Virtual estimates as well as in person estimates

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

CLEAR CHOICE WINDOWS & DOORS INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2006

7244 SW Durham Rd Suite 900

Portland, OR 97224

Clear Choice Windows & Doors inc. is a local window and door replacement company that has been providing honest and reliable service throughout the Portland Metro area since 2002. We have been an Angie's List Super Service award winner every year since 2008. We offer high quality window brands such as Marvin, Simonton, Milgard and Cascade. Call today for a free estimate! ...

12/06/2020

THOMAS B.

Clear Choice replaced 28 windows in our 21 year old home with Milgard Tuscany windows, including one kitchen garden window. They were not the cheapest bid. However, they were very professional and performed quality work. I believe it took appx four days to complete the job. The crew was always respectful and left the work areas clean. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Vinyl Window Replacement

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]. We are so happy that you like your windows and that our crew was able to meet your expectations. We enjoyed working with you as well!

07/21/2020

Ryan B.

I did not end up going with Clear Choice as I ended up choosing a products they were unable to install (due to the manufacturer having different deals in place with local contractors) which I liked even better, however that said, I felt I should add a review here since my experience with Tim at Clear Choice was absolutely phenomenal. Tim showed up on time to our appointment. He was respectful of our home and time. He was the first contractor we had come to talk about windows and we weren't really sure what we wanted or would like. He walked us through a lot of the questions we had regarding vinyl vs fiberglass/composite windows explaining the benefits and drawbacks of each. He also explained to us the difference between a new installation and retrofit windows. Tim made recommendations which he felt were suitable to the climate and precipitation conditions of Portland, without pushing into options which would incur extra expense. In fact, in several instances he explained why "X" was not necessary and would incur extra cost. He also was super patient with us, providing us 4 different quotes in total. The first was just pre-COVID, the remainder in June 2020 as we learned and morphed what we wanted. He was patient and continuously responsive to my emails and follow up questions. I actually feel really bad about not hiring him, but as I said above, Clear Choice is not contracted with Marvin to install the specific window type we chose. The only negative thing I can say at all about my interaction with Tim is that maybe he is not enough of a salesman. He knows the products and knows windows, no doubt, but he did not have an aesthetic eye for our home. Part of our window replacement project goal included beautification, but I am not sure we got that element across to him. Overall, though, my experience with Clear Choice was top notch. If you are looking into replacement windows, they should be among the contractors you have come quote your job.

Description of Work
Replace all windows in the house, replace back door with sliding glass door

04/10/2020

IRENE LIEBAN & DOUG D.

Quality of service and materials was excellent. Several issues came up during the installation: hardware color was not right initially, door was painted incorrectly by the factory, and inside framing did not match other windows. However, in each and every case, people at Clear Choice responded promptly and non-defensively, and corrected all issues in an entirely satisfactory way. I was very positively impressed with everyone I had contact with at Clear Choice, would definitely use them again, and would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Two double replacement windows and one replacement door installed.

01/14/2020

Jennie S.

Project went very smoothly from the estimator Josh providing information on total cost, rebates available, and window schematics. The installation crew was punctual, polite, very efficient, and cleaned up the work site each day. Any questions I had were answered very promptly and thoroughly. Very pleased with the much improved appearance and efficiency of my 9 new Milgard vinyl windows.

Description of Work
Window replacements

10/31/2019

john H.

It was and all around excellent experience, especially considering the magnitude of the job. We were shown different brands and materials for our project. We chose Marvin Infinity fiberglass framed windows and doors. Which proved to be a perfect choice for us. They have already been tested by the cold, windy weather we have recently had, and performed very well. After a few weeks waiting for the windows to be manufactured, Angel and Corey, and Doug came to our home with everything ready to go. They were friendly, polite, skilled, and efficient. In spite of unforeseen problems with original construction, the project was completed in a timely manner. We are very happy with the quality and appearance of the windows and doors, as well as the people at Clear Choice. We would definitely recommend them to others!

Description of Work
Replacement of all windows and 2 single inswing French doors

10/31/2019

Susan N.

Clear Choice did a great job of replacing the windows in our home. Their professionals were prompt, friendly and skilled in the entire installation process. When there were a couple of adjustments they had to make, they returned and made them without hassle. I recommend Clear Choice for anyone who wants to hire out to have this important job done.

Description of Work
Window Project

10/10/2019

Anthony S.

Fantastic service: initial phone call, quoting process, design review, tear-down/installation, final review, as well as follow-up warranty support. Wonderful crew with positive and can-do attitudes. By far the most responsive and supportive company that did work on our house.

Description of Work
multiple window replacement; door and window replaced with sliding glass door

05/14/2019

Gail B.

did not perform the services that we needed

Description of Work
Replacing deck railing glass

Category replacement windows

Hello [Member Name Removed], We do not have you in our system. Not under first name, last name or address. We also don't work on deck railing. We believe you have the wrong company. But if you ever find yourself looking for a window replacement company please give us a call.

11/01/2018

Barbara C.

Overall, things went well but there were a couple of glitches in the beginning. We were told and were expecting the job to take 1 or 2 days to complete. The initial meeting with the sales rep went well and we agreed on the pricing. A week or so later another representative came out to take measurements so windows could be ordered. Once windows were ordered, we were given an installation date. The crew showed up on the appointed date and removed the first window but I could tell from the conversation between the installers that something was amiss. Next thing I knew one of the installers was going around the house to re-measure all the windows. No explanation was given to us so I asked if there was a problem. The installer then informed us that the measurements of five of the 12 windows were off and that they would need to be re-ordered. The remaining 7 windows were installed that day. Obviously, we were disappointed but understood that mistakes happen. There was one other issue on that day: as the windows were installed, I followed behind to make sure that I could open/shut all of the latches. One of the latches would not budge so I pointed this out to the installer and he went to take another look at it. I left the room and assumed that it had been resolved but discovered after the crew left that it still did not work. It would have been nice if he had addressed that with us. At any rate, the windows were re-ordered and the remaining five windows were installed 2 weeks later, at which time I asked the installer (a different person) to look at the latch and he quickly diagnosed the problem, removed the sash and corrected the problem. I guess the most inconvenient thing about waiting an additional two weeks for the installation to be completed was that we had removed all of the cellular blinds (with all the brackets) and it would have been a lot of extra work to re-hang them so we just used sheets/blankets to cover the 5 windows for the next 2 weeks. The original sales rep, Tim, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and all of the installers were efficient and professional.

Description of Work
We needed to have 12 original windows replaced.

10/31/2018

Nicole C.

Clear choice was prompt with their estimate, about mid-range price wise, and one of the fastest in terms of install time. The installation was smooth and we love the new windows.

Description of Work
Bathroom Window Replacements

Cowles Custom Remodel LLC

We're a small family owned residential construction company. Owner and master framer, Dohn Cowles, has been dedicated to building quality custom homes, additions, remodeling, fencing, siding (install and repair), residential framing, and restoration throughout the PNW for over 15 years.

Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC

Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes a limited number of projects annually insuring our clients get the attention to detail that other remodeling companies can't deliver. If you are tired of dealing with salespeople and sub-contractors who don't deliver call us today for a different type of remodeling experience. 100% financing available. P. 503.242.4242 E. office@lifetime-remodeling.com

Offers by Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC on Angi
    JLV Construction, LLC

JLV Construction is a local, family owned and operated roofing business. Jorge established the business in 2016. He use to work with a roofing company before he started his business. He loves what he does and wanted to expand his own roofing business. Jorge takes pride in the quality of the work he provides for his customers and makes sure they are 100% satisfied.

152050
    Oregon
    OR CCB
    06/29/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Full Frame window and door replacement

Glass Repairs, broken seal repairs, foggy window repairs