Decorview

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2015

4.3

Decorview is a leading provider of Hunter Douglas and custom drapery window treatments, with a large network of local designers. Our in-home design consultations bring the latest showroom trends to the home, allowing homeowners to explore colors, fabrics and finishes, with expert assistance from a Decorview designer. We help clients choose the best window treatments to fit their unique style and functional needs - guaranteed. Professional measurement and installation. No interest financing options. Request a free design consultation today! Additional phone number - (503) 303-8321....

Divine Window Decor

Divine Window Decor LLC is a full-service, window covering design firm with over 17 years of in-depth industry experience. Whether you need help with updating, renovating or a new construction project, we will facilitate your quest to achieve the look you want and the functionality that is best for your window treatments. Whether it’s one window or 100, residential or commercial, a tight budget or a magazine worthy look, we can help.

THE BLIND GUY - PORTLAND

SALES AND INSTALLATION OF NEW WINDOW COVERINGS

JAW Construction Inc

We at JAW Construction, Inc. have been in business for 10 years. Our team has many more years of experience in home repair and remodeling. A fully licensed and insured company, we specialize in bathrooms and kitchens. We also provide services in a variety of home construction needs, including large and small-scale residential projects. Our services include tiling, flooring, windows, doors, decks, fences, and handyman services—we are able to meet all of your construction, rental property maintenance and design needs. Please contact us today. We are not licensed in the state of Washington.

10/09/2017

The whole process was done in a very timely manner, no hang ups or big surprises.

Description of Work
I received new window coverings, they helped with selection and did the installation. We were very happy with their service.

Category interior designers,window treatments

09/26/2016

Work done promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Fix window blinds

08/08/2016

The stylist brought a large array of samples. She was knowledgeable about the products and helped me make a great selection. She was on time, was professional and was very responsive via email, text and calls.

Description of Work
Assisted with selecting window treatments for 20+ windows in our beach house. Brought samples, help with product comparisons, etc. They measured all windows, ordered the correct products and arranged installation.

04/12/2016

The service was fine. I have worked with them twice.

Description of Work
They put in window blinds.

07/28/2015

They did a very good job. They were very good. I got nice products so they were a little bit higher in price. I didn't really compare them to a lot of other places. They weren't cheap but they had good quality so I guess their prices were good. They came in and made sure everything was fine, and that's important. I had several things done and I think they were priced off separately. I had some tha...

Description of Work
I had some blinds put up by Décorview.

Category window treatments

Drapery window treatments - blinds, shades & design consultation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available