Costco

Eye Care - Optometry
Auto Sales
Furniture - Sales
Ear Nose & Throat - Hearing Tests/Audiology

Warehouse number - 111....

J Curtis Carpet Cleaning Inc

Locally owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges.

All Pro Cleaning

We are a family run business that have over 30 years of experience. We specialize in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. We take great pride in our work and we are not satisfied until you are satisfied. Hood River clients can reach out at 541-645-4154

Offers by All Pro Cleaning on Angi
Carpet MD

Our mission is to provide our customers with a healthy indoor environment by removing many of the indoor contaminants. This includes dirt, grime, odors and irritants that trigger allergic reactions. Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges inside service area.

10/12/2016

Costco was wonderful. It was a great deal through Costco. Costco was a great experience. You just have to tell them what car you want to buy and they tell you what deal to go to. We got the car a week later. I got sixteen months of no interest financing.

Description of Work
I use Costco for auto sales.

Category car sales

07/02/2015

Great, very knowledgeable representative and courteous too.

Description of Work
We need a new furnace and are considering air conditioning.

Category eyeglass repair

06/22/2015

Very good service. They replaced two tires for $66 dollars, because they have to be done in pairs, and the one was damaged/flawed. It would have cost me over $400 elsewhere. They totally stood behind their warranty service.

Description of Work
Had purchased 4 Michelin tires, one had worn badly. Went in to inquire about warranty service. Had gotten prices elsewhere as well.

Category car tires,eyeglass repair

07/04/2014

Wonderful to deal with, this is my second or third time getting glasses with them. I'm an M.D. and researched the choices pretty well before walking in. Staff are busy, but the opticians patiently took me through the various choices of frames and what sizes would work best for my prescription. They said it would take a bit over a week, but glasses were ready in less than a week. Helpful staff in f...

Description of Work
New eyeglasses

Category eyeglass repair,optometrist

04/18/2014

Costco is the best-if i wasn't retired,i'd try my damndest to get a job there,they treat their Customers AND Employees like Royalty-UNLIKE Walmart,Sam's Club,Target and most every other retail store out there.

Description of Work
weekly shopping trip

Category eyeglass repair

Auto tire service center.