He then checked under the house and saw that there were signs of raccoon or possum. He saw that there was an opening where they could have entered. He then proceeded to tell my husband and I what would need to be done and let us decide whether to attempt it ourselves or not. We went ahead and decided to have him perform the work which I am very glad we did. He squeezed into a small area behind our air conditioning unit and screened off the opening. We also had a heating duct that had fallen off. We asked if that was something he could do and he did not hesitate to agree to fix that at no additional charge. While under the house he also cleaned up the animal droppings and disposed of those. I had been worried about critter activity in the attic and under the house and concerned about the duct that had become disconnected. So I feel much better now that this has all been addressed and my husband is relieved that he will not need to crawl around under the house and climb up into the attic.

Description of Work
Checked out attic for bird and squirrel activity. Checked out the crawl space for animal activity.

12/25/2015

Trevor O.

11/18/2015

heather K.

Description of Work
They did pest control. I have been happy with them.

10/06/2015

Kate W.

Joe is great! He's friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He didn't try to sell me something I didn't need or charge an arm and leg unlike another company on the list was going to do. His price is very reasonable. I highly recommend him and would absolutely use Eden again.

Description of Work
I heard a scratching sound in my wall. Joe checked for evidence of mice/rats in the attic and basement. He checked for access points outside. He found evidence of mice in the attic and set traps. He didn't find evidence of mice in the basement but he did find a possible entrance point into the basement and set traps just to cover the bases. He took care of the possible access point. He came back to check the traps.

04/07/2015

Kathleen J.

Joe was awesome, responded promptly and did a great job. Highly recommend. I really wanted organic and Joe used natural products on most areas, I did agree to a little stronger product in the ceiling where we wouldn't have any contact. It did the trick, no ants since!

Description of Work
Used the organic products to get rid of the ants that invaded my house, they were in the walls.

01/19/2015

Karen K.

I wasn’t real happy with them. The one that I got referred to by Angie's List I wouldn’t give them an A+ rating by any means because they told me they were going to put diatomaceous earth in my electrical sockets, and they ended up putting it all over my walls and they didn’t cover it up the way they said they planned to. I would not give them a positive rating. I know they have an A+ rating but I wouldn’t give them that. They were supposed to call me for a follow up and an inspection, and they never did that. I was busy traveling, but I never had the bed bugs come back which is good. It cost me over a $1000 and they shot the diatomaceous earth all over my walls and did not cover up anything. I am having some remodeling done and that stuff can be pretty dangerous. I never called them back though. The guy who did the estimate did not communicate with the guy who did the work. I think for what they did, that’s about what they’re charging out there. I think a $1000 is pretty exorbitant. They did the heat treatment which is the most drastic and so that’s about what it costs out there. They were punctual and were there.

Description of Work
I used Eden.

11/06/2014

SHELDON S.

I contacted Eden when I saw their advertisement in Angie's List magazine. The woman on the phone was polite and arranged for the specialist to come out. Branden Abelin was the individual who performed the service. He came out one day and gave me a quote (free of charge) and then came back in a few days to do the work. He was polite, professional and did the job in an efficient and effective manner. He placed a strong mesh screen over the point of entry and also hung some compact discs up at my request to scare the bird away. He stuck to the quote he provided. He even came out the next day at my request when I thought the woodpecker tore the screen down. I was wrong but there was no charge for him coming out to take a look. I think Branden Abein is an asset to Eden. While I hope I never have another "pest/animal control issue", if I do I will contact Eden.

Description of Work
A woodpecker invaded my attic crawl space. Eden Pest Control made sure bird was not in the attic and then made a barrier so it could not re-enter.

09/29/2014

Joe T.

The two workmen, Scott & David were very professional very thorough , listened to our concerns and willingly addressed them. The patiently and industriously competed a unpleasant job in difficult quarters without complaint and without cutting corners. We were most pleased and relieved by their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned our our attic which was littered with bat guano including bat bugs. Then they plugged several spaces where bats could inter the attic and placed diatominous earth in places that would desiccate any remaining bat bugs.

07/23/2014

Carole V.

They were expedient in getting here. They seemed to do a thorough job and they were very pleasant but I only used them for one time. It was expensive. They were knowledgeable. I was satisfied with them.

Description of Work
I used Eden Advanced Pest Technologies.

07/10/2014

Brigette S.

I had reason to believe I might have an infestation of bedbugs. Called Eden and they were incredibly responsive. Dominick came to my house - a distance of 70 miles - two hours after I spoke with him. He asked a lot of questions and thoroughly inspected the beds. Answered tons of questions too. The good news: no bedbugs. Equally good news: no charge for the inspection, not even for the extra travel time. I was very impressed by the company's honesty. They could have sold me an expensive treatment and I would have agreed. If I ever do have a pest problem, I definitely know who to call.

