Comfort Solutions Heating & Cooling Inc

Oregon
Oregon: Contractors

211 SE Madison St

Portland, OR 97214

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are still accepting all service call requests for any HVAC needs. We can service your home with minimal physical contact! Our safety measures have increased dramatically as recommended by the CDC due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! Our extremely knowledgeable staff can install, service, and maintain your home heating and cooling system backed with a premium lifetime workmanship guarantee that is almost exclusive to Comfort Solutions. We can also provide up to a Carrier 10 years parts and labor warranties. Comfort Solutions also installs and services traditional gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless heat pumps by all manufacturers. Our dedication to "Simply Outstanding Service" has taught us, and our most satisfied customers, that a E.P.A. (Equipment Protection Agreement) is the most effective and efficient method of keeping your home comfort system running smoothly...longer. Call us today for more information on a E.P.A....

HVAC Companies (1611)water heaters (14)air duct cleaning (31)appliance repair (27)fence company (1)

02/20/2021

Everyone at Comfort Solutions was great, from office support to technicians, and they showed up wearing masks. They worked during the aftermath of a winter snow & ice storm, likely a busy time for them, to get my heat up and running after a power surge blew my HVAC power supply, and charged me a reasonable fee for the service. They were even open to working with a home equity loan company I recommended to help me manage costs. They are my go-to HVAC service providers from here on in. Special shout out to service technician Paul for carefully rechecking the repair diagnosis before starting on repairs which cut the cost by more than 50%.

Description of Work
Repair HVAC after power surge blew out power supply

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

12/08/2020

Ryan performed the maintenance. He arrived on time and explained all he was doing and gave me recommendations. I was very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Furnace Maintenance.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

12/04/2020

The mechanics did a very good job and said most of the furnace was in good condition especially as it was 21 years old and had not been serviced for 5 years! He pointed out a potential problem with the control/mother board that could cause the furnace to fail in the future and will provide an estimate for a replacement. He also fitted a new filter for us which we supplied.

Description of Work
Service of gas heating furnace

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

10/31/2020

He came in , work on it and then he left. My furnace stop working yesterday. I just gave them a check and gave me a work order number (201007-001) and it says on the paper that all safety is in good working condition and checkup on 90% furnace. I put a call today and waiting for someone to call me back.

Description of Work
They did a furnace tune up.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], We apricate you as a customer. After your call to our office, we sent out tech out and found that the GFI had been tripped and just needed to be reset. I'm glad we were able to help you. Please feel free to call us anytime.

06/24/2020

This company had high ratings on Angie's List, so we scheduled routine maintenance on June 9. A technician completed the job but noticed that the blower on the outside AC unit was blowing thru the sides instead of the top. It had been that way for years, evidently. So we decided to not change anything on our aged system. Two weeks later, I happened to be outside and noticed the blower blades were not turning at all and the motor was making a weird sound. So I called Comfort Solutions again. They were able to adjust the schedule and get someone out this morning (anticipating 90 degree weather). Paul came and after testing, discovered the capacitor had been installed years ago with incorrect wiring. He checked the legend, changed the capacitor wiring and now everything is working correctly. We are so thankful Paul was able to come and to use his expertise to find the problem!

Description of Work
Maintenance on both gas furnace and AC

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

03/12/2020

They were great, super efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
They service my Furnace.

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

03/04/2020

It couldn’t have gone better. You can rely on Comfort Solutions. The whole team worked together to give me a home with central air conditioning. Thank you.

Description of Work
Install central air conditioning

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/13/2020

So thankful that Comfort Solutions was able to get someone out to look at my furnace within hours of my call. Dorian quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it within minutes. So thankful to hear my old furnace still has a lot of life left in it!

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

12/24/2019

Very quick scheduling and installation. Great experience!

Description of Work
Nest thermostat installation for 2 stage furnace

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

12/11/2019

It was really good! there was a reduction in our electricity bill not turning our gas furnace on and off since we had maintenance every 6 months and the service has been excellent. If there's any problem, they take care of it right away.

Description of Work
They installed a new carrier gas furnace and an air conditioner.

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

Oregon has some of the most historic and beautiful homes in the Northwest. Comfort Solutions has been providing heating and cooling solutions for these homes since 2001. From furnaces, and air conditioners, to ductless heat pumps, we have experience with all types, and ages of homes. Most installs can be completed within 1-2 days.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check