At Your Door RV Service

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2016

10002 North Oswego Avenue

Portland, OR 97203

We are a Mobile RV repair and installation service. Our shop rate is $100 service call and $150 an hour. That sure beats a $500 towing charge or unhooking everything to drive your rig to a far away shop so you can get on the calendar to repair your rig.

12/21/2021

Sue K.

Tuck is an excellent repair person, great person all around. The work is always done with professional excellence. Thank you for your service.

Description of Work
Furnace motor replaced, and flashing around the Slide-out.

Category carpet cleaners, heating & air conditioning/hvac, woodworking

04/21/2021

Matt D.

Excellent! Tuck is awesome! Thought my camper roof was a lost cause. He was able to restore where dry rot damage was. This man is a craftsman and very thorough. The roof I have on now is better than what there was before! When he shows up to work....he works. Cheerful countenance and easy to work with and explains what he’s doing.I can always tell the measure of a man by the way he speaks of his wife and work ethics.Tucks the real deal!

Description of Work
Replaced Camper roof

Category carpet cleaners

12/09/2020

Katrina S.

Tuck was fantastic. Our generator had been taken out and stored in an awkward spot in the garage, but he made it all work without complaint while I was able to continue with my work day. Little bit of a wait to book him, but definitely worth it.

Description of Work
Onan Generator Repair

Category generator service

11/06/2020

Terry R.

Tuck was very helpful! He found the problem in a short time and fixed it in a short time without me having to buy a new motor for my awning!! Tuck was very professional, good knowledge and at a reasonable price for his work. I definitely would recommend and hire him again!

Description of Work
Motor to my awning

Category auto body repair, awnings

06/23/2020

Carole B.

Tuck was just fantastic, He was thorough, explained everything very well when we had additional questions about our trailer, very pleasant and professional. He pays a great deal of attention to details. Just an incredible job.

Description of Work
Repair awning on RV and install rear camera.

Category awnings, rv sales

05/09/2020

Mike S.

Awesome He was on time, let me know he was on his way. He knew what he was doing and explained everything

Description of Work
He fixed by my MH’s generator

Category auto body repair, rv sales

01/23/2020

David G.

Well, they never contacted me. Apparently they are out of business or too busy doing other business to call me back. Super disappointing because it looked like they could easily tackle the problem.

Description of Work
Refrigeration repair on RV

11/03/2019

Leah B.

Great! Tuck came out at 8:00pm on his way home from another job. He quickly knew the issue and had us back up and running hot water in just a few minutes. He’s is fantastic, very fair and a true gentleman. Thanks again, Tuck!

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater Repair

Category plumbing, rv sales

06/28/2019

Lynn J.

Great! Tuck made time to come right over since we hope to camp next week, I learned that the fridge was working and how to operate it safely on propane, he also advised how to use the tankless water heater, and did not want to charge me! Very knowledgeable and very very helpful!

Description of Work
Refrigerator did not seem to be running on propane

01/24/2019

Michael H.

Found the cause and fixed in an hour.

Description of Work
Slideout was not working

01/16/2019

Bryan J.

Amazing customer service,knowledge, and fast on the spot help. Fit us in after hours with a more than reasonable price. Great man and business. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Emergency mobile rv repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, rv sales

11/21/2018

Gordon B.

He found that a plug had pulled away from the transmission control module ......plugged it in restarted and was on my way .....tuck is an awesome person !!!!!!

Description of Work
Engine would not start transmissions lights were completely off.....we were 500 miles away from home

Category

10/14/2018

Kathleen F.

Tuck is fantastic! He is great to work with and his expertise is excellent! We highly recommend him for a mobile service and advice!

Description of Work
Replace RV Refrigerator

10/13/2018

Rob F.

He answer walked me through some trouble shooting, gave directions to test & fix problem. It worked. NO charge for phone help. My RV is warm, thanks to his help. At Your Door RV Service is not in contact list, I'll always call him first. If I need service or repair he gets my business!

Description of Work
My heater was blowing cold air - called for help

09/19/2018

Shirley W.

