Bateman Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2007

Bateman Construction Inc. has been in business since 1996. I started out as BBC in 1991 and changed names when I separated from a partner. I am a working general contractor that will often be present and working on site. I have a few valued employees and my lead man has been with me for over 10 years. I am very loyal to the subcontractors that I do use and most I have been working with for several years. My CCB number is 111019 and is and has always been current as well as licensed and bonded continually. This will actually be the first time I have done any type of advertising. My record is excellent and I believe clients and potential clients find communicating with me to be relaxing, positive and trustworthy. I think that has been my advertising. I can work with you on large remodels, build you deck or come in and replace some dry rot. We give the same careful and thoughtful effort no matter the job. We believe that what we have to offer is just as good and thorough as the bigger residential construction contractors out there. We offer up the same services but do a lot of the work in house. Less mark ups means much lower bids. I have a trustworthy architect and residential building engineer that specializes in remodels and additions. They like me, believe in getting the permits and engineering done without a lot of excess paperwork. I have working knowledge of the construction process and I understand prescriptive path building so I am able to convey to my architect/ engineer what we want. So many times the customer is paying for pages and pictures that are unneeded to accomplish the permitting process. I think clients would rather spend that extra $$ on something that they can see and use when the project is completed. My markups for materials, subcontractors etc is minuscule compared to the large remodelers some who have to mark up as much as 60% to cover there overhead. I still subcontract our services to some larger remodlers. If only I could get a small handful of the bids that they gave but were not accepted due to the final bid price! Unfortunately it is considered unethical in our industry to go back to those lost clients even though I could come in with the same project specs at a much lower price. Well as you can see, I am very confident about the services we have to offer and proud of the projects that we have completed and the relationships I have built with my clients. I plan on being in this trade for a long while longer and I can not accomplish that without continued positive relationships with clients and potential clients. Believe it or not, I Am a Contractor With a Conscience....

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

Window World of Portland Oregon

Window World of Portland is locally owned and operated by owners John Rouse and Bill Mallory. Always committed to bringing the finest exterior solutions to our customers, we have been providing our signature vinyl windows, siding, entry doors, patio doors, storm doors, garage doors, and more to the Portland community since our start in 2007. With a combined 47 years of construction expertise, John and Bill lead our team of estimators, installers, and office staff in our mission to offer remarkable service from the start to finish of every job. Having served over 3,000 homeowners in the region, our business philosophy is based largely on building relationships with customers. We take pride in the value we provide through our service, high-quality products, and years of construction experience.

Offers by Window World of Portland Oregon on Angi
Zen Windows Portland

I know the confusion and frustration homeowners can experience while working with some home improvement companies. I also know the high pressure sales tactics employed by many companies to sell you a product only to fall flat when it comes time for customer service. Working with Zen Windows means no pressure, no hassles and no payment until you are 100% satisfied with your windows and the installation. I respect your intelligence and understand that your time is valuable. We provide online quotes and quick responses to your questions along with the information you need to make an educated decision. No Deposits or Upfront Payments is your security that we will follow through with our promise of the best quality products and installation. Cheers! -Mike

09/25/2009

He has worked on my house and he subbed out the roof to another company. He shows and calls when he says he is going to. He follows up and keeps track of what is going on. He gave me estimates for two other things and his quote was right on. I got three quotes. I didn't have that work done, but the next time I needed something done, I didn't bother to get any other quotes. He is a professional, bu...

Description of Work
I have used Bateman Construction. I had a roof done in January and he subbed out the work for me.

Remodels(all phases), additions(all phases), basement/ attic conversion, repair(all phases), windows, doors, outdoor living/ cooking areas, decks, fences, sheds, siding, roofing, flooring, and all residential construction needs.