Craftworks Home Repair & Improvement

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

Craftworks is a comprehensive home remodeling company prepared to take on any home remodeling project. Specializing in kitchen and bath remodels, general home repairs, window and door installation, custom woodwork and trim, tile installation, composite stone works, deck and fence construction, out buildings and sheds. As a third generation tradesman with over two decades of experience in home remodeling and repair, Craftworks is dedicated to providing each and every customer with the best possible service at a fair price. Our aim is to see your vision come to fruition while providing friendly, honest, and environmentally responsible service for you and your home. We see each project as a creative endeavor and an opportunity to bring warmth and comfort into your living area...

JR Insulation Drywall

JR Insulation Drywall

JR Insulation has serviced the construction industry in Oregon & Washington for the past 20 years. Our commitment to quality workmanship and exceptional value has earned us a strong reputation in both commercial and residential markets. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to work in Oregon, as well as, Washington (specifically Vancouver). Each person on our team is exceptionally trained and certified. We are here to assist you on your project not matter how large or small!

08/31/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked with us to fix and improve a skylight and install recessed can lights in the kitchen, living room and master bath. |Jason is helpful and creative with design review, and attentive to us thru the job.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason did several things for us.  Since I live in an older home and the house has shifted my interior doors wouldn't shut all the way.  So he trimmed them and they all close perfectly.  Second thing he did was replace a rotten window sill outside by upper bedroom.  He did it all from the outside and used primed wood so it was easy to paint and then be done with.  Thirdly he took down my fir front door and he sanded the interior of the door, taking an old water stain with it.   It looked fantastic when it was done and I plan on refinishing it myself.  I have one more window sill that I found that needs to be replaced.  I have set up an appointment with him to come back out and get the job done.  I have used Jason 4 times now.  He is super busy but he is worth the wait.  He is punctual, works within the budget and comes up with good ideas.  He cleans up after the job is completed each day.  As I said I love his work and have been very pleased with his help the last 2 years.  I will definately use him again!

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

09/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired trim around a window.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

04/16/2015

see above~ excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason did a complete basement remodel for us.  He built out walls to hide the foundation footings, sound proofed walls in the Den,new electrical work,  installed a new window into a bedroom, drywalled, added heated floors to the bathroom, tiled the bathroom,new doors, had fun with trim and my uneven old house floors, and the most amazing part of the while remodel, is the the transformation of my ugly old pink/red fireplace to new stone and a walnut mantel.  It is the center show piece of the whole basement!  We love it!  He has a very artistic eye and I relied on his expertise for advice.   He is punctual, cleans up after every day of work, has a great crew, and is easy to work with.  This is our second time we used Jason's services. We currently have him working on a beach bungalow as we trust and enjoy working with him.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

01/02/2014

He is a good guy to work with and does not try to push the project his way or anything like that. He finds out what I want and does his best to accommodate it. He has a nice respectful manner and has good pricing. They got the work done quickly and did not leave a mess. This was the first time I used this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Craftworks Home Repair & Improvement to remodel my basement. The person I worked with did framing, contracted drywall, installed some new windows in a door and did built-in cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall,woodworking,doors,basement remodeling

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Interior Home Remodeling, Adu's, basement finish, custom decks

Check, Visa, MasterCard