Banfield Pet Hospital - Corporate Headquarters

Insurance Agencies
Animal Burial/Cremation
Pet Stores
Health Insurance - Agents & Companies

In 1955, veterinarian Warren J. Wegert had a vision to provide high-quality veterinary medicine in Portland, Oregon. Since then, Banfield Pet Hospital has grown to more than 900 locations across the United States and Puerto Rico, with this understanding: The best relationships are formed when people work together. Additional email - CST.inbox@banfield.net. Additional phone numbers - (877) 656-7146, (866) 277-7387, (217) 351-2997, (608) 243-1649 & (888) 649-2716....

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

09/21/2020

My dog passed away in June and they are still charging me for service. Due to his age he has not received vaccination in over 4 years but yet I was still charged the same amount. I was on the phone with the corporate office for almost two hours and they refused to refund me the total owed to me. I currently have two other dogs on their plan and will be canceling them as well.

Description of Work
Insurance is a scam

Category pet insurance

04/03/2020

It's a joke they lie don't do what contract says they took seven bloodworks from my dog in 7 and 1/2 years all of them came up with readings that were in between the norm and when you leave after getting vaccinations they tell you if there's any abnormal tease in the blood work when they get it back they'll call you wow for 7 years they never called me and I assumed that my dog was doing well come...

Description of Work
Over 10 years as customer wellness plan

Category veterinarian,pet insurance

05/23/2017

I have 2 little chihuahua's, they were my wives puppies. I need to take them in for their shots. The cost depends on what you have done. I had them on a program were I pay so much for the year and I take them in for their shots and whatever, their check up. I have to get back into that.

Description of Work
They did check up and shots.

03/22/2017

I use Banfield Pet Hospital for pet care. I was there just last weekend March of 2017. The cost is on the medical insurance for the dogs, so maybe $60. They get A's all across. There wonderful with their personal care to my pets.

Description of Work
They did dental cleaning for one of our dogs.

07/20/2016

They were really good. They are on a wellness plan and I get a lot of discounted prices. It seems like 90% we just take our pets for a drop off and I do not know if I will call inbetween. It ties up your day.

Description of Work
I used them to treat my pets.

Category veterinarian

Pet Insurance, Hospital Experience Feedback, Billing & Payment Information, Enrollment, Plan Cancellation, Home Delivery Questions, & Website Questions & Comments.