Decorview

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2015

4.3

Decorview is a leading provider of Hunter Douglas and custom drapery window treatments, with a large network of local designers. Our in-home design consultations bring the latest showroom trends to the home, allowing homeowners to explore colors, fabrics and finishes, with expert assistance from a Decorview designer. We help clients choose the best window treatments to fit their unique style and functional needs - guaranteed. Professional measurement and installation. No interest financing options. Request a free design consultation today! Additional phone number - (503) 303-8321....

THE BLIND GUY - PORTLAND

SALES AND INSTALLATION OF NEW WINDOW COVERINGS

Mighty Handy, LLC

Our home remodeling services can take your home from bland to beautiful. A revamped bathroom or transformed kitchen can make quite a difference in your daily life. Whether your home needs a small upgrade or large overhaul, leave the hard work in the hands of Mighty Hands, LLC. I primarily work with a small crew that I have worked with ongoing. I have a set of tried and true sub-contractors for plumbing, electrical, and tile. I/we work by bid, or time and materials. I am happy to give free estimates. My CCB # is 173648. I am listed on Yelp, where you can see reviews of my work. I don’t accept credit cards at this time.

Humble Remodeling

Humble is a design-build firm that focuses on creating timeless spaces that are detailed to follow the function of your home. With over a decade of industry experience we pride ourselves in keeping the overall costs low while maintaining detail orientation. We specialize in kitchen and bath projects but are happy to tackle any project that you might have in mind.

10/09/2017

The whole process was done in a very timely manner, no hang ups or big surprises.

Description of Work
I received new window coverings, they helped with selection and did the installation. We were very happy with their service.

Category interior designers,window treatments

09/26/2016

Work done promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Fix window blinds

08/08/2016

The stylist brought a large array of samples. She was knowledgeable about the products and helped me make a great selection. She was on time, was professional and was very responsive via email, text and calls.

Description of Work
Assisted with selecting window treatments for 20+ windows in our beach house. Brought samples, help with product comparisons, etc. They measured all windows, ordered the correct products and arranged installation.

04/12/2016

The service was fine. I have worked with them twice.

Description of Work
They put in window blinds.

07/28/2015

They did a very good job. They were very good. I got nice products so they were a little bit higher in price. I didn't really compare them to a lot of other places. They weren't cheap but they had good quality so I guess their prices were good. They came in and made sure everything was fine, and that's important. I had several things done and I think they were priced off separately. I had some tha...

Description of Work
I had some blinds put up by Décorview.

Category window treatments

Drapery window treatments - blinds, shades & design consultation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available