CHUTES N' LADDERS

5113 A SE 62ND AVE

Portland, OR 97206

09/15/2021

Christian T.

On Time, good communication, really surreal, did a great job.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

10/19/2019

david M.

Chutes and Ladders fixed a very unique problem with our chimney in no time flat. Jeff listened really well to what the symptoms were and after checking the top of the chimney itself was able to install a fix at a very reasonable price. He was courteous and right on time as well. We have had 3 great fires already on these cold October nights and the draw has significantly improved. Would recommend Chutes N Ladders to anyone who needs help with their chimney.

Description of Work
Solved a frustrating, persistent smoke issue

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

02/07/2018

Julia B.

They were awesome! Followed through on their promise and came in a timely fashion. They did nice work and the prices were fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
We had them come and clean our gutters. Also placed a chimney cap on our chimney.

Category gutter cleaning, chimney caps

10/02/2017

SEAN D.

Nice job, everything went well. We don't have fascias so the gutters are held by straps going under the shingles. Chutes N Ladders was able to correct the water flow to an acceptable level but could not totally re-pitch the gutters without potential damage to the shingles. They were very cautious about that and readjusted the gutters enough so that water flows much better.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and re-pitching of gutters in a couple of instances.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

07/21/2017

Hilliary M.

Excellent! Gina was very responsive to all communication and the work was done on schedule and priced as quoted. Joe, the technician who did the work, was excellent; courteous, helpful, and friendly. All in all, a great experience.

Description of Work
Repairs to crumbling mortar on chimney and purchase and installation of chimney caps.

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

07/06/2017

Edwin K.

Chutes N Ladders was recommended to me by another mid-century ranch homeowner. From the initial conversation and site visit, the entire team was very responsive and professional. I'm very satisfied with the work that was completed.

Description of Work
Fireplace metal chimney cap measured and customer made for three flue chimney in middle of roof. Also tuckpointing was completed followed by a waterproofing. Chimney sweep completed on the fireplace flue that is regularly used.

12/14/2016

Ken AND JANA SCHWEITZER M.

Very pleased.

Description of Work
Gutter repair. The company was prompt in responding, and came out as scheduled and did the work in a thorough and efficient way. The office manager was responsive and helpful with our scheduling needs, this during a time that is very busy for the company.

01/07/2016

MICKI V.

Category gutter cleaning

01/07/2016

MICKI V.

11/23/2015

Lauren M.

Description of Work
Chutes N Ladders cleaned the gutters. They rescheduled the day before the appointment to three days later. I was not home the entire time, so I don't know if all the gutters and downspouts were cleaned, but I did see a lot of debris in my compost bin.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

09/04/2015

Shannon P.

Description of Work
Very responsive and honest--when a service wasn't necessary, they told me so. Absolutely recommend, and I will use again in the future.

10/30/2014

AMY M.

I did not know the exact reason the chimney leaked. There had been roofing and a rebuild of the chimney and it still leaked. He came and cleaned it and suggested a chimney cap. It was a large rectangular three stack chimney so it needed a custom top. It was made, installed and hasn't leaked since.

Description of Work
He cleaned the chimney and provided a custom chimney cap. The chimney had been leaking and it has not leaked since.

Category chimney sweep, gutter repair, chimney caps

10/29/2014

Carlye P.

Description of Work
Added downspouts.

10/28/2014

Jerald G.

Description of Work
inspect and clean chimney, clean gutters, install flue cap damper. Perfect.

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, chimney caps

10/07/2014

Janice H.

12/17/2012

Janice H.

Nice company and nice work! We are very satisfied and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters for our 4-townhome unit.

Category gutter cleaning

12/13/2012

Erin F.

Jeff is wonderful. He is punctual, professional, and efficient. I was always called back promptly about inquiries, and he was honest with me about the needs for my chimney. He is also very knowledgeable. First he came to inspect my chimney- and even though there's no way I would have known the difference, he told me it did not need to be cleaned. I knew we needed a chimney cap, and he also explained about the moss growing on the chimney and the damage it could do. He was not pushy at all. We ended up getting the power wash, water seal, and chimney cap, and I feel that he did great work (though admittedly, I probably wouldn't really know if the work was bad), and I felt the price was fair for what he did. I would definitely use Chutes and Ladders again in the future!

Description of Work
I had my chimney inspected, and then later got a power wash/ water sealant applied and a chimney cap installed.

05/16/2011

Barb E.

He was friendly and courteous. He made sure everything was clean. He put down mats to make sure nothing got on our floor. He had the chimney and wood stove cleaned out within in 2 hours. He was very nice to work with. We worked in particular with Jeff Ingham.

Description of Work
They came in for chimney sweeping. He gave me a special of $99.00.

04/04/2011

Darrell S.

Went great. See description.

Description of Work
I called Chute's and Ladders thinking that my chimneys probably needed cleaning. Jeff came out the next day and inspected both chimneys from both inside the house and from the roof. It turned out that they did not need cleaning so Jeff wrote up a condition report and charged me nothing for the visit / inspection.

10/30/2010

Susan M.

He was prompt, friendly, professional, and did not charge me for cleaning the second chimney, which did not need to be cleaned.

Description of Work
cleaned chimney, installed chimney cap.

10/17/2009

Kelli W.

They were very professional. Arrived on time. Answered every question I had. They were so clean that when they left you couldn't tell that they were here.

Description of Work
They did an inspection and cleaning.

03/22/2009

Nicole E.

Great. I would recommend Chutes N' Ladders and will call again for other services.

Description of Work
Chutes N' Ladders offers chimney sweeping and repair, gutter cleaning and moss removal. As well, they also do general handywork - estimates are customized to the job. We called Chutes N' Ladders after seeing their flyer and they came out and cleaned our chimney - our bill reflected their Fall Special price at the time. They did a very thorough job, knew a lot about chimneys and fireplaces and cleaned up after the job.

The Best Housecleaning

The Best Housecleaning is not the biggest yet, we are proud of the fact that we provide service the delight our customers. I started this venture four years ago with the objective of running a business that is based on the cornerstones of strong principles and values. As a mother of two young kids, I know exactly how challenging it can be for people to keep their homes as clean as they want them to be.

2022 Super Service Award

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning is a local company specializing in roof moss and gutter cleaning services. Crux is dedicated to providing quality and professional cleaning services.

Moss Solutions

$10
    Satisfaction

CHIMNEY SWEEPING, FIREBOX REPAIR, TUCK POINTING, RELINING, WATER SEALING, CHIMNEY CAPS, TOP MOUNTING DAMPERS, GUTTER MAINTENANCE, GUTTER REPAIR, GUTTER SCREEN/FILTERS, MOSS PREVENTION/REMOVAL, ROOF CLEANING.