Apogee Landscapes

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2011

Apogee Landsdcapes is committed to providing the highest quality services while following ecological practices. The owner has a degree in Environmental Science/Ecosystems and has a deep understanding of the principals behind Green Building. We focus on creating beautiful, comfortable, and functional spaces while reducing the negative effects on the environment. ...

Confident Roots Construction LLC

The aim of Confident Roots Construction is to deliver the finest quality craftsmanship possible. We are successful due of our honesty, devotion to a strong work ethic, and desire to keep current with the latest advancements in our field. We listen, develop, and bring the finest ideas to life. We are available through phone and email. Please call at (503) 812-3626 or at jose@confidentrootsconstructionllc.com

Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

Bridgetown Chimney and Masonry LLC

Were a small family owned company with over 30 years experience. Will take the time to share the knowledge we have learned through out the years. We do everything from total rebuilds to minor repairs and sweeps. Anything brick or stone we can help design a project with our free estimates. We also do gas inserts and wood stove installation. A warm fire can set the mood and keep you warm when the power is out. Please call or email to set up a free consultation.

Offers by Bridgetown Chimney and Masonry LLC on Angi

10/11/2017

You better have a degree in carpentry and landscaping in order to deal with Apogee Landscapes. The work is beautiful, but dealing with Michael LaCasa was a nightmare. We had a disagreement over the finished product. I asked him to build a structure to wipe out the view of the neighbor's trashy yard. Upon completion there was a huge gap and I was still seeing rubbish. Michael stated he felt it look...

Description of Work
They put up 2 free standing panels and put up lattice work.

Category fencing

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We always strive to completely satisfy our clients and I am sorry that we were not able to do so with you. It is our company policy to meet with our clients at their property to discuss their project and specific needs in person. We provide a written explanation of the scope of work and any drawings that are necessary. Unfortunately, this did not seem to be eno...

08/05/2014

It was great. They gave me a bid to fulfill the plans. He did a nice job. He made a huge difference to our backyard for a relatively cheap price. He came in Feburay during snow storm. He was flexible and nice guy

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $49 for Landscaping Evaluation and Plans. They put in metal edging around our grass and put in gravel to fill in the walkways.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

05/08/2014

Michael came out and discussed what I wanted, measured my space and in a couple of weeks submitted a plan that included both native and non-native plant s as I had requested. For financial reasons, I've had to scale back my original plans so I haven't had any work done yet; however, the short amount of time spent with Michael was very positive and very helpful, especially his providing me with inf...

Description of Work
I used a Groupon for a landscape plan for my small backyard.

Category landscaping

04/21/2014

Russell was courteous, efficient and helpful all the way through, from start to finish.

Description of Work
Mulched small front yard, removed weeds, cleaned up debris afterward.

Category landscaping,mulch

01/22/2014

The plants are still alive at this point and looking well. The only thing I didn't like was that there was tree included in the inital bid, and they took $50 off my bid because they couldn't locate it. I don't think they included the cost of the labor in the amount that they took off of the bid.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $49 for Landscaping Evaluation and Plans. They ended up planting landscaping behind a retaining wall for me. They planted about 25 plants and trees; they were at my house for about 4-5 hours.

Category landscaping

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that the plants are still alive. It will be nice to watch them get established and grow over the years to come. We are always available if you notice any problems.

01/15/2014

That would have been last week, January 6, 2014. It was $1200. They are prompt, responsive, have competitive pricing, and good formal work. They did and help us aside. We were really happy.

Description of Work
I used Apogee Landscapes for hardscaping & pavers landscaping. It was paver block installed.

Category hardscaper

07/22/2013

They are not so good, but the price was good. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Apogee Landscapes for landscape maintenance.

Category landscaper

12/04/2012

I called Michael to discuss creating a rain swale/rain garden in my backyard, and had many questions. Michael was so very professional and spent time explaining every detail of the project. After calling a few contractors and feeling unhappy with service, I was so glad to have found Michael. I explained that I also wanted fencing around my side yard, and he brought a portfolio and showed me different options. He was the ONLY contractor to do so, and I really appreciate the level of professionalism that he brought to the table. Throughout the entire process I was able to communicate to Michael and he kept us posted during the entire process. When we were undecided about plants, he was able to provide lists and descriptions of various types of possible plants that we could have. He created a beautiful rain swale that is draining appropriately and has transformed our formally ugly, empty space into something functional. The fence he built is absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations. When we asked him to fix our gate to provide more privacy, he was able to fix it in a timely manner in a way that we are extremely happy with. Michael was easy to deal with and he never made me feel like my project was too small (like other contractors did). I plan on using Michael in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Michael created a rain swale in a backyard space, including rerouting downspouts to area and overall landscaping. He also build a 6 foot cedar fence with gate.

Category fencing contractor","landscaper

11/26/2012

Process went very well. The cost was reasonable, work done in a timely manner. Michael was knowledgeable about naturescaping and native plants. Plants are installed and waiting for spring! We plan to consult with Apogee for future landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Consultation for naturescaping sloped area of backyard that was previously lawn and now overrun with weeds. Michael developed plant list and installed native small trees, shrubs, ferns and assorted perennials. Also sheet mulched the area.

Category landscaper","mulch delivery service

09/07/2012

Apogee was on time, on budget, and worked well with our designer. They had a good aesthetic sense, and they had excellent craftsmanship.

Description of Work
They installed a rain garden, a deck, and a stone patio as well as a raised bed. They also constructed a walk way and did sheet composting at a later date.

Category deck company","landscaper","paver installer","Patio Builder

Lighting. Landscaping & design. Hardscaping. Irrigation. Planting. Lawn maintenance. Stone work.