Comfort Solutions Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2007

We are still accepting all service call requests for any HVAC needs. We can service your home with minimal physical contact! Our safety measures have increased dramatically as recommended by the CDC due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Carrier 96 Infinity Gas FurnaceA Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

HVAC Companies (1612)water heaters (14)air duct cleaning (31)appliance repair (28)fence company (1)

01/06/2022

Greg M.

Just before Xmas a leak ( not condensation) appeared from my furnace. Another large, well known local Company had the 1st appt available, & told me that in addition to the leak (a crack in a plastic pipe...very minor), the furnace heat exchangers were shot, dangerous, & therefore the furnace had to be shut down (without even fixing the plastic pipe - which I did for $1 materials). Fortunately Comfort Solutions had an appt also... and found nothing wrong that required a shut down. The other Company knew the heat exchangers had been replaced just 2 years ago by Comfort. In addition, Comfort had a 2nd technician come out this time to double check readings etc - at no extra charge . And I also got a call from the owner discussing what the other Company said versus Comfort's findings. So Comfort's service was very impressive (and relieving just a few days before Xmas).

Description of Work
Leak from Furnace...not just usual condensation

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

02/20/2021

Angela W.

Everyone at Comfort Solutions was great, from office support to technicians, and they showed up wearing masks. They worked during the aftermath of a winter snow & ice storm, likely a busy time for them, to get my heat up and running after a power surge blew my HVAC power supply, and charged me a reasonable fee for the service. They were even open to working with a home equity loan company I recommended to help me manage costs. They are my go-to HVAC service providers from here on in. Special shout out to service technician Paul for carefully rechecking the repair diagnosis before starting on repairs which cut the cost by more than 50%.

Description of Work
Repair HVAC after power surge blew out power supply

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

12/08/2020

Paula F.

Ryan performed the maintenance. He arrived on time and explained all he was doing and gave me recommendations. I was very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Furnace Maintenance.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

12/04/2020

Michael B.

The mechanics did a very good job and said most of the furnace was in good condition especially as it was 21 years old and had not been serviced for 5 years! He pointed out a potential problem with the control/mother board that could cause the furnace to fail in the future and will provide an estimate for a replacement. He also fitted a new filter for us which we supplied.

Description of Work
Service of gas heating furnace

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

10/31/2020

Aida K.

He came in , work on it and then he left. My furnace stop working yesterday. I just gave them a check and gave me a work order number (201007-001) and it says on the paper that all safety is in good working condition and checkup on 90% furnace. I put a call today and waiting for someone to call me back.

Description of Work
They did a furnace tune up.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], We apricate you as a customer. After your call to our office, we sent out tech out and found that the GFI had been tripped and just needed to be reset. I'm glad we were able to help you. Please feel free to call us anytime.

06/24/2020

EUGENIA S.

This company had high ratings on Angie's List, so we scheduled routine maintenance on June 9. A technician completed the job but noticed that the blower on the outside AC unit was blowing thru the sides instead of the top. It had been that way for years, evidently. So we decided to not change anything on our aged system. Two weeks later, I happened to be outside and noticed the blower blades were not turning at all and the motor was making a weird sound. So I called Comfort Solutions again. They were able to adjust the schedule and get someone out this morning (anticipating 90 degree weather). Paul came and after testing, discovered the capacitor had been installed years ago with incorrect wiring. He checked the legend, changed the capacitor wiring and now everything is working correctly. We are so thankful Paul was able to come and to use his expertise to find the problem!

Description of Work
Maintenance on both gas furnace and AC

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

03/12/2020

Sheryl L.

They were great, super efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
They service my Furnace.

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

03/04/2020

francine F.

It couldn’t have gone better. You can rely on Comfort Solutions. The whole team worked together to give me a home with central air conditioning. Thank you.

Description of Work
Install central air conditioning

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/13/2020

Craig R.

So thankful that Comfort Solutions was able to get someone out to look at my furnace within hours of my call. Dorian quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it within minutes. So thankful to hear my old furnace still has a lot of life left in it!

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

12/24/2019

Robert M.

Very quick scheduling and installation. Great experience!

Description of Work
Nest thermostat installation for 2 stage furnace

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

12/11/2019

Judith C.

It was really good! there was a reduction in our electricity bill not turning our gas furnace on and off since we had maintenance every 6 months and the service has been excellent. If there's any problem, they take care of it right away.

Description of Work
They installed a new carrier gas furnace and an air conditioner.

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

11/01/2019

Aida K.

It went fine and their service was great.

Description of Work
They did a furnace maintenance.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

Jim C.

The servicer was friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Gas furnace maintenance

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

10/14/2019

christopher S.

I got an appointment almost immediately. Paul arrived promptly and diagnosed the problem, went over all options and then installed and programmed the new thermostat. He was efficient, knowledgable and patient while waiting for the furnace to do its thing. We were totally satisfied with his work and follow up.

Description of Work
problem with furnace and wanted a new thermostat

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

08/08/2019

Donna B.

Fine. They are responsive and don't try to upsell. Have kept the aging heater/air conditioner going.

Description of Work
Aging HVAC annual service

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

06/26/2019

Noel M.

Very easy to work with this company. All the people we worked with were professional and experienced. Willing to answer all our questions. Work went very smoothly, just as they said it would- no surprises. Nice new AC. Thank you for a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced AC unit

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

06/20/2019

Andrea K.

Steven and his crew were very professional and got the job done in a short period of time without sacrificing quality. We love our new AC! It is quieter than we had expected.

Description of Work
AC install, residential

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

03/25/2019

Jonathan S.

It was a simple check. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I got a checkup for my furnace.

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

03/20/2019

Aida K.

Overall their service was good and they paid attention to what needed to be done. They checked the parts that needed to be checked.

Description of Work
They did a furnace tune up.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

02/15/2019

LILLIAN G.

Our experience with Steve and his wonderful crew, Austin, Cody, Stefan and Sergey was outstanding. Our furnace started acting up right before the cold hit in January. I spoke with Steve and he was out the next day. His communication was excellent. Steve spent considerable time scoping the project and came up with the perfect solution. Work started the next day so we could avoid additional cold nights. His crew was superb. Everything was left 100% clean, all refuse and the old systems were hauled away. We actually enjoyed having them all at our home. Steve's bid was spot on....no additional or hidden charges. His costs were very reasonable and he gave us a far superior solution at a much lower cost than his competitors, who frankly didn't really offer us anything better than what we previously had (like for like replacement). Highly recommend. His warranty is also much better than his competition. Plus Steve and his crew were delightful which is always a huge bonus.

Description of Work
Complete HVAC system

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

02/12/2019

Araceli C.

Technician was professional, prompt, efficient, and friendly. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

01/11/2019

Bill P.

I contacted the branch of this company in Clackamas, since they had performed a heating system checkup in 2015, and I was impressed with their attention to detail and professionalism. I called them around 830 AM, and they were booked for the day, so we scheduled a visit for the next day. The tech (Paul) called and arrived as scheduled. He did a diagnosis and needed to order a part (sequencer) to get the furnace working again. At the time Paul wrote up the service order, we agreed that he would replace the fan relay as well as the sequencer. He then presented me with a bill for $458, which included a 5% Angie's List discount. Paul came out with the part the next day and got the furnace running again. I was disappointed that the fan relay had not been replaced, and after checking Amazon and a couple of other parts sites, found that a sequencer should only cost $30-$50! I called the office and complained about the excessive bill, but they did not want to talk about it. I felt that I was gouged by this company for this repair. I understand that there are labor and equipment expenses associated with the repair, but I believe that this was still too much, especially when all the requested repairs weren't completed! I believe that the amount should have been half or less that what I was billed.

Description of Work
Furnace Stopped Working During Winter Weather

Work Completed On 01/08/2019