ALL SERVICE PAINTING

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2005

PO BOX 90666

Portland, OR 97290

All-Service Construction & Maintenance, Inc. is your full-service painting and general contracting company. For over twelve years we have provided prompt, professional and competitive construction & maintenance services to the Portland area. LICENSE NUMBERS: 102252 & ALLSECM974P9....

07/15/2013

pia M.

They were very polite, they were a little late and ran a bit over.

Description of Work
They painted all the molding and baseboards.

06/03/2013

Shirley B.

The owner Allen came out to meet with me personally. He made sure to understand what I wanted and my timeline. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Last year his crew did a great job painting the exterior of my house. So, I hired them again to paint the ceiling in my front room. Considering the excellent quality of their work, the price was very reasonable. I also recommended them recently to a family member.

Description of Work
They painted the ceiling in my front room.

01/29/2013

Jaimie S.

First contacted them in Aug. Took a very long time to schedule any work. I contracted them for two jobs. Only one was ever completed. They did a nice job but the communication was horrible. I had to hound the owner Allan to get any progress updates on the second job. He never called back despite the contract. I wanted this all done in the summer, one small project done in Fall other never even started, I gave up on them.

Description of Work
Not good!

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

We provided an estimate to customer for interior window trim to 3 small windows creating a bay window and 2 interior door trims, and wood trim around attic access door. When we showed up to do the work customer decided she wanted to change the scope of work and had us work on various locations throughout first floor. Needless to say this took more time and materials than the original bid price. This did not work out in our favor, but we completed the work in order to make customer happy. Work was completed in 2 days and customer stated she was happy with the work. On 2nd phase of project, we hired an architectural firm to draw a set of plans based on customers requested work. Customer again changed scope of work, so we decided it would be best if we cut our losses and parted ways.

09/26/2012

Patricia F.

They are responsive, arrive at the scheduled tim, do high quality work, answer all my questions, and stay until the job is finished. We have used All Service on several other repairs, including siding replacement, and have had a great experience with them each time. We would highly recommend All Service.

Description of Work
Installed flashing above two windows in our stucco home that did not have any, patched the stucco, and replaced damaged trim around both windows.

04/25/2012

Victor N.

They did a wonderfull job and we have used them countless times and we will continue to use them.

Description of Work
we had them to a ceiling repair for an office and they matched the texture and paint perfectly.

10/18/2011

Duc H.

They were very straight forward and very fast with the return of the estimate. We liked that they were punctual and very much on time. They were very nice. They were on the higher end in terms of their pricing.

Description of Work
We received an estimate from All Service Painting three weeks ago for painting and wall paper removal.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

08/28/2011

Hestia F.

Allen inspires confidence with his calm and patient demeanor. He responded quickly with an estimate. When I realized that, although his rates are very reasonable, I just couldn't afford to have all the work done, Allen worked with me and accepted the smaller job on a time and material basis. They don't charge for travel time. The timing became urgent when I learned that I had family coming for a surprise visit. The painter worked through the weekend, at no additional charge, to get the job done. Allen suggested that I could work directly with his employee, at a lower rate, to get the rest of the job done. Yes, really.

Description of Work
Painted 2 coats on all walls & ceilings in 900 sq ft, 2 story townhome.

04/28/2011

Amanda C.

prompt response, worked quickly, did an excellent job, clean up excellent Offered good advice about how to approach small repairs, improve ceiling paint to decrease issues in the future Very reasonably priced Uses local paint businesses to support local economy

Description of Work
Interior painting, drywall repair

12/10/2010

ANNE B.

Wow. Allen is awesome. I got 4 quotes and Allen spent the time telling me what types of conditions might have led to the leak. i.e. window well not being done properly and grading not being done properly. He spent the time to educate me. His price was competitive with others. His solution for a french drain with a termination in a perforated barrel in the front yard allowing it to permeate into the soil away from the house was a good mid priced solution that has not moving parts so less likelyhood of failure. He got the job done when he said he would for the price agreed upon. A friend was watching and indicated he had good attention to detail. Great service and integrity and knows his stuff. One of the best home contractors I've worked with. I just called him again regarding a separate issue and he spent some of his assessment call filling in dirt and cleaning a gutter. Can you believe it?

Description of Work
Allen and crew dug out a trench next to the basement wall. They waterproofed the wall and added a french drain, filled back the trench.

