BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2011

5277 NW Wickiup Way

Portland, OR 97229

Full service general contractor. All jobs, big & small. Sub-contractors used when appropriate to scope of job....

07/12/2012

Douglas B.

It went great. They showed up on time, did the work as advertised. BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. were professional. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
I have used the services of BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.

Category home builders

04/29/2012

Cheryl M.

I couldn't believe my luck! I was in a comfortable neighborhood restaurant, discussing the dismal results of asking contractors to come to my house to give me a bid on remodeling the basement, when the bartender heard me as she passed by the table and said she had just the person for the job. She gave me Todd Good's name and phone number. Within a day he was out to the house. He grasped my ideas immediately and said he'd work up a plan and an estimate for me. That was accomplished in just a few days, and the plan was exactly what I had envisioned. Todd worked so well with me as I picked out the cabinets, flooring, paint colors, etc. He kept me informed on exactly what was going to happen when; I went on vacation and he and his sub-contractors continued on with the project while I was gone. I can't say enough good things about this person. He is exactly who you would want in your home, and the results were A++. I love our new space and it is truly beautifully remodeled. A problem with the downstairs toilet surfaced recently. Todd came out as soon as he could to take up the new flooring where the water had pooled, and removed the toilet to see what had caused the failure. The flange the toilet sits on was old and broken and probably should have been replaced when the remodeling was done, but I believe that was the plumber's call and not Todd's. I am confident that Todd will follow up with me and replace the flooring when the plumbing issue is resolved. I can't say enough good things about Todd; he's honest, reliable, kind, and I wouldn't want anyone else working on my home except him--I hope to have him build a new deck for me when I have the funds available. (He also whistles while he works--how cool is that?).

Description of Work
Todd Good transformed a downstairs shop into a multi-purpose area. There is a shop/office, a small kitchenette, and an entertainment room. He installed the kitchen cabinets and sink, created a beautiful beadboard wall with doors leading to under the stairs storage. The remodeling included electrical, plumbing, sheetrock, paint, new flooring, countertops, framing and finish work.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

06/11/2011

Douglas B.

He showed up on time, talked me through the process and told me that I only needed new posts, which would save me money. He started on time and completed the work early. My rickety fence has been in great shape ever since. Todd also talked to me about some of the other worries I have had with my house, and made me feel better that it wasn't going to fall down around me. Todd is a great person to work with. His work is of the highest quality and I couldn't be happy with the work. I have also seen some of Todd's other work and he also builds furniture and custom inserts. I recommend him without reservation and I know you'll have a great experience with him.

Description of Work
I had Todd provide a quote to repair some fence posts. A little below his normal work, but in true definition of "No small jobs, just small contractors" Todd provided a great quote, and delivered on time. The fence posts had rotted out, (my house's original builder was a disaster) and I needed repairs or replacement. I called in Todd from Bitter Creek to help figure out if I needed a new fence or just replacement of the bad posts. Todd normally does custom building in new construction, but he was kind enough to take my call.

Category fencing, handyman service, home builders, woodworking

Floors Portland

We provide excellent flooring installation services in the Portland Metro Area. Installing tile, carpet, hardwood, lvt/laminate. With over 10 years experience in the industry we guarantee the highest level of satisfaction and professionalism from our installers and staff.

Mark Powers Painting Inc.

Mark Powers has been in business for over 35 years and has been serving the Beaverton, Tigard and Portland Metro area since 2003. In that time we’ve gained the business of countless loyal customers and have continued to receive business through customer referrals, our positive online reviews, and simple word of mouth. We provide experience, quality, and award winning service. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience from consultation to design to finished product. We are licensed in Oregon and Washington, bonded, insured, and all of our employees are covered under workman’s compensation insurance. All of our employees have been screened through a national criminal background check. All our work is guaranteed and comes with warranties and we vow to provide the best possible preparation, products, and service to make sure your home, business, or non-profit look their very best at the best possible price. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you. Make sure to give us a call or click for a free consultation today. Service you can count on, experience you can trust, quality that lasts. __Thanks, Mark Powers __Check out this short video that gives a quick explanation of our services and includes photos of some of our projects! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjHLeTciAKw __Services Provided__Cabinet Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Color Consulting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Repair, Drywall Texturing, Epoxy Flooring, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Garage Floor Coating, Interior Painting, Plaster Repair, Texture Painting, Wallpaper Removal

Offers by Mark Powers Painting Inc. on Angi
    DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC

Award-winning & Owner-operated Distinctive Enterprises and Painting offers a wide array of services for our Oregon and Southwest Washington customers. These services include preparation, interior painting, exterior painting, wood finishing, floors and decks, and pressure cleaning. We proudly offer these services for complete customer satisfaction. Additional contact name - Beatriz Munoz.

Offers by DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC on Angi
    Visa, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.

How is BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. overall rated?

BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. open?

BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. is open:

What payment options does BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. provide

BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Check

Does BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offers free project estimates.

Does BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offer a senior discount?

No, BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.?

Yes, BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offers warranties.

What services does BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offer?

BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. offers the following services: All aspects of residential building. New construction, remodel, interior finish work, window & door replacement, decks and fences.