All Service Moving

US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
01/01/2099

66 SE Morrison St

Portland, OR 97214

Our professional crews maintain safety with masks, sanitizer, gloves available in trucks (When requested).

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Expert Residential Moving - Multi-level house

Expert Residential Moving - Multi-level house

movers201997219
We helped our clients downsize and relocate a 5,000sq. foot home in Lake Oswego to their now full-time residence in NW Portland. This included a host of specialty furniture items that required our expert team handling; a piano, grandfather clock, sauna, chicken coop (sans chickens!) and treasured heirloom armoire along with all the other trappings of the house. It was important that we kept the house immaculate, as it had already sold and the new owners were scheduled to take possession in the next few days. In addition - we had to plan loading the trucks to reflect items that were being relocated and those that were going to storage. We worked with our clients to identify their needs and execute their move seamlessly. Since All Service Moving offers storage services they did not have to find an additional vendor to meet their needs.

Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you. Find us in Los Angeles CA, Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington....

movers (1373)storage unit (53)piano movers (41)hauling (27)professional organizers (6)

11/23/2021

Owen and Max were amazing! They were on time, super sweet, and helped me move up 4 flights of stairs. They really were the best. Will be hiring again for my next move!

Description of Work
Moving into my studio up 4 flights of stairs

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

10/28/2021

Really positive experience in a stressful time of moving. The team communicated very well from inquiry to day of. Fast and safe picking. Abraham, Alejandro and Salem did magical work, even help ensure all items were placed for east unpacking in specific rooms. Would gladly book them again! Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Moving from downtown to Hawthorne

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

10/28/2021

Our movers Justin S and McKinney did a great job of taking care of our possessions and home. They were quick and efficient with protective packaging of our goods and even helped us rearrange some things after we finished unloading.

Description of Work
Short distance move

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/21/2021

Corey, Boz and Hayes were so kind and professional and super careful with our stuff. I’ve never hired movers before and they made it totally worthwhile. Would totally hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving homes

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Review for All Service Moving - 66 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR - 39516778

10/08/2021

These guys are the best. I used them twice in one week. First visit was to move all my household furnishings to my new place in Los Angeles. Second time in one week was to move several very heavy outdoor planters. Abraham, Rafael and BK finished the work in under 3 hours with no problems. I would highly recommend All Service Moving!

Description of Work
moving heavy outdoor planters

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

Review for All Service Moving - 66 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR - 39503660

10/03/2021

From the time I made the reservation to move my furnishings to a new home in Los Angeles, to the time they came on the day they committed to, to carefully wrapping and shrink wrapping each item, then loading everything on their moving van, to carefully loading everything where I asked them to place each item, the three guys - Scott, Christian and BK, were courteous, thorough and careful. I would h...

Description of Work
moving household items to new home

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Review for All Service Moving - 66 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR - 39495648

09/07/2021

Fantastic job by this crew with moving seniors out of a home and into a senior apartment facility. They were easy to work with and were patient when a few glitches happened. Will use them again for my next move and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Move out and move in

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/30/2021

They did a great job. Assigned the right number of people to help load up from a condo and move to a house. They were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Move from Los Angeles to Irvine

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

08/05/2021

I was moving from Oregon to Texas. All Service primarily works on the west coast but they were willing to take this job. They arrived on time and loading was completed in less than 4 hours. I think most of their jobs are small to medium so they can provide a dedicated trunk. Other movers send a small trunk and then reload to a larger trunk that is shared with several customers. They arrived on tim...

Description of Work
Long distance move

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

08/02/2021

Perfectly. Chuck and Andre knew exactly what to do. They made sure to cover the dresser so that it would not get scratched. They took the dresser on a dolly up the fifteen steps on the outside of our house and then hand carried it up the stairs to the second floor. They were quick and efficient. I would definitely use them again and recommend All Service Moving without reservation.

Description of Work
It was a small job. Moving my Dad's tall, heavy 19th century from the garage to the second floor of our house. The office staff was very responsive and scheduled our move quickly. There is no way my husband and I could have moved it ourselves. The dresser had a lot of sentimental value as is was sent to us from Florida by my stepmother who was closing out their condo. It will be the last thing I will ever receive from my Dad.

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Residential Moving, Commercial Moving and Delivery, Packing, Loading, Storage. Long Distance & Local

Hazardous Materials