We have used this business several times over the past year. We are always pleased with Tucks professional and knowledgeable service. I highly recommend this service

Description of Work
General RV maintenance.

08/28/2018

Kerry F.

Tuck, our technician, came out an was very professional, thorough and courteous. He listened to our concerns and addressed each one. While our issues were still covered by warranty, we had to pay the trip charge. His bill to the manufacturer was very reasonable I felt. He could have upped their portion of the bill but he did not. He seemed fair and honest, just the kind of person you’d want to work for you. We would definitely recommend this company and use them ourselves, warranty or not.

Description of Work
Heating duct/vents were blowing extremely hot and ruining our chair, checked our awnings and rear toilet.

Category awnings, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, rv sales

08/16/2018

Linda H.

Had them out on 2 separate occasions to resolve an electrical issues. The problem was not resolved and they tried to state we were not knowledgeable and they were the expert. We took the motor home to someone else and the identified the problem in 10 minutes.

Description of Work
Electrical issues on motorhome

08/01/2018

Crystal R.

He was able to get us scheduled sooner than planned so we could make our camping trip. He arrived exactly at 10:00 (scheduled appointment) despite several jobs prior to mine. Got right to work and quickly found the issue. Repaired that (wiring was wrong and cable was loose) and had time left so I had him replace some trim. While doing that he saw some wiring hanging from the extended slide that my husband had tried to fix and was able to get that put back in place for me. Took one hour. Very nice. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
electrical

02/21/2018

Roger S.

Excellent. Very knowledgable about RV,s have used them before on a major job and did excellent on that one to.

Description of Work
Computer board for RV Heater replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, rv sales

12/15/2017

chuck M.

the repair was done in no time at all and the tech tested it several times to make sure there where no leaks cleaned up after he was done just great

Description of Work
had a water inlet valve replaced on toilet

Category plumbing, rv sales

12/09/2017

Dale L.

Informative, helpful, available, skilled, returns calls and customer service related… You can’t ask for more from an Mobil RV service professional. Dale Lawrence

Description of Work
Winterization of my Allegro RV...Generator check up...

Category auto repair, rv sales, generator service

09/29/2017

Michael O.

Came quickly and got job done in 20 minutes

Description of Work
Replaced broken freezer door hinge

07/30/2017

Karen S.

Awesome, fast service, friendly and reasonable. Thank you Tuck!

Description of Work
Repaired RV toilet

06/29/2017

Ken B.

Everything I needed done was accomplished. Great service and the nicest people you could work with. I HIGHLY recommend them🚐🚐🚐🚐

Description of Work
Had plumbing leaks repaired in the RV

06/26/2017

Laura E.

Tuck answered my panicked call at 6 am. He stayed on the phone with me for an hour while we tried various solutions. We could have never got them down without his advice. Then he wouldn't even charge us.

Description of Work
Our leveling jacks would not go up.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

B&B Painting Experts LLC

B&B Painting Experts LLC is a painting company that takes pride in getting things done right. Painting is our passion, we take pride in our work and our attention to detail. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We paint all commercial and residential Exteriors, Interiors, epoxy floors, decks, refinishing kitchen cabinets in all paints and stains.

PDX ROSE CITY PAINTING

A local business in Portland, Oregon specializing in exterior and interior painting. We also provide services in, but not limited to, pressure washing, staining decks, fences and concrete, gutter cleaning, moss control, Christmas lighting and much more! Contact us today for your free estimate!

$100 service call plus mileage over 50 miles
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
    Satisfaction

We repair and service all things RV: Roof replacement/reseal/treatment Roof structural re-sheeting/framing/rot repair Roof Air conditioning replacement, covers, seals, some recharging Refrigerator replacement, cooling unit replacement, electrical diagnosis & service Furnace replacement, service, diagnosis Plumbing/water heater service, diagnosis Engine A/C recharge and service Electrical Converter, Inverter diagnosis & repair Generator repair and service. Awning replacement, service

Tires and heavy mechanical engines and transmissions and suspensions