Artisan Piano Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2011

1010 SE Powell Blvd

Portland, OR 97202

$25 DOLLAR DISCOUNT - Artisan Piano Services is proud to deliver the highest quality and complete piano care for the entire Portland metro community. Services include; Piano Tuning, Repairs, and full piano restoration....

03/14/2018

Susan H.

Great service! They arrived on time, explained the work needed and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Piano Tuning

01/08/2018

Jody K.

Excellantly Please refer to the original review Iwrote after the service

Description of Work
Piano tuning

08/21/2017

Joana J.

Work was done quickly and pleasantly.

Description of Work
Tuned grand piano.

07/17/2017

Rick B.

They arrived on time and were professionally dressed. They performed the service quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
They tuned my over 100 year old piano.

07/03/2017

Charles W.

Excellent quality! I ended up selling the piano and it was inspected by the buyer and received high marks for quality.

Description of Work
I had David and Artisan piano tune and service my grand, and have them do regulation and hammer surfacing.

06/10/2017

Paul M.

......................................

Description of Work
.....................................................

06/07/2017

Ben S.

The tuner was very pleasant and the piano sounds great.

Description of Work
Piano tuning

06/05/2017

Young Min C.

it was part of promotion when i bought a piano.

Description of Work
piano tuning

05/23/2017

Randy C.

Everything went great. The technician arrived on time, and completed the job within 70-80 minutes.

Description of Work
Upright piano tuning

04/27/2017

Cheri T.

Excellent - will only use Artisan Piano's.

Description of Work
Piano Tuning

04/19/2017

Bryce L.

It was fine. I was completely satisfied. The price was reasonable. I'm not a good judge on the quality because it was for my wife for her birthday. I guess it was fine. She didn't even notice. They were immediately responsive. They would be my first choice if I needed anything for the piano. They were on time. The gentleman was friendly. He did the work quickly. He was done and he left and we smiled and did a few high fives. They came to the house and did it in the house.

Description of Work
They tuned our piano.

04/10/2017

Meri H.

Excellent, friendly piano technician

Description of Work
Piano tining

03/27/2017

Sandra H.

They repaired a broken hammer and tuned our piano. Very personable and professional. Will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Had our piano tuned and a hammer repaired.

03/13/2017

Patricia N.

VERY WELL. KNOWLEDGEABLE TECHNICIAN. WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
TUNED THE PIANO

03/09/2017

Danny T.

They are friendly, professional and honest; we are very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Repair the broken music desk.

Category musical instrument repair

02/20/2017

Jody K.

He was on time and professional. He did an excellent job on the piano and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Piano tuning

01/23/2017

Judy R.

Great. All problems were resolved. They offered to come back if issues reappeared or if any other work was needed at any time.

Description of Work
Artisan Pianos has tuned my piano several times since I purchased it. Any issues I had were repaired satisfactorily. Some keys were sticking and out of tune. Piano was tuned and interior cleaned.

Crystal R.

Great! On time, made a few minor repairs, and we enjoyed listening to him play.

Description of Work
Tune the piano

ALAN R.

Very well. My piano, which is a small good quality grand, was reconditioned by Classic Pianos several yrs ago, and David from Artisan replaced the action then and did a fine job. It was great to have him and Artisan do the above mentioned more recent readjustment, etc. work. The result was excellent incredibly faster/ responsive keyboard action. David is an excellent technician, and in addition he has excellent people skills so he is a pleasure to chat with/ deal with. He is very fair about charging for his services, and on more than 1 occasion has not charged me at all for a follow up visit, and on 1 occasion when I arranged for him to come to my home to tune my piano, he advised me that it really didn't need any major retuning, just a few "unisons" were out which he corrected and didn't charge me for this. All in all, Artisan pianos does great work based on my experience with them.

Description of Work
Action needed to be readjusted which included replacement I believe of the action bushings to free up the action which had slowed. Needed tuning after that. Since the action readjustment work which was done about 2 yrs ago, Artisan has tuned my piano several times.

June H.

We have had David come to tune up our piano for many many years. He has been very good in every aspect. He is professional, knowledgable, friendly. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Piano Tuning

01/13/2017

T B.

On time arrival and professional work.

Description of Work
When I bought my grand piano, the store provided a complementary tuning. I've continued to work with Artisan Piano ever since. I can always feel when the time has come for another tuning: and I always feel a big difference after the tuning is done. In addition, initially it seemed to me that the lower keys required more pressure, and Artisan Piano were able to fix this so the entire keyboard now feels even during playing. Highly recommended.

01/09/2017

PAUL L.

Excellent, very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Tune up and string replacement

Jennifer Sergeant S.

They come in frequently when needed to tune the piano. They are great.

Description of Work
I used Artisan Piano Services. They did piano tuning.

Jennifer Sergeant S.

They are great. We have used them for a couple of years to tune it and take care of it. They are top-notch. The pricing is very reasonable, they are very competitive. If anything is wrong, they come back out. They are very professional; they dress up, they have a truck that is designed for them. They come in beautifully dressed. They are amazing.

Description of Work
They did a complete service. They did some rebuilding on an old piano.

carol W.

It was very satisfactory to be honest with you.Their business model is setup so that they charge by the month regardless of how much lessons they give and they actually charge for four lessons in December when their closed two weeks and of course if I have read the fine prints I'm not saying their dishonest but the business model is not a good one. what they do is they say if missed this we offer you a make up so it's not their taking your money but people don't have time to do make up and no body is not use to that model I was so astounded when I went in, when we were talking about Christmas and they said they were closed and everything and I said okay so I only pay you eighty for the month right they said oh no you pay the full one sixty and I said but why your not even open I don't get it. The little girl we use is the sweetest she could be she did a fine job I think they just need to rethink their business model.

Description of Work
Music instruction.

Category music lessons

Hall of Fame Moving LLC

We set the standard for moving in southern Oregon. We’re ODOT Licensed#251437, Bonded and Insured for your protection and ours. We’ve perfected our skills and take great pride in being Rogue Valleys #1 Moving company. We always aim to please and have a great passion for helping others. We love what we do and enjoy moving people into their new homes with all their belongings intact. Our motto: "We treat our customers like family, and your belonging like our own." We service all of Jackson, Josephine and Klamath counties and more... We offer packing/unpacking and loading/unloading, pianos, safes, you name it we move it! We also are great at long distance moves. We have you totally covered when you choose us. Call today and get a free quote!! When you need the best moving company in Medford Oregon call Hall Of Fame Moving LLC.

Musical Instrument Repair