Cedar Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

15685 SW 116th Ave # 141

Portland, OR 97224

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage....

roofing (44)roof cleaning (25)gutter cleaning (9)pressure washing (3)deck cleaning (1)

05/27/2019

Cedar Care’s excellent crew worked nonstop to finish our roof before the Memorial Day weekend. They were diligent and their attention to detail was exceptional. Cedar Care’s owner, Kevin Bartlett was helpful and friendly, as was his hardworking crew. They finished our next door neighbors’ roof and moved immediately to completing ours. They took no shortcuts and made sure that we’re were satisfied ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement ; cedar to composite

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 05/26/2019

02/28/2019

I have done business with Kevin at Cedar Care for over 25 years. He delivers what he promises! I highly recommend Cedar Care for roof cleaning and treatment, repair, replacement, etc.

Description of Work
New Cedar Shake Roof

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

02/28/2019

I've worked with Cedar Care for a number of years now... They've always tried hard to be accommodating to my schedule and attentive to my requests for service. I've been satisfied with the work they've done for me maintaining my roof, and have been able to put off having to replace my roof for now many years longer than pretty much all of my neighbors.

Description of Work
cedar shake roof cleaning and repairs

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

02/27/2019

Since we moved into this house in 2000 we have used Cedar Care to maintain our shake roof. The house was built in 1991 and this is still the original roof now in 2019. There are only two reasons why, Cedar Care and the shade our roof gets. Every time I've contacted Cedar Care I have gotten a prompt reply and estimate. The work was always done on schedule. This last time they even noticed gaskets a...

Description of Work
Periodic cedar shingle roof maintenance

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

02/27/2019

Kevin and his crew did, as always for the last several years, a good job maintaining my shake roof giving it much better longevity for me. Kevin is always there and is very easy to work with for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
Maintaining my shake roof.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

02/27/2019

Kevin and his crew did a terrific job. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They even helped me install new gutter covers. They cleaned up after themselves and were, in general, a delight to deal with.

Description of Work
Complete tear off of my roof which had 3 layers and re-sheeting 3/4 of it, then a new roof was installed.

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

12/28/2018

Spoke on the phone and via email. Said they could get out week after next. They never came and they never called back. So, very unprofessional. Probably better to go with a bigger company. One with reliable business practices.

Description of Work
Repair of a cedar shingled roof.

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

Hey [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to have dropped the ball responding to your lead. I strive to provide excellent customer service. But nobody's perfect. Best , Kevin Bartlett Cedarcare

12/06/2017

I've been using Cedar Care for annual roof cleaning and preventative maintenance over a number of years and find them to be knowledgeable about cedar roof care, trust-worthy and enjoyable to work with.

Description of Work
Annual roof cleaning and maintenance

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

09/20/2017

job was done efficiently and in one day. so far all is good with the roof.

Description of Work
cedar roof repairs, maintenance and treatment.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

07/25/2017

Our roof is huge. It took Cedar Care 2 full days just to clean the roof and 3 more to replace 47 bundles of shingles! However, Jerry was prompt and polite and kept me well informed of the work- especially as the cleaning revealed significantly more damage than the original estimate. But they showed me the damage- and once I knew what to look for, I could see the damaged shingles from the ground. T...

Description of Work
Roof needed to be cleaned, inspected, repaired and maintained. Large roof that had not been cleaned or serviced in over 6 years. I called for service because I found a few shingles blown into the garden this spring. Our home is under large pine trees and a few deciduous trees as well. I could see that roof was covered with pine needles and leaves.

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

Cedar roof cleaning, repairs & treatment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover