BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2011

Full service general contractor. All jobs, big & small. Sub-contractors used when appropriate to scope of job....

Stuff Adjust

Stuff Adjust is a unique, highly personalized organizing company for your home, office and life with a focus on recycling and donation. At Stuff Adjust, our goals and guidelines are to: * Help you reclaim your peace of mind through organizing. * Refresh your space by rearranging and reusing. * Help reduce the amount of stuff occupying your space. * Remove what is no longer wanted, needed or useful to you. * Promote reuse through donation. * Recycle as much as possible. * Respect you and your stuff.

The Wright Way to Organize

Let us help you organize that eye sore in your house.

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

07/12/2012

It went great. They showed up on time, did the work as advertised. BitterCreek Development & Construction Co. were professional. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
I have used the services of BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.

Category home builders

04/29/2012

I couldn't believe my luck! I was in a comfortable neighborhood restaurant, discussing the dismal results of asking contractors to come to my house to give me a bid on remodeling the basement, when the bartender heard me as she passed by the table and said she had just the person for the job. She gave me Todd Good's name and phone number. Within a day he was out to the house. He grasped my ideas i...

Description of Work
Todd Good transformed a downstairs shop into a multi-purpose area. There is a shop/office, a small kitchenette, and an entertainment room. He installed the kitchen cabinets and sink, created a beautiful beadboard wall with doors leading to under the stairs storage. The remodeling included electrical, plumbing, sheetrock, paint, new flooring, countertops, framing and finish work.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

06/11/2011

He showed up on time, talked me through the process and told me that I only needed new posts, which would save me money. He started on time and completed the work early. My rickety fence has been in great shape ever since. Todd also talked to me about some of the other worries I have had with my house, and made me feel better that it wasn't going to fall down around me. Todd is a great person to w...

Description of Work
I had Todd provide a quote to repair some fence posts. A little below his normal work, but in true definition of "No small jobs, just small contractors" Todd provided a great quote, and delivered on time. The fence posts had rotted out, (my house's original builder was a disaster) and I needed repairs or replacement. I called in Todd from Bitter Creek to help figure out if I needed a new fence or just replacement of the bad posts. Todd normally does custom building in new construction, but he was kind enough to take my call.

Category fencing,handyman service,home builders,woodworking

All aspects of residential building. New construction, remodel, interior finish work, window & door replacement, decks and fences.

Visa, Check