Description of Work
Inspected my house for bedbugs

06/20/2014

Linda L.

They have helped us so much through the years with a severe rodent problem (when we first moved in to the house), a severe ant infestion, etc. They come faitfully every two months to check on things and do preventative measures to insure we stay pest free. Years ago, they even removed a nest of baby starlings from inside the walls behind my powder room and closed up the opening where they were getting in so we had no further problems. Recently, they figured out how some mice were getting in our laundry room and were able to put a set of two screens inside a vent to stop the mice from reinfesting the room. I would recommend them to anyone who asks me who to use for their pest control needs.

Description of Work
I have had a bi-monthly contract with this company for several years. They come out every other month to do a total inspection of the exterior of the home, sweep for spider webs, replace bait in rodet bait stations, do various treatments to perimeter of home, etc.

05/03/2014

ALan R.

First, they were they only outfit I could find that would both trap squirrels and plug holes (which they did with screens and is called containment) and would actually do the work. The first outfit I called came to my house and told me the house inspector was lying, so. One outfit only would trapped squirrels and another only did containment. One without the other struck me as a really bad idea, though when I called back about my concerns the containment people said they would coordinate with the trapper. I then could not get through to the trapper. Anyway this outfit did it all and without hassle and solved the problem.

Description of Work
Take care of squirrels in attic. They cover a wide area, and have people locally to deal with Salem.

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so excited we were able to provide you with a one stop shopping experience and we take pride in providing a holistic approach to all of our services! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you! Thank you for choosing Eden!

04/16/2014

Lynda R.

They are a green company. The technicians are exceedingly well trained and courteous. They are very considerate and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Monthly service for pest control.

03/17/2014

Marcia B.

We have had this. Company for years. They are prompt when there is a problem, helpful and reasonable. Our service representative, Dominick it great.

Description of Work
We are signed up for recurring service for pests.

11/12/2013

Becky T.

After several failed attempts by a couple of other companies, they solved our mouse problem. We had a problem that we weren’t sure whether it was mice or rats or squirrels as well as occasional ants and insects. They found the holes where the critters were accessing the interior or our walls and fixed it. I’ve continued to use them when I needed pest control. I’m very sensitive to some other kinds of product. They are ecologically friendly. I have very positive feelings about them. I’ve been very pleased. They were thorough and whatever they did was very effective because the problem ceased to exist. That was what I was after and what I paid for. Give them a chance because other places use materials that have a potential to be poisonous or create allergy problems. Things happened pretty quickly once I made contact with them.

Description of Work
I used Eden Advanced Pest Tech for pest control services.

05/24/2013

cory P.

We called these guys because of a rodent problem in our house and they were extremely helpful. We had also called a few other companies and Eden was far and away the most knowledgeable, helpful, and honest. That was really appreciated.

Description of Work
Rodent problem.

04/06/2013

Vicki Z.

They have been good. They are reliable.

Description of Work
We have been with them for about 10 years. They come about 6 times a year.

06/14/2012

Lisa B.

Eden Advanced Pest Technologies company is very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Description of Work
We have used Eden Advanced Pest Technologies for pest control services. We have a contract with them. They have come in about 6 times till now. They come in once in 2 months. They got rid of my pests. Now, they are here for ants.

06/05/2012

Sonya N.

They did fine. What they were most interested in was me signing a contract so that I would have them come back every month. This was not a ongoing problem so I did not need further service so I did not sign a contract. He did have to come back a second time after their intial visit to treat once more but he included that in the original price.

Description of Work
They sprayed for ants.

Blessing Landscapes

Our mission is to design and install a landscape environment that enhances your daily life. We use the natural flow of your existing surroundings to develop an atmosphere that relaxes the mind and pleases the sense; turning your garden, yard, or patio into a haven for yourself and your family. Our landscape maintenance contracts, designed with your budget realities in mind, help relieve the worry of keeping up and cultivating your property over time. Blessing Landscapes listens to and works with your style, time, and budget to assist you in achieving your personal vision. With creativity, skill, and commitment we develop the ambiance you desire in that prized possession—your home.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Off The Road Lawn Maintenance

Off The Road Lawn Maintenance is a family-orientated business we treat every customer like if they were one of our family members or friends. We will never take a job that we do not feel 100% confident we can accomplish. I will always be at every job site making sure every request from the customer is fulfilled. The most rewarding part of my career is the wonderful feeling that the customer and I get when we step out together to see the change in their property and smile at a job well done.

2022 Super Service Award

BEAVERTON PEST CONTROL

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Pest Control & Extermination - Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Termites, Mice, & Rodent. Bird Abatement. Lawn Treatment - Mycor Turf Saver, Shrub Maintenance, & Flower Bed Program. Tree Treatment.

Tree Removal & Pruning.