At Your Door RV Service

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2016

We are a Mobile RV repair and installation service. Our shop rate is $100 service call and $150 an hour. That sure beats a $500 towing charge or unhooking everything to drive your rig to a far away shop so you can get on the calendar to repair your rig....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

04/21/2021

Excellent! Tuck is awesome! Thought my camper roof was a lost cause. He was able to restore where dry rot damage was. This man is a craftsman and very thorough. The roof I have on now is better than what there was before! When he shows up to work....he works. Cheerful countenance and easy to work with and explains what he’s doing.I can always tell the measure of a man by the way he speaks of his w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Camper roof

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

12/09/2020

Tuck was fantastic. Our generator had been taken out and stored in an awkward spot in the garage, but he made it all work without complaint while I was able to continue with my work day. Little bit of a wait to book him, but definitely worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Onan Generator Repair

CATEGORY generator service

11/06/2020

Tuck was very helpful! He found the problem in a short time and fixed it in a short time without me having to buy a new motor for my awning!! Tuck was very professional, good knowledge and at a reasonable price for his work. I definitely would recommend and hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motor to my awning

CATEGORY auto body repair,awnings

06/23/2020

Tuck was just fantastic, He was thorough, explained everything very well when we had additional questions about our trailer, very pleasant and professional. He pays a great deal of attention to details. Just an incredible job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair awning on RV and install rear camera.

CATEGORY awnings,rv sales

05/09/2020

Awesome He was on time, let me know he was on his way. He knew what he was doing and explained everything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed by my MH’s generator

CATEGORY auto body repair,rv sales

We repair and service all things RV: Roof replacement/reseal/treatment Roof structural re-sheeting/framing/rot repair Roof Air conditioning replacement, covers, seals, some recharging Refrigerator replacement, cooling unit replacement, electrical diagnosis & service Furnace replacement, service, diagnosis Plumbing/water heater service, diagnosis Engine A/C recharge and service Electrical Converter, Inverter diagnosis & repair Generator repair and service. Awning replacement, service

Tires and heavy mechanical engines and transmissions and suspensions

$100 service call plus mileage over 50 miles