All Tech Appliance Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

All Tech Appliance Service is a family owned, technician managed service company. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and we will do our best to resolve your appliance issues to keep you as one of our customers. We have two full time technicians who are all paid employees of the company as

appliance repair (422)dryer vent cleaning (33)small appliance repair (13)pest control (1)

08/11/2022

BOB D.

Called the company and was given an appointment date within a day or two. Ravi arrived at the appointed time and proceeded with the repairs; he was done within the hour. I've waited since the 21st of June to review as I wanted to make sure repairs would hold - they have and all is well.

Description of Work
Our LG refrigerator sprang a leak in the water fill valve hose.

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

07/12/2021

Susan F.

Owner stepped me through the best options. She is a very bright and helpful lady. To no benefit to her, she talked me into replacing it. I will contact them again because they have the customer's interest in mind. =)

Description of Work
Dryer is not heating

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

02/08/2021

Jennifer T.

I started calling fridge/freezer repair recommendations on Angies List at 6am; after approximately 24 hours of fridge/freezer not cooling. Out of 5 vm left I repeated 3 calls and found all three did not service any LG appliances. However All Tech's Angela was kind enough to call me back to recommend I call Sears because as she explained if your freezer is not cooling it's most likely the compressor and that is a warrantied part. I am now discarding the contents of my refrigerator/freezer but a Sears Service Tech is due this afternoon. It figures I had a extended Sears Protection Plan through 2020 and now this failure on a just 5yo appliance.

Description of Work
REpair of Kenmore Elite bottom freezer refrigerator not cooling

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/29/2021

Chris P.

Great overall experience. Jared was professional, efficient, helpful, shared a lot of knowledge about preventing future issues with the washer and other appliances around the house. I'll call All Tech again for sure next time I have any appliance repair needs.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/15/2021

Josh A.

So glad I called All Tech. Was able to get a service professional out next day. Turns out it was Ravi the owner! Fantastic response time. Ravi thoroughly explained the situation, fixed the issue as best as he could (it needs a replacement part that is no longer available) and gave me a few ideas of what might need to happen. As a small business owner, I appreciate excellent service and quick response time. I would call them again for any mechanical repair. 6 stars!

Description of Work
Washing Machine repair

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

11/03/2020

Tom S.

I had a washing machine not working in one of my apartment buildings. My preferred vendor was not able to schedule a technician for at least a week, so I gave All Tech Appliance Service a call. They were able to fit me in their schedule within a couple of days. But better yet, their scheduler suggested I try a quick fix on the washing machine. Her suggestion worked! Problem solved. And the tech visit was cancelled. It felt like a Miracle on 34th Street moment. I have since updated my preferred vendor list and All Tech will now get the first call for any future appliance issues. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repair washing machine

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

09/29/2020

Jerry M.

They were able to help us within a couple of days unlike several other vendors and they brought the appropriate part and were able to fix it quickly for a fair price

Description of Work
fix dishwasher

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/24/2020

Linda G.

Oh my goodness! When I saw some of the other "A" reviews, I thought they might be exaggerating, but they weren't. (1) The tech was on time, the repair was done professionally and quickly and at a very reasonable price -- all this was great. (2) But the real surprise was how willing and helpful Jared was after the repair. He helped us search for and order a replacement for a cracked screen on the stove, gave us amazing advice on best use of the washer and dryer, showed us a better way to put the silverware container in the dishwasher! -- customer service volunteered willingly and indeed cheerfully! This was above and beyond; believe me, we will use these folks whenever we need help again!

Description of Work
Repair of water line - leaking onto floor

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/22/2020

Rosalyn N.

I called Angela last week and told her my freezer fan in my 12 year old GE refrigerator stopped working. She found an appointment slot for me today Sept 22. She took the info on the model number and would research what parts would be needed. Ravi arrived promptly at the schuled time, and in less than an hour had a new fan installed and my refrigerator in working condition. He also recommended that I move my thermometer to a better location to get more accurate reading on the temperature in the refrigerator compartment

Description of Work
Refrigerator freezer fan not working

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

06/11/2020

DEBORAH F.

It went superbly from my phone call to Angela in the morning to Ravi's appearance and work in the afternoon. He replaced the bearing assembly and cleaned out the venting system and accumulated lint not caught by the lint filter. He was considerate and professional, wore a mask and completed the work in about 45 minutes. I would definitely hire again for any appliance problem.

Description of Work
My dryer was overheating and making a squealing noise.

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/10/2020

Greg E.

Very well. They fixed the problem and the dryer works well since.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

05/26/2020

Jerry C.

Angela was extremely helpful offering me YouTube video links for a DIY project with our washer's lid lock - I'm grateful as we saved over $200.

Description of Work
Help with an error message on our washer

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

02/18/2020

SUZANNE A.

Ravi (the tech) was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and clean. He assessed the problem and came back with the part the next day. Charge was in line with what I expected. Definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
element needed to be replaced on oven

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

01/16/2020

Jan W.

One word to describe this company - Fabulous! From start to finish this company is professional. The web site is very well designed. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The tech, Ravi, was very knowledgeable and even provided some tips to deal with appliance issues that I hadn't called on. It is easy to make appointments and get help quickly. Best of all the communication is excellent. They called to remind me of my appointment and then Ravi called prior to arriving. Best appliance service I have ever received! I will use them exclusively going forward.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher upper rack. Fridge freezer handle. Washing machine drawer.

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/10/2020

Craig Y.

Great service. Very professional. Easy scheduling. I was informed every step of the way during the repair.

Description of Work
Dryer bearing replacement

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

12/04/2019

Nancy K.

Excellent service, went above and beyond to find source of leak on my 18 year old Maytag washer, and was able to fix it. Ravi (owner) is professional, experienced, very knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend him for any appliance repair.

Description of Work
Maytag washer leaking water

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

12/03/2019

Jennifer P.

I was able to get an appointment quickly when I called, which was a nice surprise. The technician, Jared, called ahead when he was on his way and arrived on time. He was very honest about the age of the range and the fact that the repair would not be cost effective. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and even asked if I had questions about any other appliances. The service call rate was competitive with other repair companies. I will definitely call on All Tech again in the future.

Description of Work
Range repair

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

11/09/2019

SUNNY T.

Customer service was very professional and friendly. Technician called ahead of time to let me know that he was in his way. He was very knowledgeable and methodical in figuring out the cause of my machine not working. He even gave me tips on how to take care of it. He cleaned up and put everything back in place. I will recommend All Tech to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/12/2019

Judith M.

Good. The technican got right to it and knew what the problem was.

Description of Work
Gas stove burners weren’t all working

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

08/22/2019

theresa E.

Good service. The Tech fixed and explained problems. Jared also gave me tips of taking care of other appliances. Very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
repair washing machine

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

07/26/2019

John S.

Very well. Jared is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful.

Description of Work
Evaluation of washing machine and noise it makes.

Cost $99.99

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

05/28/2019

Paul F.

Great experience from the initial point of contact through job completion! Customer service rep was knowledgeable and expedited the repair quickly as well as gave me a very accurate estimate of what the repair would typically cost. Not an hourly rate with an unknown time frame for repair. Repair tech was professional and knowledgeable as well. He made a point to be mindful of built in cabinets and cleaned up after the job was complete. Washer is like new again!

Description of Work
Washer machine repair

Work Completed On 05/24/2019