CLEAR CHOICE WINDOWS & DOORS INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2006

Virtual estimates as well as in person estimates

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Clear Choice Windows & Doors inc. is a local window and door replacement company that has been providing honest and reliable service throughout the Portland Metro area since 2002. We have been an Angie's List Super Service award winner every year since 2008. We offer high quality window brands such as Marvin, Simonton, Milgard and Cascade. Call today for a free estimate! ...

Brightside Home Solutions of Oregon, LLC

Brightside Home Solutions is a premium quality window & door company with the highest quality and most energy efficient replacement windows. While our signature windows are high end, our customer service and way of doing business are down to earth and simple. Need new windows? Look on the Brightside!

The Glass People

2 Employees. No subs. Charges $80 hourly rate. Travel charge may apply. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional DBA - H D Glazier II Inc.

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

12/06/2020

Clear Choice replaced 28 windows in our 21 year old home with Milgard Tuscany windows, including one kitchen garden window. They were not the cheapest bid. However, they were very professional and performed quality work. I believe it took appx four days to complete the job. The crew was always respectful and left the work areas clean. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Vinyl Window Replacement

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]. We are so happy that you like your windows and that our crew was able to meet your expectations. We enjoyed working with you as well!

07/21/2020

I did not end up going with Clear Choice as I ended up choosing a products they were unable to install (due to the manufacturer having different deals in place with local contractors) which I liked even better, however that said, I felt I should add a review here since my experience with Tim at Clear Choice was absolutely phenomenal. Tim showed up on time to our appointment. He was respectful of o...

Description of Work
Replace all windows in the house, replace back door with sliding glass door

Category replacement windows,doors

04/10/2020

Quality of service and materials was excellent. Several issues came up during the installation: hardware color was not right initially, door was painted incorrectly by the factory, and inside framing did not match other windows. However, in each and every case, people at Clear Choice responded promptly and non-defensively, and corrected all issues in an entirely satisfactory way. I was very positi...

Description of Work
Two double replacement windows and one replacement door installed.

Category replacement windows,doors

01/14/2020

Project went very smoothly from the estimator Josh providing information on total cost, rebates available, and window schematics. The installation crew was punctual, polite, very efficient, and cleaned up the work site each day. Any questions I had were answered very promptly and thoroughly. Very pleased with the much improved appearance and efficiency of my 9 new Milgard vinyl windows.

Description of Work
Window replacements

10/31/2019

Clear Choice did a great job of replacing the windows in our home. Their professionals were prompt, friendly and skilled in the entire installation process. When there were a couple of adjustments they had to make, they returned and made them without hassle. I recommend Clear Choice for anyone who wants to hire out to have this important job done.

Description of Work
Window Project

Category replacement windows

Full Frame window and door replacement

Glass Repairs, broken seal repairs, foggy window repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available