All Surface Roofing & Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

9390 SW Tigard St

Portland, OR 97223

We are a full service roofing company in the Portland Oregon Metro Area. There are also the companies out there that have the “Name.” They are a large companies that spend huge amounts of money getting their name recognized but tend to overprice projects knowing that consumers are worried about poor workmanship from the “cheap guys” above. With these roofing companies, you always have to ask yourself whether or not you are overpaying for the job. Our goal is simple. We want to give you what we want ourselves; value, good workmanship & professionalism at a fair price....

05/10/2019

Julie N.

They are excellent. We live in the woods and we get moss on our roof easily. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They clean our roof from moss and they treat the roof from moss growing on it as well.

Category roof cleaning

Thank you very much for your business and recommendation! We truly appreciate the opportunity to work with such amazing customers and look forward to a long relationship keeping your roof free of moss. Thanks again!

05/08/2019

Glenn M.

I needed to replace a plastic roof vent that a squirrel had chewed through, allowing the squirrel to enter and exit my attic. The estimator told me over the phone before he arrived that there was a minimum charge to do the job, and I agreed to it. It wasn't excessive. He came out, took a look, and left his bid sheet. On it he wrote that I could replace all of my vents with steel for the minimum price. I thought at the time that they could have only replaced the damaged vent and I wouldn't have been the wiser, but they went the extra mile. Of course I agreed to replace them all. The job was done very quickly and efficiently. It's pretty rare these days to find a company that will do more than just what they need to. I'll certainly use All Surface in the future should the need arise.

Description of Work
Replacing a Roof Vent

Thank you very much for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it and we're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our company. We appreciate your consideration of our company and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

12/05/2018

CATHERINE W.

Excellent and speedy service by Pedro and Greg F. Will definitely call them again in the future.

Description of Work
clean gutters and fix leaking gutter

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again.

07/03/2018

Kara C.

Their team removed 3 layers of old roofing and put a brand new roof on for the most affordable price I could find. It has been a year and they did a free inspection to make sure its top notch. Its holding up super well and I know I can call them if they happened to make any mistakes as well. I highly recommend their professionalism and quality for a roof that will last years and years!

Description of Work
Removed 3 old roofs and put one new one on!

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate your business and for taking time to share your experience with our company with others. We're here if you ever need us! Thanks again!

06/11/2018

Jeff M.

All Surface was one of three companies I had come out to put together proposals. I must admit their proposal was less than their competitors, but that's not the main reason I went with them. I really appreciated how they listened to me as I went through what I wanted. They also offered great suggestions and feedback to end up at what I think was the perfect plan & design. I can't say the same for the other two companies. As for the work... the new roof is amazing! They did a terrific job in tearing off the old roof, prepping, and then installing the new one. Every little detail came out exactly as planned, and I didn't once feel I had to go out there and talk with the crew or remind them of anything. They knew what they needed to do and took care of it. The only downside, which is really minimal is that they did take a few hours longer than the original estimate but that's totally within reason. It was supposed to take 2-3 days and they ended up needing another 3 hours on a 4th day. That's was not at all a problem for the quality they produced. I've been a homeowner for many years, but this is the first roof I've ever had to replace. It's a huge expense and I was certainly anxious about it, but they did a great job and keep me at ease. I absolutely recommend working with the great folks over there for any roofing project you may have!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Thank you so much for this amazing review and for trusting us with your roof replacement project. We're thrilled that you've had the exact experience that we hope every one of our customers has when they use our services and we hope to hear from you again soon! Thanks again!

02/13/2018

Teressa H.

I don't normally write reviews, but I was so impressed with the professionalism and kindness of All Surface, I felt compelled to share my experience. Too many companies out there are just in it for the money and tend to overlook the customer service side of things. It was nice to be treated as an asset as opposed to a pain in the ***, like a lot of companies out there tend to do. I was in need of a roof cleaning, moss, weather build up, etc... and also had a few places where the gutters looked to be in need of repair. Nothing major, but still needed attention nonetheless. Was referred to All Surface by a neighbor so I gave them a call. Office staff was extremely helpful (I had a lot of questions) and made me feel like a valued customer even before I had hired them to do the job. They were kind, quick and knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered, without being made to feel like I was a pain (as with some other, less professional companies). I was given a quote, which I felt was more than reasonable, and although they were scheduled out a little ways, they were able to get to me in a timely manner, and arrived on schedule as promised. No cancellations or delays. The work crew they sent out was very polite, professional, and got the job done in a timely manner. No messing around. They were there to work. They got the job done beautifully, and cleaned up after they were done, and but for the brand new looking roof, you never would have known they were there. I will definitely be recommending All Surface to anyone I know who is in need of attention to their roof, siding or decks, driveways, what have you. It's nice to find a company out there who is actually interested in customer service, and makes you feel like a valued part of their existence. There are a lot of companies to choose from for this type of service and I highly recommend you give All Surface a shot. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and minor repairs (see review for detail)

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with others [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business and your kind words. Thanks again!

11/01/2017

Kevin K.

Washing house and power washing driveway were done well. All Surface does not do windows (which lower priced vendors do). Pressure washing deck caused damage to post caps which had to be replaced after we complained and posts which were not repaired. The deck roof was not cleaned (though other companies quoted for the deck roof, All Surface later said they do not do overhead). Deck staining was not thorough and required multiple return visits to do some minor touch ups - after several returns a worker informed us that All Surface does not stain between the deck boards, only the top surface - We assumed a professional company would have equipment better than mine (my stain brush has a set of longer bristles in the middle to reach between the boards). There were also small things like staining over LED lights in the deck surface and stairs, which required a return service. We decided to pay more and selected All Surface in order to have the cleaning and staining done by the same company, even though they do not do windows (and apparently do not do overhead) so the vendor could not blame another vendor for sub-par work or damage. We will not be using All Surface again at any of my properties.

Description of Work
Washing house exterior Power washing driveway and porch Pressure washing deck Staining deck

Category deck cleaning

10/18/2017

Rebecca M.

They were able to get us in pretty quickly, came on time, completed everything on time, were friendly and communicative. Great. Price is slightly expensive, though, but worth it.

Description of Work
We had the roof cleaned of moss and the gutters cleared

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

10/16/2017

Kimberly M.

PERFECT! They did a wonderful job and I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance and cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,skylights,roof cleaning

09/09/2017

Steve L.

I would perhaps use them again. I had no complaints other than price.

Description of Work
They cleaned my roof.

Category roof cleaning

fox roofing and construction

owner operated 13 years on bussines

Moss Busters

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Portland, Oregon, and service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

AA Window & Gutter Cleaning

AA Window and Gutter Cleaning has been in business for 35+ years. We offer roof, gutter, window and solar panel cleaning. You don't need to be home for most services and we are fully licensed and insured. Our mission is to deliver technically effective, consistently reliable, high value services to our clients. Additional phone numbers - (866) 745-7371, (503) 828-1605, (360) 980-8827.

Offers by AA Window & Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    #CCB189489 #ALLSUSR907CR
    Oregon, Washington
    Oregon Construction Contractors Board, Washington CCB
    02/04/2018
    Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Roof replacement & repairs. Gutter installation, repairs & replacement. Roof & gutter maintenance. Skylights installation and repair.