Category basement waterproofing, interior painters

08/15/2010

Paul B.

Allen is very knowledgeable and an excellent supervisor. He was prompt in providing an estimate and responded helpfully to all our concerns. He started work two days after approval of his bid and completed it a day ahead of schedule. The quality of the work is excellent--better than I thought possible under the circumstances.

Description of Work
repair of water damage to a height of 30' in a church sanctuary.

07/14/2010

JUDY M.

They but my son informed me that there was a lot of florescent lights on the property and after the work was completed, the lights were gone. They never did me a satisfactory reason why they were missing. They were also told to be careful with a few antique appliances on the property and unfortunately they did do damage them. The demolition job was ok, but because of the disregard of my things, I would never hire them again.

Description of Work
They performed the demolition work for me.

Category excavators

07/14/2010

JUDY M.

They stated that they perform a whole slew of other services as well. Their painting work was just fine. I later hired them for a demolition job. The work was satisfactory.

Description of Work
I initially hired them for small painting job.

06/04/2010

Traci F.

We were very disappointed to say the least. A gentleman showed up at our residence, walked through silently, didn't even look at 1/4 of the area we needed painted and said he would get back to us. That was it. We never received the estimate, we called to remind him about 4 days later and he said he would get back to us the following afternoon. That was the last we ever heard from him.

Description of Work
this company did nothing.

03/23/2010

KURT S.

I was satisfied with the work they did. There were no surprised for me, the quality of work they did was good, and they cleaned up every day. They also did a little bit of pressure washing.

Description of Work
We used All Service Painting in October last year for some general painting. They painted the exterior of our house.

Category pressure washing, house painters

09/17/2009

ELIZABETH U.

Allen came out to give an estimate and I was impressed with the description he gave of preparation that would be done. He said they would clean,sand and tape everything, including taping the edges of the runner carpet on the stairs. Allen was helpful with the color choice and suggested trying a quart of one color on the walls to make sure that was what we wanted. Javier and Samuel did the work, completing it in two days as estimated. They were prompt, courteous and very thorough. The paint job is excellent. We chose a Rhodda oil based paint for the doors and woodwork which looks wonderful. In the future, I would ask more questions about the possibility of using a lower odor (more environmentally friendly?) paint. Because there were so many surfaces done in oil based enamel, the odor is stronger than I would like two weeks later.

Description of Work
Painting of hallway that includes a stairway and twelve doors leading to rooms and closets.

09/14/2009

LAURA P.

Allen and his crew are great. He will schedule with the tenants and shows up when he says they will. The brokenwindow was one of those old-fashioned ones with rope on the side and the weight in the wall. He took it apart and fixed it so it would stay up by itself in any position (to pass code). The back door was hard to close because the of the weather stripping and it was missing a striker plate for the door handle (the dead bolt already had one.) Allen installed both new weather stripping and an addition striker plate (again, code) and the door works perfectly! The walls needed to be "washable" and because there were places of chipped and peeling paint needed attention. However, most painters would want to repaint the whole surfaces. Allen's crew just touched up as needed and you can't even tell the new from the old.

Description of Work
Interior touchup paint, fix the back door so it would close easier, install a cover in the ceiling where a the stove pipe to a wood stove had gone and fix a bedroom window so it would stay open.

Category replacement windows, interior painters, doors

08/27/2009

BRAD R.

All service started our house project promptly at 8:00am on 8/17/09. The employees were very professional and hardworking. The siding job they did on the house was fantastic. After the siding was done they started on the painting and worked very hard in over 90 degree heat for the next 5 days. By 8/21/09 our house was completed and it looked amazing. It took 20 years off the house.

Description of Work
All Service Painting replaced the siding that was bad. They also scraped loose paint from the house. Examined previously caulked areas and repaired if needed. Primed bare wood areas. Masked, covered and protected adjacent surfaces and landscaping. They applied two coats of premium grade paint to body and trim.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/01/2009

melody K.

Thought this was a hard time for many small contractors and that they were being very proactive in attracting and getting business.

Description of Work
Had a nice chat with Allen via phone on a Friday. He didn't have any way of taking down my information so asked that I recall his phone and leave voice mail which I did immediately after hanging up; left name, phone no. and brief description of work to be done. Never heard back from anyone.

Category house painters

We attempt to return all phone calls and schedule appointments in a timely manner however it appears this member’s message went astray. This oversight was not intentional and we always attempt to satisfy our customers.

