Bright Auto Upholstery

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2009

Upholstering - Boat & Auto
Boats

With over 35 years of experience, Bright Auto Upholstery has everything you need to have your car or boat looking like new again. Contact us for more information...

12/28/2013

Rebuilt the upholstery for my bulldozer using exactly the materials I needed to achieve the firmness I requested.

12/20/2013

The repair looks great. All work was on time and in budget.

Description of Work
Replaced punctured seat panels in a 2013 Mercedes

06/06/2013

Everything went well. The gentleman arrived on time, worked quickly, and did a good job.

Description of Work
He repaired some damaged car upholstery.

05/20/2013

Once you overlook the shop's mess, you are greeted with knowledgable service agents. They did not stray from the quoted priced, and when I raised an issue after the service had been preform, they were quick to fix it.

Description of Work
Provider replaced my convertible top

Category

03/21/2013

The repair was outstanding! It was seamless and you could not see where the work was done or if there was ever any damage. They did a great job!

Description of Work
We had our labrador eat the backseats and head rests of our tan leather Range Rover seats. We were obviously really worried about this repair, and the quality of the seats. But we were referred to Bright through our Land Rover service team. They were really good at doing a quote, getting the job done. They patched some parts of the seats and replaced leather on the headrests. They did such a good job you couldn't even see where the repair work was done. I will always refer this company, they were great! They also have 2 lovely dogs running around the shop. Who doesn't love that!?

02/10/2013

How did it go? It went fabulously. I selected this shop in part on the basis of the shop's inclusion on the top manufacturer's lsidt of recommended installers, and in part on the Angie's List reviews that the shop had accumulated. Early in the process Mike provided advice regarding which top and fabric to purchase, and agreed to install it at a very competitive price. When the appointed day arrive...

Description of Work
Bright's installed a new top on my Miata.

09/02/2012

Bright did a GREAT JOB replacing damaged leather on my Jaguar XJ6 driver's seat, making it look and feel like new, and perfectly matching the rest of the interior. I had lost points at the 2011 All British Field Meet (ABFM) due to the damage, but took first place in my class at the 2012 ABFM this year with Bright's work. Mike was excellent talking with me, explaining what was wrong and how to fix ...

Description of Work
Bright replaced several worn/damaged leather panels on my Jaguar XJ6 driver's seat, and replaced some of the worn underlying foam. They also touched up some other leather on the console and the door, to make everything look the same.

06/18/2011

I drove my truck to his ship where he immediately came out to look at the problem. Mike explained to me why it was tearing the way it was, what he was going to do to repair it, what it would look like, and how to care for the leather once the repair was complete. He also gave me an estimate which he honored to the dollar after it was complete . No surprises. He had the repair done within the day a...

Description of Work
I had them repair the front leather seat of my 99 truck. It had a lot of wear from getting in and out and was starting to rip apart along the left edge. I drove my truck to his shop where he immediately came out to look at the problem.

04/01/2011

I could not be happier. I also felt that I instantly gained a new friend. Mike is such a honest and friendly person with whom I immediately felt comfortable. He got the work done in a short amount of time and delivered results beyond my expectations. I was so impressed with the classic cars that he had in progress. I could not recommend Bright Auto Upholstery higher!

Description of Work
Leather repaired on driver's seat, cracks repaired, steering wheel cover installed

08/10/2010

Excellent. Bring your difficult jobs here.

Description of Work
I had a wide cut in the back seat of my Toyota. Toyota does not sell my fabric in the U.S., so the material could not just be purchased. I went to 4 different places first, all of which had more expensive solutions which entailed having two different colors on my seat or completely replacing all my back seat upholstery. Bright's came up with a novel solution that reused my seat and make it continue to look like new. These guys are experts.

Boat & auto upholstery.