CARPET KINGDOM

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2005

4.4

656 NE 102nd Ave

Portland, OR 97220

Lowest prices on flooring in the northwest for 34 years!...

04/30/2015

Suzanne T.

Wonderful customer service. The carpet was a bit delayed in arriving and Tom kept me posted every day. It arrived sooner than expected and so they were able to install it earlier. Cost was actually less than I had anticipated. based on other experiences with carpet purchase and installation. The installer they sent arrived promptly and did a great job. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Sold and installed 3 rooms of carpet on one side of duplex.

09/15/2014

kathy R.

It took a little longer to get my flooring in than originally promised, I was originally told it would only take a day or two for it to arrive. It ended up being damaged and they said they would reorder it, but it would have taken approximately 12 days to get it in. I had called to try to find out where exactly the flaw was to see if we could still use it (I was out of town at the time), however they were not willing to look at it for me to explain where the flaw was. They were unwilling to give any discounts or price adjustments for the flawed flooring and I felt they were very unprofessional towards me. I will not use this provider in the future, nor refer them to others.

Description of Work
Ordered and received a piece of vinyl flooring from this company.

01/15/2014

Nora B.

It was really great. I was suprised it was only going to cost what it did. The salesperson explained the difference between vinyl and linoleum. He started his business in my neighborhood first, a long time ago, and then moved it out farther. When they put the vinyl down, they forgot to put it around the base of the sink cabinet. I called them and they came back out the next day to fix it.

Description of Work
I bought some vinyl for my small full bathroom. They installed it for me as well at no charge.

04/10/2013

Julia S.

When you walk into Carpet Kingdom, it is like walking into an empty room and there is nobody there, you have to ask for help even if you are the only customer there, they were reserved, almost detached. I wouldn't say they were rude. The pricing is good as far as I know.

Description of Work
I bought many things from Carpet Kingdom.

02/29/2012

JEROME F.

Overall, it went well. The carpet was the cut pile type. The only problem was the lack of cleanup at the end of the job. Cut pile was not vacuumed and fibers were left on the garage floor where they cut the carpet. Be sure to make clear that the job includes cleanup. No big deal but clean up should be part of the job.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet, installed carpet on 15 stairs, master bedroom, recreation room, and dining/living room. Bid was accurate and low for the job compared to others. Arrived late but finished promptly. Installation was excellent.

07/31/2011

Diane Z.

I thought I would go to Home Depot for simplicity. They came out after I paid down $50.00 for measurement (non-refundable, applicable towards their installation fee). When I heard the prices Home Depot was going to charge me, I was in such a shock that I began looking for other places. They quoted me $1770 with a premium pad. That was so outrageous that I began shopping around. I found Carpet Kingdom on Angie's list along with a few other places. I solicited bids from 3 different places. Carpet Kingdom outbid everyone by at least $500.00. The other places were measuring an additional 10 sq yards. I could not understand that because our room was a straight walled rectangle. Carpet Kingdom's Jesus measured and reconfirmed that correct size.They came promptly at 9am on a Saturday, hauled away the old carpet and pad and reinstalled the new one. It looks fabulous. I am very happy with the service and the price.

Description of Work
Hauled away the old carpet and brought and installed new carpet and pad in the basement.

09/15/2009

glenn V.

They took care of the old carpet and cleaned everything. They were referrals from our neighbors who said that they were excellent and they were closer to us. They were just excellent and I would use them in future.

Description of Work
Carpet Kingdom put in carpets in 4 rooms and a stair way.

07/27/2005

BART R.

THEY DID A GOOD JOB. I WOULD PROBABLY USE THEM AGAIN. THEY WERE NICE AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY WERE VERY PUNCTUAL AS FAR AS CALL BACKS AND COMING ON TIME.

Description of Work
THEY DO CARPET INSTALLATION.

07/05/2005

PATRICIA M.

THE OWNER OF CARPET KINGDOM WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL IN DETERMINING WHICH CARPET WE SHOULD BUY FOR A TEENAGERS BEDROOM. THE CARPET ORDER WAS LOST TEMPORARILY OR THE TRUCK DRIVERS WERE DELAYED. THE OWNER WAS APOLOGETIC. THE INSTALLATION WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED CARPET FOR ONE OF THE BEDROOMS IN OUR HOUSE. THE COST OF THE CARPET WAS $183. INSTALLATION WAS AN ADDITIONAL $80.

Hardwood Floor Specialist LLC

Hardwood Floor Specialist LLC is a family-owned and operated business. We’ve been working with hardwood floors for over 20 years. With years of experience we put our guarantee on every hardwood flooring installation without hesitation. We specialize in hardwood floors of many kinds of woods and can customize and install a new wood floor for your home or office. We can also refinish old, worn-out floors to restore the warmth and charm of your home or office. We will work with you to ensure that your new floor or restoration project is effortless for you. We will discuss with you all options and help you make the best decision. We take your flooring project personally and follow through from start to finish. At Hardwood Floor Specialist LLC, we don’t just want your business. We want your repeat business... and your friends’ business... and your family’s business, and this only happens by going above and beyond your expectations, for a great hardwood flooring installation. Hardwood Floor Specialist LLC is fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured

Floors Portland

We provide excellent flooring installation services in the Portland Metro Area. Installing tile, carpet, hardwood, lvt/laminate. With over 10 years experience in the industry we guarantee the highest level of satisfaction and professionalism from our installers and staff.

J & B Hardwood Floor Inc

Here at J & B Hardwood Floor Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experiences we are experts in Hardwood Flooring installation, sanding and refinishing. We also offer Luxury Vinyl Plank and Laminate Plank and can repair water damaged floors, patch and refinish. Give your home a brand-new look from our environmentally friendly flooring contractor. We are family owned and operated and look forward to earning your business. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for the flooring of your dreams.

Offers by J & B Hardwood Floor Inc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

SALE OF CARPET AND ALL FLOORING.