Columbia Transmission Corp

Founded 1968 • With Angi since September 2005

4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

08/17/2016

The service was very good. The service done quickly and the price was fair. And i would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider performed transmission service.

02/04/2015

Called for a quote, he quoted me what he thought it would cost based on previous experience with this issue. I told him that was expensive and to try to keep costs down any way he could. I sent the car in, he looked at it and sent me a quote which was far below the original estimate for tranny rebuild. I was very happy and can only assume from their previous reviews that they did a quality job. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt the transaxle on 2004 volvo XC90.

07/28/2014

Fast and efficient, as always. Thoroughly explain what was needed and why. No double talk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced transmission.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

07/12/2014

Excellent, timely, personable service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission service.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

06/16/2014

It went excellent. For a transmission shop, it's incredibly clean. The owner is friendly. The technicians are professional in customer service. They're prompt and they return phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Columbia Transmission Corp. They service my transmission and took care of any issues that might be there.

CATEGORY transmission repair

Automobile & light truck transmission. Transfer case. Differential repair for domestic & import vehicles.

Oil changes.