AVALON INTERIOR DESIGN

With Angi since June 2010

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do.

03/17/2014

I bought my 1955 ?mid-century modern? house in SE Portland last July, and immediately began a lot of much-needed updating and remodeling. A few weeks later, when I was about to decide on my paint colors, an acquaintance suggested I might want to meet with a really good interior designer he knew named Sheila Botke ? just for a short consultation. I kept putting off calling her. I guess I was feelin...

Description of Work
She met with me several times to discuss interior and exterior house colors, blinds, curtains and curtain rods, patio furniture and planters, kitchen and hall light fixtures, kitchen counter tops and grout color, etc. She showed me many samples and ordered blinds and light fixtures. She met me at retail and wholesale stores and shopped with me. She gave me excellent referrals for hardwood floor refinishing and painting. She delivered temporary blinds to my house and had her installer install my permanent ones.

Category interior designers