All Surface Roofing & Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

We are a full service roofing company in the Portland Oregon Metro Area. There are also the companies out there that have the “Name.” They are a large companies that spend huge amounts of money getting their name recognized but tend to overprice projects knowing that consumers are worried about poor workmanship from the “cheap guys” above. With these roofing companies, you always have to ask yourself whether or not you are overpaying for the job. Our goal is simple. We want to give you what we want ourselves; value, good workmanship & professionalism at a fair price....

Northwest Shine

Northwest Shine

At NW Shine we are a General Contracting Company that provides Home Improvement services. Our services include Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Tile, Cabinetry, Countertops, Roof Cleaning, Roof Moss Removal, Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning, Roof Treatment for Composite, Tile, Cedar and Slate Roofs, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning Services in the Portland metro area. We take great pride in our work and are always ready to care for your needs and schedule. If you have any request, we would love to work with them.

Offers by Northwest Shine on Angi

05/10/2019

They are excellent. We live in the woods and we get moss on our roof easily. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean our roof from moss and they treat the roof from moss growing on it as well.

CATEGORY roof cleaning

Thank you very much for your business and recommendation! We truly appreciate the opportunity to work with such amazing customers and look forward to a long relationship keeping your roof free of moss. Thanks again!

05/08/2019

I needed to replace a plastic roof vent that a squirrel had chewed through, allowing the squirrel to enter and exit my attic. The estimator told me over the phone before he arrived that there was a minimum charge to do the job, and I agreed to it. It wasn't excessive. He came out, took a look, and left his bid sheet. On it he wrote that I could replace all of my vents with steel for the minimum pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a Roof Vent

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you very much for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it and we're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our company. We appreciate your consideration of our company and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

12/05/2018

Excellent and speedy service by Pedro and Greg F. Will definitely call them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean gutters and fix leaking gutter

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again.

07/03/2018

Their team removed 3 layers of old roofing and put a brand new roof on for the most affordable price I could find. It has been a year and they did a free inspection to make sure its top notch. Its holding up super well and I know I can call them if they happened to make any mistakes as well. I highly recommend their professionalism and quality for a roof that will last years and years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 old roofs and put one new one on!

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate your business and for taking time to share your experience with our company with others. We're here if you ever need us! Thanks again!

06/11/2018

All Surface was one of three companies I had come out to put together proposals. I must admit their proposal was less than their competitors, but that's not the main reason I went with them. I really appreciated how they listened to me as I went through what I wanted. They also offered great suggestions and feedback to end up at what I think was the perfect plan & design. I can't say the same for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for this amazing review and for trusting us with your roof replacement project. We're thrilled that you've had the exact experience that we hope every one of our customers has when they use our services and we hope to hear from you again soon! Thanks again!

Roof replacement & repairs. Gutter installation, repairs & replacement. Roof & gutter maintenance. Skylights installation and repair.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover