ARO Appliance Repair Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

4.1

2314 SE 89th Ave

Portland, OR 97216

ARO Appliance Repair and Service of Portland, Oregon We are ARO Appliance Repair Inc. and the leading manufacturers authorized service center for all major appliances! Our top priorities are getting the job done right and supreme customer service. We repair all types of clients' appliances,

12/18/2017

Chris O.

They came out to fix my dishwasher on a home warranty contract. It worked once and not again. We rescheduled for a Saturday from 2 - 5. No one showed and no one called me. I called them but could not get a person. Left a message. As of 10:30 AM Monday - no one had reached out. I called them. Said their tech was sick Saturday. I asked why no one called as we bent over backwards to make this happen (the 2nd visit to refix it) and she told me they were closed Saturday and was VERY rude about it when I said - yes, but you still call people that are waiting and tell them the tech is sick and not coming. Not according to her - they were closed. So, my recommendation would be to find a repair place that will fix it the first time and be respectful of your time and maybe call you back when they weren't. I am big on customer service and they completely dropped the ball on that. It was really disappointing.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

06/29/2017

todd S.

The contractor arrived knowing only that a dishwasher repair was required. No other info. Since the person that made the request was not present at the time, no one in the room, contractor or ex-husband, could say what was wrong.... maybe having a service request with the necessary service listed on it would have been helpful? Am I expecting too much?

Description of Work
This was a Landmark Home warranty contract. We did not contact ARO on our own. They were to come and repair a dishwasher. Landmark was given the details of the service request which I would have assumed, were forwarded on to the contractor.

12/15/2016

Susan R.

They were great. They got somebody out here within a day and they were able to repair the problem, it took them a bit of work here is why I rate them different because the thing that was wrong with the refrigerator was that the gaskets were all cracked and broken and, unfortunately, that apparently is why it leaked. The repair service keep telling well you know those gaskets are still sealing I say you can't tell me that I can hold my hand and feel the air escaping and this thing is running like a lot so I knew it was an old refrigerator but they were black, they were kind of dirty and they seemed unclean I couldn't get a thing, the wheels were corroded on the thing so I mean they got it so the refrigerator was working again. They had to come back a second time cause there was another problem and they offer, so they were going to order the grill covered the bottom they're going to order and they would let me know the price, they never did order and they never came back with that. They're very quick at getting somebody out. They're very neat they were clean, they cleaned things up very well.

Description of Work
I use ARO Appliance Repair Inc. for large appliance repairs.

11/03/2016

Sue & Whip L.

They were able to come out within two days of service call thru First American Home Repair. They quickly found the problem and kept me informed of what was needed to correct it. They are efficient, professional and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

09/07/2016

Sue & Whip L.

They were able to come out within two days after I called in a repair request. Very polite and efficient, quickly fixed my dishwasher. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

04/11/2016

Sonya L.

Description of Work
2 polite men first came and did a diagnostic on my leaking washer and then came back in a few days after ordering the part and fixed the appliance quickly. Very pleased.

01/03/2016

Pratima A.

I have a AHS subscription and this Company was hired by them to repair microwave. It took them Approximately 10 days to get my microwave repaired from the first time service technician first came to house and by the time I finally got Microwave repaired and installed. I doubt Service technician knew what he was doing. The reason I say that is because, Initially when the tech came and assessed the problem, he did some work on microwave to try to fix it. Then after more than an hour he said will order the part. A week later he came to replace the part but microwave still wasn't fixed. So couple hours later he decided to take the microwave with him to the workshop. More than a week later finally microwave was fixed. Overall In my experience, I thought they could have sent a better technician who knew how to diagnose the problem first time around trial and error.

Description of Work
Repair Microwave to fix Microwave was not heating food at all.

Dell's Refrigeration and Appliance Clinic

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Appliance Repair services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Knapp's Service & Appliance Repair LLC

Knapp's Service & Appliance Repair LLC is your best bet for quality appliance repairs in Portland. We offer appliance repair for fridges, dishwashers, washing machines, and more. We're licensed and insured for home appliance repair, and we have 14 years of experience in our industry. You can trust us for expert workmanship and professional customer service.

All Tech Appliance Service

All Tech Appliance Service is a family owned, technician managed service company. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and we will do our best to resolve your appliance issues to keep you as one of our customers. We have two full time technicians who are all paid employees of the company as we do not use contract or leased workers. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection, and we offer discounts to Angie's List members. For quickest response time, please call 503-762-1427 or email service@alltechappliance.com

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ARO Appliance Repair Inc.

How is ARO Appliance Repair Inc. overall rated?

ARO Appliance Repair Inc. is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What days are ARO Appliance Repair Inc. open?

ARO Appliance Repair Inc. is open:

What payment options does ARO Appliance Repair Inc. provide

ARO Appliance Repair Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does ARO Appliance Repair Inc. offer free estimates?

No, ARO Appliance Repair Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does ARO Appliance Repair Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ARO Appliance Repair Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ARO Appliance Repair Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, ARO Appliance Repair Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by ARO Appliance Repair Inc.?

No, ARO Appliance Repair Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does ARO Appliance Repair Inc. offer?

ARO Appliance Repair Inc. offers the following services: appliance repair, refrigerator repair, washer repair, washing machine repair, dryer repair