05/15/2009

Katie O.

He came first to make sure the walls were not load-bearing. Then he waited for me to be ready and when I was, he came and did the work. He made sure everything was up to code and cleaned up. It went great. He did exactly wanted I wanted. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Removed two walls, re-routed plumbing and wiring, framed wall, hung door.

Category home remodeling

03/19/2009

CAT W.

The estimate was for $650.00. It was a little high and I am not sure if paint is included. I really like the guy ,but the price was more than I wanted to pay. Alan was very personable and a good business person. He emailed and sent a hard copy of the estimate right away. The estimate is just more than I would like to pay and I am going to try and negotiate.

Description of Work
I had them come out and give me an estimate for interior painting.

01/05/2009

Peter B.

They were very prompt, professional and clean with excellent work.

Description of Work
They did a whole slew of interior and some minor repair work.

THANK YOU.

12/18/2008

Dale P.

One of the best things is that they always do at least as much as I have asked them to do. A couple of times they have done things that needed to be done even though it wasn't in the original contract, so they've kind of gone over the top for me. The other thing is they've always cleaned up really nicely. Their crew is always real tidy and leaves things cleaned up at the end of every day.

Description of Work
I have hired All Service Painting 3 times. The last time they came out they painted the interior of my house. In addition to painting the house they also refinished the wood floors.

12/04/2008

MICHAEL F.

They came out and looked the place over as I asked them to. They gave me a bid, which I accepted. They were going to do it on one Saturday, but it rained. We rescheduled for a time that was suitable for me. The price was right.

Description of Work
They striped a parking lot for me so there would be parking spaces.

Category house painters

11/28/2008

John W.

I have to say, all the work done is quite flawless. Certainly impressive and beyond my expectations. I was apprehensive there wasn't enough time to get all that work done in less than 3 days because of my own schedule... but Allen felt confident he could... and he and his workers did. Workers were conscientious doing a first-rate job, touching up, and cleaning up afterward.

Description of Work
We needed the ceilings of three rooms painted, all of which involved some nasty prep work with peeling surfaces and stains coming through. One room needed color-matched molding installed as well. Plus, our entire utility room/bathroom downstairs needed drywall prep and a ceiling to floor paint job. In the kitchen, a new Jenn-Aire range was to be installed and hard-wired in.

Category appliance repair, interior painters

10/28/2008

Paula L.

It went very well. We thought it would take two days but only took one. I still need help re-installing my window blinds after the paint dries, but the work looks really perfect.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted previously dinged up trim, including baseboards, door frames, windows, picture rail, in two rooms. Staff were meticulous, efficient, had great eyes for detail, and very trustworthy.

Category interior painters

THANK YOU! WE THINK YOU ROCK TOO.

Petra Home Services, Inc.

PETRA HOME SERVICES SPECIALIZES IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, ROOFING, SIDING, ROOFING & GUTTER CLEANING, & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS We are a general contractor in the Clark County area. We take pride in our work, guaranteeing a professional and clean job with 100% satisfaction. Our priority is to give good prices and keep our customer happy. We provide a photo progress of your project to show you that the job is done the right way.

A.P.E. Painting Inc

A.P.E. begins by being loyal to our customers by performing the work exactly as we perform it on our own homes. We take the time to listen to our customers’ needs and wants. We further completely follow through with all of the work we have stipulated in the estimate. No cutting corners, no surface work. Most of the time we don’t even require a down payment or deposit. We get paid when you are fully satisfied with our work. Isn’t that the way it should be?

Offers by A.P.E. Painting Inc on Angi
    Northwest finest

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

PAINTING, TENANT & LEASEHOLD IMPROVEMENTS, NEW DRYWALL INSTALLATION, REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, FIRE & WATER DAMAGE REPAIR, INSURANCE LOSS REPAIR, ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING, PARKING LOT STRIPING, HOT & COLD PRESSURE WASHING, WET & DRY SANDBLASTING, & GRAFFITI REMOVAL, DRYWALL TAPING, FINISHES, DRYWALL REPAIR, DECKS, CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, STAINING & WEATHERPROOFING, DOORS, REFINISHING & WEATHER-STRIPPING, SIDING; PAINTING, STAINING & INSTALLATION.

CABINET MAKING, FLOORING & HARDWOOD FLOORING.