Eastbank Interiors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2009

4.2

1001 SE Water Ave Ste110

Portland, OR 97207

Cabinet basics, cabinet countertops, butcher block, concrete, tile, solid surfaces, slab stone, stainless steel, composite materials, lava, and fiber cement, plastic laminate & flooring....

04/26/2014

Scott W.

They were good.

Description of Work
I brought cabinets from Eastbank Interiors.

01/30/2014

KATHERINE K.

Cliff, the owner, was very nice, he was very easy to work with, he was very professional, and punctual. We had an issue with one of his subcontractors regarding his work and so that was the problem. He was the flooring installer and he didn't do a great job installing the floor, the quality of it was not good, and he kind of left our house in a shambles after he was all done. He did not clean up and he scratched our wood floor. We brought it up to Cliff, and Cliff addressed the issues, but wanted to use him again to finish the floor.

Description of Work
Eastbank Interiors remodeled our kitchen in 2010.

08/03/2012

SARAH A.

They were sub-contractors for our contractors. We had an architect and Chris from Eastbank Interiors worked on the architect plans. We were buying new appliances, and he was very helpful and slow. He ordered a soft area where we put the microwave in and we gave him all the dimensions. He said there would be an electric space on and we said okay as we didn't want it built in. When it came there was a good 7 inch gap on top and we could see where the plug was and the back of the microwave which was not the cherry finish, we wanted. It was fine for the interior of the cabinet, but we asked him if he could put in a shelf so that we could keep stuff on the shelf. Then he said he would order that. Later, he said it didn't come in and then he said he ordered, but still didn't come in and asked us to pay for it. I said a NO and he said it would be a customed thing and I said it was supposed to be customed. I then told him that he will have to pay for it. I think he lied to me that he ordered it and tried to save some money by not ordering it. . It took a long time to resolve and it was a tensed conversation. There were also these pull out cabinets whose brackets were loose and then the contractors put in an L-shaped bracket. Later he started acting weird, by not getting back to us on top. The other thing was with the base of the cabinets not being stained and the cherry did not match. In general he was very thorough and nice to deal with, but the work was not up to the mark. I would not use him again.

Description of Work
Eastbank Interiors provided cabinets for our kitchen remodel.

06/07/2012

Maria W.

They did a beautiful job. I don't remember how much I spent exactly on their services. There were lots of things going on at the time and so I can't really remember. It was around $2000 and $3000. They had really excellent customer service and beautiful quality cabinetry. I think their price is fair. I wasn't there when they came and so I don't know about their punctuality. I will use them again in the future if I need to.

Description of Work
I used Eastbank Interiors for cabinet making.

05/02/2012

Robert S.

great

Description of Work
Eastbank measured and made templates for our countertops, made some recommendations regarding the edges, and put them in in a timely and professional manner. They did a great job. Cliff was very responsive, they were all pros.

Category countertops,home remodeling

03/23/2011

teri A.

Everything was fine. His price was more and experience. I don't want to say anything bad about him, because everything was fine. It's just that I fixed somebody else. The quote was given to me by email. Their price was quiet competitive. I wouldn’t use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Eastbank Interiors probably three weeks or two months ago. They gave me a quote. It was for cabinet tree.

04/22/2009

Carol O.

I called Eastbank Interiors and spoke to 'Cliff' who showed interest in what I wanted to do, and agreed to help me find a resource--he even offered to route my closet doors for insertion of the panels, after he found some for me, if I needed it. I was a total stranger but he was friendly, encouraging, and professional. He quickly gathered my project information and agreed to recall by the following day. Within 30 minutes (!) he recalled with prices from an outside resource that far exceeded my budget, but he suggested several much less expensive alternative treatments for the doors, AND he was prepared with names and contact numbers for companies that could help me! He never asked me to pay a dime for his services, and when thanked responded with "if you ever need us for a kitchen remodel, I hope you'll call us." WOW!!! I have never had such an amazingly quick response and helpful referral process from anyone during my homeownership experience (40+ years). I will ABSOLUTELY call 'Cliff ' @ Eastbank Interiors when I have my next remodel plans; if his follow-up skills are any indication of his remodel abilities HE IS AWESOME!!!

Description of Work
Looked everywhere (internet, yellow pages, etc.) for local provider for bamboo resin panel inserts for closet doors and couldn't find anyone with information, much less prices for my project.

Sunset Granite

Since 2005 we have been serving the greater porland are with kitchen, bathrooms and other areas of the home with beautiful, and durable countertops. Our experience, committed and attention to detail has help us to provide a myriad countetertops to many happy customers. Our company has built a solid base of customers by providing beautiful countertops and impeccable craftsmanship over 15 years. We know and understand the importance to have the job done right and in a timely manner. This is the reason, we detailed our work and offer same day tear-out and installation on all of our projects. Our main goal is to have satisfied and happy customers!

J & B Hardwood Floor Inc

Here at J & B Hardwood Floor Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experiences we are experts in Hardwood Flooring installation, sanding and refinishing. We also offer Luxury Vinyl Plank and Laminate Plank and can repair water damaged floors, patch and refinish. Give your home a brand-new look from our environmentally friendly flooring contractor. We are family owned and operated and look forward to earning your business. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for the flooring of your dreams.

Offers by J & B Hardwood Floor Inc on Angi
    Flooring Pro Inc.

Our focus is truly on providing you with the best customer service and the highest quality of work. Since we are not structured as a retail store, but as a warehouse we don’t have the mark ups on our products like our competitors. This allows us to pass on significant savings to you! On average we are 15% to 35% less than any of our competitor’s SALE prices!

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available