ATLAS NW INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2006

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING/ELECTRICAL/SHEET ROCK. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. LICENSE NUMBER: 159156....

Right Guys Framing

Welcome to Right Guys Framing! We proudly provide the highest quality of service and craftsmanship for each aspect of your project. Our depth of knowledge and experience solidify our belief that customer service stands as the highest priority. We eagerly look forward to working with you and making your vision a reality. Give us a call at 503-207-1146 or email us at info@rightguysframing.com today, and let us get started!

Creative Fences & Decks Inc

Nothing enhances the value and appeal of your outdoor living space like a beautifully crafted, custom deck, fence, arbor or gate. Our unique designs, high-quality construction and friendly service have made Creative Fences & Decks the contractor of choice for Portland's discerning homeowners. At Creative Fences & Decks, we understand that your expectations go beyond quality work-you want the perfect blend of aesthetics and function. From initial concept to final construction, we take the time to guide you through the details to ensure your project is artistically designed to suit your desires. Known as the builder of solid and innovative design projects, we bring that knowledge, expertise and experience to each and every customer. At Creative Fences & Decks, we know that quality construction means attention to detail, optimum durability and timely project completion. You can count on the master craftsmanship, integrity and experience of Creative Fences & Decks.

Enterprise PNW, LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/08/2014

It was very good, we are happy with them. Everything was good about them, on schedule, efficient and I think the price was good.

Description of Work
Installed a heating system in our rental house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/08/2014

Very good service, quality. Everything was professional.

Description of Work
Installed a new heating and A/C system in our house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/27/2009

Don was great to work with. He showed up when he said he would, did what he said he would do and was always clean. He was completely different from the other contractors I have worked with. I would highly recommend him again.

Description of Work
Don built my addition above my garage and refaced my house as well as doing some repair work from the last contractor.

Category remodeling

08/17/2006

My proposed cement patio project is approx 1,000 sf. I called and left my name, cell phone number and a brief message as to the above. It's been two weeks and I've not even received a call back. While I appreciate that the housing boom has kept construction-related companies such as this one busy, as a business owner myself I can't appreciate one that doesn't even show enough respect to prospectiv...

Description of Work
None.

Category concrete repair

07/31/2006

Don was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and capable.

Description of Work
Large cedar deck and bathroom remodel.

Category decks,remodeling

REMODELING, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS AND DECKS.