CROWN PLUMBING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2005

At Crown Plumbing, we believe in providing our customers with the best customer service. We've been serving the Portland area since 1977, building a solid reputation on honesty, integrity, and old-fashioned values. We are well equipped to handle any plumbing need, from drain cleaning to toilet repair to water heater installation and more....

1-800-Plumber + Air

1-800-Plumber Pacific NW is the preferred plumbing and heating/cooling contractor of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you're having issues with a toilet that won't flush, an air conditioning unit that won't cool, or a water heater that won't heat, 1-800-Plumber is at your service with unparalleled experience and an unforgettable name! Our goal is to be the highest quality provider in the industry, focusing on honesty, integrity, professionalism, and craftsmanship. We achieve this by doing what we say we will do; always telling the truth; training our team to always conduct themselves in a professional manner, and hiring the most skilled craftsmen within the industry. We are proud to be minority owned, and a part of the Portland community.

Meticulous Plumbing

Meticulous Plumbing is open and will remain open to serve our clients as well as the residents of the Portland Metro area. Our Plumbers will take the proper precautions to safeguard you, your home, your family, and themselves as we all move forward though this COVID-19 outbreak. As well as sanitizing our shoe covers, we are wearing gloves, and of course keeping a 6-foot distance from everybody. Our system will also let you know when your plumber is on the way with a tracking map that you can follow once dispatched to your home, so you will be able to know exactly when you can expect to see your plumber. Once we have completed the project, we will clean up the area to ensure we leave your home as clean as we found it, and to further protect everybody, following the CDC guidelines. Our office staff will be working remote though this outbreak and are connected to the systems to give you timely answers to your questions and schedule your appointments, should you need one. In other areas of the country, when a “shelter in place” order has been given most of the trades that preform service are left in place, and we will be available for you, and your family through these uncertain times. Rest assure we will be meticulous, and diligent in our efforts to keep you, your family, and your plumbing safe.

Clog Pro Plumbing And Drain

No Extra Charge Nights & Weekends, Up Front Pricing, Free Estimates, Workmanship Warranties

01/08/2019

It went very well. There were a few times when I tried to contact someone and I had to wait till the next day to get a response. All of the plumbers, except one, that worked on the job were very professional. The one person who there was an issue with, was let go the next day and Crown Plumbing contacted me to let me know. There are lots of issues with old houses and they were very adaptable. The ...

Description of Work
Complete repiping of plumbing and bathroom remodel

Category plumbing,home remodeling

08/21/2018

Crown was able to schedule us for the following day, which was invaluable. Although they charged a little more than other folks we consulted with, they did a great job, diagnosed the problem quickly, and repaired it efficiently. I felt that we paid a fair price for their excellent service, and would definitely hire them again for our commercial plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Two toilets with flow and tank refill issues

07/21/2018

The other plumbers I called were booked a week out but Crown sent Keith the next morning. I didn't expect him to fix the tub faucet, too, but he fixed both that and the toilet quickly, discussed the fixtures with us and gave us a little welcome advice. I was also pleased to see online that they are union, although that did not come up in discussion.

Description of Work
Our only toilet was not flushing and we needed help fast. Also, the bathtub faucet needs to be replaced.

06/16/2018

Crown Plumbing replaced all the fixtures and necessary piping for my shower when the bathroom was being remodeled. (A Crown plumber had actually recommended the remodeler during a previous unrelated visit.) As usual, Crown was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. Recommended!

Description of Work
Shower Replacement

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/04/2018

There's so much gentrification going on in Portland these days, it's hard to find -any- plumbers (or electricians, or carpenters or....) who aren't booking weeks in advance, if at all. Let alone good ones. Let alone for a small home repair. Crown was here in two days, and did everything right. From their fast response to my inquiry, to their communications en route, to Zak's fast and expert servic...

Description of Work
Leak under kitchen sink. (aging supply and drain lines to/from dishwasher)

03/12/2018

I made a solid appointment a week in advance and was told that Keith would arrive between 1-3pm on the day of the appointment. At 3:15 I called to make sure that the plumber was still going to show up only to learn that Crown had no record of my appointment. Very frustrating as I made a point of being home at 12:45 and hung around expecting the plumber for 2+ hours. Based on this terrible interact...

Description of Work
I needed service on a tankless water heater and help adjusting the temperature setting on the master bath shower.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

12/29/2017

The plumber, Travis, was here early. We discussed the problem and he explained how he would approach fixing it. He was friendly, conversive, and efficient. I felt the work was done professionally and priced fairly.

Description of Work
A completely clogged drain system.

Category drain cleaning

11/06/2017

Chris came to our house to talked about our project and he just disappeared after that. I called the office and they told me he will be in touch, he never contacted us. I understand that you might not be interested in our project but please at least let your clients know and don't make them lose precious time.

Description of Work
They never contact us back.

09/14/2017

The plumber advised me of the repairs needed and how he planned to go about it. He kept me apprised as he did the work. He worked quickly and was professional. I haven't had any problems since the repair was done.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair.

09/11/2017

They were fast and responding. Professional and courteous with explaining everything they do. They also helped me decide with the information they have provided.

Description of Work
The bathtub was leaking into the crawl space. they Replaced a broken waste and overflow system. And they also installed new cement traps.

Category plumbing

Plumbing service, repair and remodeling. Drain cleaning. Water service replacement. Repiping. Backflow specialists, testing, repair and installation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa