Clarks Delivery Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2010

Delivery Service

Full service delivery company. Call with inquires – (503) 684-8110....

Northwest Grace Moving Inc.

(ODOT # 131526, USDOT# 199959) Portlands top rated moving company. We are a Licensed and Insured Full service, Family owned Christian Moving Company registered with Oregon and the US. Every mover has a clean background check and are fully trained in the moving Industry. We provide safe and hassle free service for all your moving needs. We have an Insurance policy for up to 1 million. We also provide labor only services. (pack/unpack, load/unload) LOCAL and LONG DISTANCE we do it all! I, Matthew Furgason am the owner and I am on every move. (Owner & Operator) Call today to get a quote for your next move!

Offers by Northwest Grace Moving Inc. on Angi
North Park Transfer & Storage

Based in Portland, Oregon. providing moves in tri-county area (multnomah, clackamas, washington)also service in columbia county $115.75 for 2 men and a truck. 3 hour minimum. Free 2 month storage if you mention this add with your move. Deliver into storage and warehouse handling charges will apply. OMSA member, AMSA member, BBB member. State and interstate motor carrier approved. Licensed and Bonded HHG's moving company.

Fisher Moving

Fisher Moving is an actual local moving company, happily moving Portlanders for 20 years. We have rock star employees! Our outstanding service is the same for a small apartment or a large estate, and we will gladly relocate pianos, safes, and hot tubs. Many reasons to love us: • Fully licensed, insured and strictly regulated with ODOT • Free estimates • Long distance moves to anywhere in the US • Residential and Commercial • Secure storage • Expert packing • Free wardrobe boxes to use • Moving pads and all protection included Please feel free to call or email us! We would love to answer any questions.

11/18/2014

Description of Work
I use Clark's for all of my deliveries. They are fantastic to work with.

03/16/2014

It all went flawlessly, we are repeat customers, our family uses them on occasion.

Description of Work
They moved heavy furniture upstairs.

07/17/2011

Outstanding service. I highly recommend them! I will use them again for estate sale, auction and private third party purchases.

Description of Work
I purchased a dining room set (table, 2 leaves, six arm chairs, sideboard, and wall plate rack) at auction. I found Clark's Delivery Service on Angie's List and called based on the reviews. The entire transaction was excellent. Charlie was prompt in getting back to me with an estimate and with a time when the set items would be picked up and delivered to me. He was familiar with the auction house and their procedures, and had me call ahead to facilitate a smooth pick up. On the actual day of the pick up/delivery he was in communication during each step. A crew of two came, incluiding Charlie's son, who was experienced and helpful. All of the pieces had been carefully wrapped in moving blankets and were handled with care. They even helped move a few items of furniture around the house, which I greatly appreciated. They charge from the time they arrive at the pick up location; rate was $85/hr.

Category delivery service

thanks so much for that nice report member. we hope to see you again , charlie

04/15/2011

Fantasic company, always ontime. and worth what you pay them.

Description of Work
Deliverd a Sofa to a client

Category moving companies,delivery service

11/01/2010

Great service, great guys.

Description of Work
Delivered and carried a heavy desk upstairs. Brought own moving blankets. Did not bump any walls or the desk.

Delivery service